Southeast Asian destinations are much-loved, but exploring the destinations on a cruise is another experience. Do you agree? If you have ever wished to travel to the mystical lands of Singapore Malaysia Thailand on a cruise, we have the perfect list of places you can see.
Whether it’s Southeast Asia’s first and only theme park Universal Studios in Singapore, the iconic Petronas Towers of Malaysia, or the nightlife, spirituality, and shopping extravaganza of Thailand on your mind, keep reading.
Why should you take the Singapore Malaysia Thailand cruise tour?
All three locations mentioned above are quite different from each other and are surely a treasure trove in Southeast Asia. Singapore is called the Lion City and is a wonderful destination for honeymoons, business trips, or family vacations. Malaysia, on the other hand, has a spectacular skyline with Petronas Towers ruling the city.
From sunny beaches to enchanting lantern-lit rooftops, a Malaysian holiday will be a memorable experience. Lastly, as you may know, Thailand is a lesser expensive yet best holiday destination from India, brimming with culture, natural wonders, and historical monuments.
Being a melting point, you can visit world-famous attractions like the Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, Universal Studios, Petronas Towers, Batu Caves, Menara Kuala Lumpur, The Grand Palace, Khao Yai National Park, and more.
Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia undoubtedly balance the historic and modern elements perfectly. Therefore, the Singapore Malaysia Thailand tour package with a cruise will be the perfect choice for you.
So without further ado, let’s jump right in.
Here’s a list of places to see in Singapore Malaysia Thailand with Cruise
- Bangkok, Thailand – Street shopping and spirituality
- Pattaya, Thailand – Beaches, floating markets, and crazy nightlife
- Putrajaya, Malaysia – Beautiful architectural buildings and pristine lakes
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Home to Petronas Twin Towers
- Genting Highlands, Malaysia – Where luxury and adventure meet
- Singapore – World-class destination with celebrated attractions
The capital city, the city that never sleeps, and the modern-day melting pot of different cultures and faiths, Bangkok is one of the best places to see in Thailand with family. You can witness the skyscrapers beside the ancient but exquisite Buddhist temples and monasteries. The uniqueness of Bangkok is that it is for everyone. From kids to adults to senior citizens, all can find something or the other to partake in for a wonderful trip to Thailand.
The city has luxurious malls and shopping centers with a budget and high-end clothes. But most tourists visit mainly because of the nightlife, street shopping, floating markets, and relaxing spa sessions. If you are looking for that, Bangkok is the place for you.
Best Places to See in Bangkok:
- Wat Arun: One of the most beautiful Thailand temples, Wat Arun is known as the country’s very own Eiffel Tower because of its unique craftsmanship.
- Grand Palace: At the heart of Bangkok, the Grand Palace was where King Rama I to King Rama V of the Rattanakosin Kingdom resided. Today, it is used for hosting royal ceremonies.
- Chao Phraya River: An iconic landmark of Bangkok, it is also called the ‘River of Kings’ due to its rich history and is among Bangkok’s must-see attractions.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market: Visit here to buy goods like antiques, plants, fresh and dry food and drinks, furniture, home accessories, clothes, and books.
- Wat Pho: Among Thailand’s top six temples, Wat Pho has a massive statue of Reclining Buddha. It was also the first public university in Thailand to teach science, literature, and religion.
Calm and crazy are the words that best describe Pattaya, one of the best holiday destinations on the Singapore Thailand Malaysia cruise tour. It is famous for being the party hub but also has diversity for all age groups like families, friends, and couples. There is a wide range of watersports in Pattaya for adventure seekers, like snorkeling.
You can check out the chic cafes, relish mouth-watering delicacies at restaurants, and shop for gifts at souvenir shops. As Pattaya is a coastal city, it remains calm during the day and gets loud and flashy at night. Cabaret shows like the Alcazar Show and Tiffany’s Cabaret Show are extremely popular among tourists visiting Thailand from India.
