The wildlife lovers' paradise- Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan- could be an ideal tourist spot for your next vacation. Located in Eastern Rajasthan at the confluence of the Aravali hill ranges and the Vindhyan plateau, the Ranthambore National Park comprises six man-made lakes and many perennial streams. Nestled between the Aravali and Vindhya mountain ranges, the Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan is a rugged terrain with dense deciduous forests.
This park in Rajasthan, which was declared a game sanctuary in 1955, was given the status of a national park in 1980. This tiger reserve in India occupied an area of 1,334 sq km. During your visit to this national park, you can also pay a visit to the Kaila Devi Sanctuary and the Mansingh Sanctuary.
Tourists love to explore the flora and fauna of the park. Another feature of the park that attracts numerous travelers here is the largest and most diverse collection of wildlife species in India. If you are lucky you might also spot some royal Bengal tigers in their natural habitat in the park. During your tour to Ranthambore, a heritage site, you should no miss to visit this park. .
Accommodation at Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan
During your tour to Ranthambore, a heritage site, you should no miss to visit this park. . You can plan your stay at any of the popular hotels available here. The options are:
- Vanyavilas, Ranthambhore
- Dev Vilas, Ranthambore
- The Tiger Villa, Ranthambore
- Jungle Niwas, Ranthambore
- Ranthambhore Forest Resort
- Hotel Raj Palace, Ranthambhore
- Khem Vilas, Ranthambhore
- Ankur Resort, Ranthambhore
- Sanctuary Hotel, Ranthambhore
- The Pug Mark Resort, Ranthambore
- Ranthambhore Regency, Ranthambhore
- Tiger Safari Resort, Sawai Madhopur
- Nahargarh, Ranthambhore (Sawai Madhopur)
- Anurag Resort, Ranthambhore (SawaiMadhopur)
- The Sawai Madhopur Lodge (Taj Group), Sawai Madhopur
- Ranthambhore Safari Lodge, Ranthambhore (Sawai Madhopur)
Getting to Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan
The nearest airport from the Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan is the airport in Jaipur. The nearest railway station is at Sawai Madhopur. Besides, Ranthambore is well connected by a wide network of roads.