Jaipur is an opulent city full of architectural marvels, bustling bazaars, rambling streets, and comprehensive history. With our Jaipur tour packages, enjoy wandering around this historic city, which is an excellent way to enhance the travel experience.
Our well-designed Jaipur holiday packages offer a blend of daydream and real-life experiences. From pastel-colored traditional havelis to vibrant artisan shops, outdoor cafes to heritage hotels, Jaipur will satisfy your wanderlust in every possible way. Besides, the warm hospitality and the dynamic culture allow you to enjoy a remarkable vacation package.
Behold the appeal of the encompassing region, visit great museums that have preserved Rajput’s artifacts, attires, and weaponry, and explore magnificent forts that highlight the city's rich and glorious history. Whether you are a family, a couple, a history lover, an architecture admirer, or an adventurer, Jaipur packages will fulfill all your travel desires and make your Jaipur trip unforgettable.
For history lovers, Jaipur has majestic attractions like Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and more. If you are into adventure, enjoy jeep safaris, village tours, hot air ballooning, etc. with our Jaipur tour packages. Temple tours include famous temples like Birla Mandir and Galtaji Temple and you can also enjoy a visit to Chokhi Dhani to experience the rich culture and traditions of Rajasthan.
For a memorable Jaipur tour, select from our customizable Jaipur tour packages and explore the ‘Pink City’ like never before. To make your Jaipur tip hassle-free, our travel experts have thoughtfully crafted packages for Jaipur and equipped them with delicious meals, comfortable stays, smooth transfers, sightseeing tours, and fun activities. If you want to customize the package, we will gladly do it for you as per your likes, choices, and requirements. Book now and avail all the amazing deals!
Jaipur is one of three cities of India’s most famous tourist circuit called Golden Triangle along with Delhi and Agra. The striking blend of old and new vibes will fascinate you in each second of your Jaipur trip. The old-world charm of Jaipur attracts people not just from India but from different parts of the world. Some old-era havelis are turned into heritage hotels where you can stay and experience the lifestyle of the royals with our Jaipur tour packages.
The Pink City is home to many majestic forts, royal palaces, architectural temples, wonderful museums, and vibrant local bazaars that make Jaipur one of the best destinations to visit in India and will surely make your Jaipur trip memorable. Jaipur tourism is one of the ideal ways to take a gap from monotonous life and convert a holiday into an experience that you will cherish forever. Apart from this, luxury hotels, international airports, and good transport options make your Jaipur trip more convenient and comfortable.
Best time to Plan a Jaipur Trip
October and March is the best time to book a Jaipur holiday package. During this season, the weather is pleasurable throughout the day and lets you indulge in fun-filled activities. You can comfortably explore the vibrant streets of Jaipur, visit the forts, palaces, museums, and other interesting places. So, if you want the best Jaipur travel experience, winter is the ideal choice to book your Jaipur holiday package.
Best Places to visit with Jaipur tour packages
- Nahargarh Fort: Nested on the Aravalli Hills, from Nahargarh Fort you can witness the striking views of Jaipur city for a blissful experience.
- Amer Fort: Ride a horse to reach the top and admire the picturesque views.
- Jaigarh Fort: World’s largest cannon at Jaigarh Fort was built back in the 18th century.
- Albert Hall Museum: Admire the intricate carvings on the walls and the beautiful mural and Persian paintings, among others.
- City Palace: Witness the striking architecture and explore the City Palace Museum for Rajput royals’ artifacts, attires, and weapons.
- Hawa Mahal: Visit this iconic landmark with a Jaipur tour package and witness the beautiful latticework on its 953 windows.
- Jantar Mantar: Learn how time was calculated back in the day through various astronomical instruments.
- Chokhi Dhani: A must-visit place on Jaipur tour to experience the rich culture and traditions of Rajasthan.
- Jal Mahal: Soak in the scenic views of Jal Mahal, located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake, and click pictures with camels.
- Birla Mandir: An architectural temple, Birla Mandir has many beautiful paintings on windows and houses idols of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi.
Things to do on Jaipur tour
With Jaipur tour packages, indulge in the most famous activities in Jaipur. From enjoying hot air ballooning and ATV rides to exploring its nightlife and best attractions, there is no dearth of things to do in Jaipur. Also, from its incredible past to some delicious cuisine, Jaipur offers numerous things to do. You can celebrate the royalty, enjoy enlightening activities and make fascinating memories with Jaipur.
