There is a variety of options for eating out in Coimbatore. One of the most important industrial cities in Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore is an ancient city that existed even before 2nd century AD as the capital of a small tribal village. Coimbatore is situated in the rain shadow region of the Western Ghats, on the banks of the River Noyyal. Coimbatore enjoys a very pleasant climate round the year, thus making it an ideal destination on a tour to Tamil Nadu.
Enjoy eating out in Coimbatore, while you explore the various tourist destinations in and around Coimbatore such as VOC Park and Zoo, Perur Temple, Marudhamalai Temple, Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary, Siruvani waterfalls and Dam, etc.
You will have a nice time eating out in Coimbatore, as there are some good restaurants here. Following are the major places for eating out in Coimbatore -
- Chin Chin: This specialty restaurant at The Residency hotel serves an assortment of authentic and sumptuous Chinese preparations.
- Coffee Pot: The Residency hotel also has this round-the-clock Coffee Shop overlooking the pool, with provision for a delectable breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Afghan's Grill: Specialty dishes from the Northwest Frontier are available at this poolside barbecue with open air ambience at The Residency hotel.
- Kanishka Restaurant: This multi-cuisine restaurant offers traditional North Indian and South Indian dishes, and Chinese and Tandoori delicacies.
- Taipan: An ideal destination to gorge upon conventional Chinese dishes.
- Geetha Restaurant: This high class Vegetarian Restaurant serves scrumptious Tiffin items and lunch.
- Achi Mess: This Vegetarian Mess has in its store mouth-watering food of all varieties.
- Orchard Restaurant: This well-decorated restaurant caters pure vegetarian food.
- Mangala International: This multi-cuisine rooftop garden restaurant provides lip smacking delicacies.
- Golden Crop: A range of dishes from Continental, Chinese and various Indian cuisines can be availed of at this multi-cuisine restaurant.
For eating out in Coimbatore, Indian Holiday can help you with information about the possible options for eating out in Coimbatore. Just get in touch with us for more information about eating out in Coimbatore.