The south Indian state of Kerala is well-known for its beauty, all around the world. It is flocked by a large number of local and international tourists. If you are keen on exploring the amazing backwaters of Kerala, then opt for Mystical Backwaters of Kerala, a tour stretching for 7 nights and 8 days. You will visit places like Munnar, Kumarakom, and Kovalam. Also enjoy bird watching and boat ride at the Kumarakom bird sanctuary.
- Guided tour toJewish Synagogue and St. Francis Church, Cochin
- Visit to the CSI Church at Munnar, an important colonial-era church
- A boat cruise in Kumarakom backwaters
- Enjoy bird watching at Kumarakom Bird Watching
- Indulge in fun activities at Samugra and Hawah beaches, Kovalam
A warm welcome by our representative greets you after your arrival in Cochin. Proceed to the hotel for check in. Later, enjoy a sightseeing trip of Cochin. Cochin is nothing less than a jewel in the treasure trove of Kerala. Visit St. Francis Church, Vasco House, Jewish Synagogue, and Dutch Palace. Walk along the beaches to view the ships, Chinese fishing nets, and the sparkling waters. Overnight at the hotel.
Set out for Munnar after breakfast. After arriving, check in at hotel and unwind. Munnar's cool air soaked with the aroma of spices is refreshing for those who have been spending their lives in the city for long. The lofty mountains, lovely valleys, and serene atmosphere make Munnar an eternal favorite. Overnight at the hotel.
Explore the beautiful hill station of Munnar. Some of the spots not to be missed are the Tata Tea Museum, the CSI Church and the Blossom International Park. If you've long been yearning for moments of solitude, get in to the underground meditation center of the park. Overnight at the hotel.
Travel to Kumarakom after breakfast. On reaching, move to a hotel and spend the day in doing leisure activities. Kerala is best known for its backwaters and an extensive portion of Kumarakom's beauty lies in the panoramic stretches of palm-fringed backwaters. Overnight at the hotel.
Explore the majesty of Kumarakom today. Enjoy a boat cruise in the stretches of Kumarakom backwaters laced with coconut trees. Later, visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary on the banks of the Vembanad Lake. The sanctuary is home to an amazing variety of birds. Overnight at the hotel.
Start for Kovalam, post breakfast. After reaching Kovalam, we check into hotel. This idyllic retreat called Kovalam was formerly a sleepy tropical town. Now it witnesses a huge influx of all round the year. It’s lovely golden beaches dotted with swaying palm trees appear to have emerged out of a post card. Overnight at the hotel.
Bask in the beaches of Kovalam. The Lighthouse Beach is the best-known beach in Kovalam and offers a striking view of the Vizhinjam Mosque. The Samudra Beach is a better option for those who love solitude. The Hawah Beach bustles with the activities of fishermen. Overnight at the hotel.
The blissful holiday in Kerala comes to an end today. Proceed to the airport in Trivandrum and board the flight back home.
Cost of the package - USD 389 per person
*Above rates are on per person basis for 2 pax traveling together for entire package.
- Accommodation for 07 nights on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Accommodation in houseboat at Alleppey on All meals basis
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives by Air - Condition CAR with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any airfare.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- An English-speaking guide during sightseeing
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
Hotels to be used or similar :
|PLACES||3 STAR HOTELS|
|KUMARAKOM||AC DELUXE HOUSEBOAT|
|KOVALAM||KOVALAM BEACH RETREAT|
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 01 October 2013 to 31st Mar 2014 except 20th Dec 2013 to 05th Jan 2014
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
|01 Oct 2013 - 31 Mar 2014|
|Luxury||On request||On request|
|Deluxe||On request||On request|
|Budget||USD 389||On request|
Call to Expert » +91-11-25686868