One of the most beautiful destinations in the North East India, surrounded by the majestic Himalayas, Gangtok is the capital of Sikkim. The hill town is famous for its numerous Buddhist monasteries which are visited for both spiritual and artistic reasons. The ‘Darjeeling-Kalimpong-Gangtok Tour’ package has been designed to let you explore these monasteries along with other tourist attractions. Also included in the journey is the visit to Darjeeling.
- Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- Sightseeing tour of Gangtok- Research Institute of Tibetology, Botanical Garden, Rumtek Monastery, View Point, Flower Show, Chorten and Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms
- Guided trek to Tiger Hill
- Pay a visit to Ghoom Monastery
Upon arrival at the Bagdogra airport/ NJP Railway Station, you will be transferred to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Overnight stay in Gangtok.
Post breakfast in the morning, take an excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir. Later, return back to Gangtok for individual activities. Stay overnight in Gangtok
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a half day sightseeing tour of Gangtok which include visits to the Research Institute of Tibetology, Botanical Garden, Rumtek Monastery, View Point, Flower Show, Chorten and Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms. Thereafter, proceed to Kalimpong. Stay overnight in Kalimpong.
Post breakfast in the morning, set off for a sightseeing tour of Forest Museum, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham Homes School, Jhalepa View Point, Mangaldham, Pine View Nurseries and Durpin Monastery. Post sightseeing, move to Darjeeling. Stay overnight in Darjeeling.
Early morning, take an excursion to Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop and Ghoom Monastery. Post breakfast in the hotel, embark on a sightseeing tour of Darjeeling which include visits to the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Parmesan Nadia Himalayan Zoological Park, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center, Tensing -- Gumbo Rock, Ropeway, Natural History Museum, Peace Pagoda and Tea Estate. Stay overnight in Darjeeling.
Post breakfast in the hotel, you will be transferred to the NJP Railway Station/ Bagdogra airport for onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (Please refer Cost sheet)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax 3.09 %
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (Child no Bed)
- Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (Child with Bed)
- Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
THE ABOVE QUOTED RATES ARE PER PERSON & VALID TILL 15TH MARCH 2015 ( EXCEPT CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR TIME)
In one Tata Sumo Only 08 Pax are allowed Including Child,
Supplement / Up gradation Cost: AC Innova / Xylo / Tavera Rs. 1200/- per Day Extra.
TOUR COST: PER PERSON (IN RUPEES )
|Minimum No. of Pax||Super Deluxe on Breakfast||Deluxe on Breakfast||Standard on Breakfast||Budget on Breakfast|
|Child No Bed||INR1600||INR1250||INR750||INR750|
Call an Expert » +91-11-25686868
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Gangtok (02 Nights) - Kalimpo...