Plan your trip to the heart of India with over 100 tour packages that let you explore Delhi and the nearby tourist attractions including the golden triangle.
Historically capital of 7 cities, Delhi is one of the most prominent cultural destination in India and it's not a surprise that it is in UNESCO's wait list of World Heritage Site. There are several outstanding monuments and World Heritage Sites in Delhi. Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, India Gate and Lotus Temple are the must visit sites in New Delhi.
For shopping enthusiasts, Dilli Haat, Karol Bagh, Connaught Place, Lajpat Nagar and Chandni Chowk offer great opportunity for bargain shopping. Then there are museums, art galleries and National Zoological Park to discover the true essence of India's capital city. Plan your trip with over 100 New Delhi tour packages for a truly enlightening cultural experience in India.
With Delhi tour packages, travelers not just enjoy sightseeing in Delhi, they travel to the nearby tourist places from Delhi. A Delhi Agra tour package will take you to the Mughal city Agra to visit the Taj Mahal and other famous places there. In the same way, you can explore the heritage sites in the Golden Triangle circuit with Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package.
Delhi is gateway to many charming hill stations in North India. You can spend a perfect summer vacation in the hill stations in Uttarakhand during a weekend trip near Delhi. Also, travelers can visit the famous wildlife sanctuaries and national parks of North India during weekend trips from Delhi.
Delhi being the national capital is well connected to the other major cities in India. Travelers often take holiday packages from Delhi for a convenient journey to the famous places in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Uttarakhand, etc. You can opt for an organized New Delhi tour to visit the famous heritage sites and other popular tourist attractions in New Delhi. The diversity in the style of architecture and culture has divided Delhi into Old Delhi, and New Delhi. You can hire a tour and travel agency in Delhi to explore attractions in both Old and New Delhi.
Heritage Sites in Delhi:
Humayun’s Tomb - This is the first garden-tomb in India where Mughal emperor Humayun lay in rest.
- Qutub Minar - This world heritage site is home to the second tallest Minar in India and a must-visit during Delhi heritage tour.
- Red Fort - Home to various Mughal emperors, this red stone fort now hosts the Tricolor on every Independence Day.
- Lodhi Garden - Housing the Tomb of Sikandar Lodi, this beautiful garden is a picnic hub spot for tourists and Delhiites.
- India Gate - One of the best attractions of Lutyens' Delhi, This is a war memorial to be visited during your Delhi tour.
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - Another brilliant architectural piece by Edwin Lutyens, this is the official residence of the President of India.
Religious Places in New Delhi:
- Lotus Temple - Its marvelous architecture mixed with the serene environment takes you to the core of humanity.
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple - Dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi, this is a beautiful temple in South Delhi.
- Akshardham Temple - The beautiful carvings on the wall, roof, and pillars coupled with artistic images make it one of the most beautiful temples in India. Don’t miss the amazing light and sound show here.
- Jama Masjid - Built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, this mosque can accommodate twenty-five thousand devotees in its courtyard.
Famous Markets in Delhi:
- Janpath and Tibetan Market – One of the most Popular shopping places in Delhi for buying Handicrafts, shoes, paintings, brassware, Indian artifacts, leatherwork, fragrances, and cheap jewelry.
- Chandni Chowk – Chandni Chowk is a must visit with popular Delhi tour packages. You can purchase Fabrics, jewelry, spices, and electronic goods here.
- Sarojini Nagar - Famous for designer clothes, fashion accessories, shoes, etc. The market remains open daily except on Monday.
- Khan Market - Books, music, branded and tailored clothes, Ayurvedic food and cosmetics, and home furnishings are available here.
Amusement Parks and Food Hubs in Delhi
- Worlds of Wonder - Worlds of Wonder is one of the largest amusement parks in Asia. The park is divided into the teen zone and family zone with a water park and plenty of rides.
- Drizzling Land - This is an aquatic adventure park. While few thrilling rides cater to all age groups, a special Kids zone offers children unforgettable adventurous rides.
- Adventure Island - One of the most popular amusement parks in Delhi, Adventure Island offers great food, entertainment, and outstanding shopping experience.
- Fun N Food Village - Located amid placid surroundings, Fun N Food Village is home to the largest wave pool in Delhi. Fun N Food Village is all about delicious food and lots of fun to enjoy with the best Delhi tour packages.