- Go on a food tour in Jaipur.
- Explore the magnificent Amer Fort.
- Witness city views from Nahargarh Fort.
- Explore Jaipur’s nightlife.
- Experience royal dining at a heritage hotel.
- Stay a night at Rambagh Palace Hotel.
- Watch a movie at Raj Mandir Cinema.
- Shop your heart out at Jaipur’s famous markets.
- Click photos with the camels at Jal Mahal.
- Explore lesser-known places like Panna Meena ka Kund.
- See how rural communities still live in Jaipur villages.
- Savor Rajasthani cuisine and watch cultural performances at Chokhi Dhani.
- Visit Nahargarh Biological Park.
- Enjoy hot air ballooning in Jaipur.
- Explore the architectural temples of Jaipur.
Shopping Markets to Visit on Your Jaipur Trip
Shopping is a major part of Jaipur tourism and you must visit all the major shopping markets for a cultural experience. Handicrafts, antiques, bangles, wooden furniture, puppets, gift boxes, Rajasthani attire, souvenirs, there are many things you can get from Jaipur. Here are some of the famous shopping places you must include in your Jaipur tour package -
- Tripolia Bazaar: Brassware, precious stones, textiles, lac jewelry
- Bapu Bazaar: Leather bags, wallets, shoes, junk jewelry
- Kishanpole Bazaar: Mojari shoes, souvenirs, decor items, wooden sculptures, Rajasthani fabric
- Gaurav Tower: Branded clothing stores, international food chains
- Johari Bazaar: Lac ki chudiyan, lehenga chunri of Jaipur, blue pottery
- Chandpole Bazaar: Marble sculptures, mirror work artifacts, wooden handicrafts, glass and metal jewelry, saris, salwar suits
Famous Festivals in Jaipur
Enjoy the lively and joyous festivals in Jaipur. With our Jaipur packages, get the chance to attend the rituals, ceremonies, and amazing performances of Jaipur festivals. Some famous festivals celebrated in Jaipur are Diwali, Teej, Ganguar, Kite Festival, Elephant Festival, Camel Festival, and more. They pull crowds from all over the world to share, exhibit, and gain new experiences. You can get the opportunity to learn more about Jaipur’s culture, heritage, and love of art through these wonderful festivals and fairs in Jaipur.
Cuisines to Savor on your Jaipur Tour Package
Our Jaipur tour packages are equipped with scrumptious Rajasthani cuisine. Dal Baati Churma, Moong Dal and Pyaaz ki Kachori, Laal Mass, Lehsun ki Chutney, Lapsi, Malpua, Ghewar, Alwar ka Mawa, and Gond ke Laddoo are some of the most famous foods of Rajasthan that you must eat on your Jaipur tour. It is one of the most flavorful cuisines in India and includes a lot of lentils, beans, milk, and buttermilk.
Nightlife in Jaipur
From exquisite bars to dance clubs, and low-cost drinking bars to dim-lit lounges, you can choose to explore Jaipur nightlife with Jaipur holiday packages. You can enjoy traditional performances of folk music, puppet shows, and sound and light shows. Also, watching a movie and dancing in lively nightclubs are some of the most popular things to do in Jaipur at night.
Places to Stay on Jaipur Tour
Choose our Jaipur tour packages and enjoy the royal hospitality at Jaipur heritage hotels. Stay like royals and have a memorable experience. Many palaces have been converted into heritage hotels like Rambagh Palace Hotel and Umaid Bhawan Heritage House Hotel that offer world-class facilities with a touch of Rajasthani hospitality and traditions. From budget-friendly to the premium range, there are many places to stay in Jaipur. Chokhi Dhani Resort in Jaipur is a wonderful place to stay on your trip to Jaipur for a lifetime experience.
How to Reach Jaipur
Jaipur can be reached by air, rail, or road. The city is well-connected to major cities in India. Jaipur International Airport is located around 11 km from the city and operates regular flights to Jaipur from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and international destinations as well. To reach Jaipur by train for a fun-filled Jaipur tour, take a train to Jaipur Junction railway station from prominent cities like New Delhi, Agra, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, and cities in Rajasthan like Udaipur, Jodhpur, and Ajmer. You can also plan a road trip to Jaipur from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and other states in India. The road network is great and connects it from different towns and cities. You can enjoy a state bus service that connects Jaipur to other cities of Rajasthan.