Best Places to See in Pattaya:
- Big Buddha Hill: Marvel at the 18-meter-high golden Buddha statue in Pattaya. It overlooks the city and beaches from its vantage point.
- Art In Paradise: This is a new edition of the tourist attractions in Pattaya. Enjoy the illusion art museum by touching and taking pictures of the 3D art pieces displayed.
- The Floating Market: One of the unique attractions in Thailand is the floating markets. They are famous for wooden handicrafts and handmade clothing you can buy at great bargains.
- Underwater World: It is an indoor aquarium housing 2,500 aquatic animals. Underwater World is the best aquarium in Pattaya and displays the most diverse marine life.
- Sanctuary Of Truth: A splendid landmark in Pattaya, this attraction holds the glory of arts and philosophy of goodness and is considered the world’s largest wood carving structure.
A lesser-known but must-visit place on your Malaysia trip is Putrajaya. “Putra” means prince or a male child, and “Jaya” refers to success or victory. This city was named Puyrajaya after the first Malaysian Prime Minister, Tunku Abdul. But let’s not bore you with the history and get to the fun part. From botanical gardens to serene lakes and stunning mosques, Putrajaya is among the best places to visit in Singapore Malaysia journey has something for every type of tourist.
On deboarding your cruise, visit the Putrajaya Botanical Garden, Malaysia’s biggest, covering 92 hectares of land. It contains Asian and African plants. Another famous attraction is the China-Malaysia Friendship Garden, a lakeside park to picnic and witness varied flora. The entire place is blanketed under a green cover, visually appealing to tourists.
Best Places to See in Putrajaya:
- Putrajaya Lake: At the heart of the city, this lake is a pristine spot among Malaysia’s most beautiful lakes. Try watersports and recreational activities here for fun.
- Putra Mosque: An important religious center for Malaysian people, Putra Mosque is famous for its ancient architecture, rich history, and traditions.
- Perdana Putra: The official residence of Malaysia’s Prime Minister, Perdana Putra has splendid architecture influenced by Malay and Islamic styles with some on top.
- Putrajaya Botanical Garden: Malaysia’s biggest botanical garden, this place is ideal for relaxing and refreshing. Also, it houses around 700 plant species to see.
- Natural History Museum: History buffs must visit this museum, with various exhibitions on marine life, animals, and plants.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Deboard the cruise and explore one of the best places to see in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia’s capital city, Kuala Lumpur, is also called KL and is known for its world-famous skyscrapers, Petronas Towers. They are also called Petronas Twin Towers or KLCC Twin Towers, a pair of 88-storey supertall skyscrapers standing at 451.9 meters. Explore the mega shopping malls, vibrant streets, bustling markets, famous monuments, and nightlife.
Whether you are with kids, spouse, or friends, Kuala Lumpur is one of the top places to visit on the Singapore Malaysia Thailand tour circuit. The city has many districts, each famous for something specific. However, the main attractions are the Golden Triangle comprising Bukit Bintang, KLCC, and Chinatown. Not to mention, Malaysia houses three of the world’s top 10 largest shopping malls.
Best Places to See in Kuala Lumpur:
- Petronas Towers: Once the world’s tallest building, these twin towers are now the world’s tallest twin buildings. Built-in Islamic-influenced architecture, these towers have 88 storeys connected by a double-decker sky bridge.
- Menara KL Tower: A prominent attraction in Kuala Lumpur, this tower has the highest observation deck in Malaysia. It is 421 meters high and offers splendid city views.
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: One of the best places in Kuala Lumpur for kids, this bird park is the world’s largest covered bird park with birds like Flamingo Pong, Oriental Aviary, Hornbill Park, and Brahminy Land.
- Batu Caves: Holding a special place among Hindus due to their connection with Hindu mythology, they are touted as Kuala Lumpur’s most famous tourist places. They date back over 400 million years.
