Andhra Pradesh is visited by a large number of people from different parts of the world. They come here either for business or for pure leisure, maybe simply to spend a great vacation. In the course of the trip, Currency Exchanges in Andhra Pradesh sometimes becomes essential.
Unfortunately there are rackets which carry on black market trades in foreign currency. So it is always advised by the Indian Government that Currency Exchanges in Andhra Pradesh should be carried out through official channels only. If this is done one has the necessary papers and there is no fear of getting unnecessarily involved in any kind of legal hassles.
Some of the places recommended by the government of India to carry on Currency Exchanges in Andhra Pradesh are
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
Branches of both these banks are located at the following places in Hyderabad, the capital of the state of Andhra Pradesh:
- Abids Circle
- Nehru Road
- Sultan Bazaar
The timing of the banks should always be kept in mind while carrying on Currency Exchanges in Andhra Pradesh. They remain open on all days of the week except Sundays. The timings for all the days are from 10'o clock in the morning to 2'o clock in the afternoon and only on Saturdays it closes at 12'o clock in the afternoon.
Currency Exchange in Andhra Pradesh is also possible at the Nazir Arcade branch of Thomas Cook.
Some of the other places where Currency Exchanges in Andhra Pradesh is possible are given below along with their addresses:
- Deccan World Travels - 171/172/17 I Floor, Babukhan Estate, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad
- Janaki Forex - 15-8-511/2 1st Floor Nimbu Market, Above Jain Mandir Feelkhana, Hyderabad
- L K P Merchant Financing Ltd - 5-9-100 Doyen Trade House Public Garden Road Nampally, Hyderabad
- Trans Corp International Ltd - 138 Navketan Complex 62 Sarojini Devi Road Opposite Clock Tower, Hyderabad
- T.T. Korex Ltd- 5-9-88/1 Saphire Complex Chapel Road, Hyderabad
- Sambtek Solutions Private Ltd - 4-5-216/B Narayan Naik Complex,