COVID-19 : Travel Advisory and Policies
Indian Holiday is committed to your health and safety in these unusual times. During this Pandemic of Coronavirus, the following steps have been taken to ensure COVID free vacation for our esteemed travelers. We have utilized this lockdown to train our staff and closely worked with our partners to enforce safety standards that will ensure the hygiene and well-being of travelers. Everyone you speak to in Indian Holiday is a trained professional to follow the highest safety standards and hygiene protocols. They have been trained to handle all your concerns to give you a carefree and safe holiday.
- While it is issued by WHO and most other counties that we will have to learn to live with COVID, Indian Holiday Consultants shall recommend the best places to travel which are COVID safe.
- Indian Holiday Consultants have researched thoroughly before recommending to the guests' specific hotels that follow safety and hygiene standards.
- Everyone involved in customer handling will be thoroughly thermal scanned for illness.
- Safety kits which will include a face mask and sanitizer will be kept in the vehicles and shall be provided to you upon request.
- All our tourist vehicles will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each trip and the chauffeurs, like all our colleagues, have guest safety and wellbeing as their most important priority.
- When you choose to travel with us, our services across India & the subcontinent continue to be the best and safest option, even more so now than ever. Each of our partner offices has been guided and trained on the new health & safety measures that are being implemented by Indian Holiday for its guests.
- Here in this link, you can know the COVID free places for your visit.