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building: One of the best historical places in Kuala Lumpur, this building is among the oldest Moorish-style buildings in the city and is famous for its rich heritage, making it a historical landmark.
Genting Highlands, Malaysia
Explore one of the most visited tourist places in Malaysia with the Singapore Malaysia Thailand tour package 5 days. Genting Highlands is a beautiful hill station, only an hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur. Also called the “City of Entertainment ”, you will enjoy the luxury hotel life here, the spirited night scenes, the shopping complexes with big brands, and top-notch casinos.
Genting Highlands has the First World Hotel, the Guinness World Book of Records listed as the largest hotel in 2006. After looking at that, enjoy legal gambling, visit cave temples and amusement parks, and try water sports. Take the Awana SkyWay and Genting SkyWay cable car rides to reach Genting Highlands. If you wish to spend your leisure time luxuriously, Genting Highlands is your place with splendid views.
Best Places to See in Genting Highlands:
- Outdoor Theme Park: Take your kids to this theme park to enjoy water slides for a fun time. Ride the thrilling roller coasters or opt for tamer rides for kids. Space Shot and Flying Coaster are the most famous rides here.
- Skytropolis: Enjoy the suspended roller coaster, Ferris Wheel, or a drop tower ride at this amazing attraction in Genting Highlands. It is an indoor theme park spread across 40,000 sq. feet and has some of the best rides.
- Cloud 9: To experience the crazy nightlife here, visit Cloud 9. It is a nightclub with great ambiance and music like R&B and hip hop. The neon pillars are the highlight of this palace.
- Chin Swee Caves Temple: Sprawling across 28 acres of woodland, this temple dates back centuries and was built to commemorate the Taoist community in Malaysia.
- Penang Food Village: Food is the one thing that binds all of us together. So, enjoy a variety of cuisines at this food village. Ensure to get the signature Lor Mee noodles and the Kway Teow that add to the palate better.
A melting pot of history, culture, and entertainment, Singapore is one of the best places to see on Singapore Malaysia Thailand with cruise tour. You will enjoy the experience of wandering through the cleanest and most beautiful streets with stunning buildings. Singapore is no doubt one of the most visited holiday destinations in Asia, and why not? The attractions like Universal Studios, Sentosa Island, Singapore Zoo, Singapore Botanic Garden, and Marina Bay Sands are the best places to see in Singapore city that take the breath away of most tourists.
In addition, the shopping malls, the chic boutiques, stores on Orchard Road, and the exotic Chinatown area are other elements that raise the fun quotient of the Singapore holiday. And don’t forget about the electrifying nightclubs that attract huge crowds of tourists.
Best Places to See in Singapore:
- Gardens by the Bay: Among the top Singapore attractions in Gardens by the Bay, you can see from the Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck. Click pictures here with natural attractions and wait for the magical sunset, after which it gets lit up.
- Underwater World: Nature lovers must visit this oceanarium in Singapore, housing more than 2,500 marine animals of about 250 species from across the world.
- Singapore Zoo: One of the world’s best rainforest zoos, a major tourist place in Singapore that houses orangutans, mole rats, kangaroos, white tigers, and more animals.
- Botanical Gardens: The first UNESCO World Heritage Site in Singapore, the Botanical Gardens has preserved pieces of the country’s wild heritage. They are presented here in the most amazing fashion.
- Jurong Bird Park: Meet about 5000 birds at Jurong Bird Park. It has 400 bird species that attract the attention of birdwatchers. Also, check out the Waterfall Aviary, one of the world’s biggest walk-in aviaries, home to 600 birds.
Now you have the proper list of the best places to see in Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand, contact us and book a Singapore Malaysia Thailand tour package at affordable costs. Guided sightseeing tours, comfortable onboard accommodations, delicious meals, and transfers to tourist attractions across three countries are covered in this tour. Connect with our travel experts today to learn more about the cost of the Singapore Malaysia Thailand tour package.