Wake up while overlooking the Indian Ocean from your private balcony. Live in a spacious rooms surrounded by luxury. Equipped with modern amenities, these superior rooms offer captivating view of the Bentota River. Take a hot/cold water bath as you please. Relax while reading a book or writing some interesting things about your experience at your own writing table.
Aida Ayurveda & Spa Resort Sri Lanka
12A, Managala Mawatha Bentota, Bentota , , - 80500 View Map
- 12A, Managala Mawatha Bentota, Bentota ,
With the aim to promote happiness and wellbeing, Aida Ayurveda & Spa Resort was initiated in 1998. Since then, this spa and resort in Bentota is providing unrivalled Sri Lankan hospitality. Here, you can undergo Ayurveda treatments which are very effective in holistic healing of body, mind and soul.
The friendliness and the dedication of the staff also serve as an important factor to make the healing process easy. At this Spa, trained doctors and therapists work day and night to come up with best possible solutions. A professional yoga master is at your service to guide you about Ashtanga and Hath Yoga. Feel free to ask any question regarding meditation from local Buddhist monks present here.
- Outdoor Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Free! Wi-Fi is available
- Free! Free private parking is available on site.
- Room Service
- Laundry Service
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Ayurveda treatments
Mainhouse Deluxe Rooms
These bigger rooms lie next to the Ayurveda Center. Witnessing the garden from the balcony in the morning proves to be very amazing. Staying in these rooms is surely a pleasant experience. Access your personal Satellite TV or sit in the balcony gazing at the nature. Packed with modern amenities, these rooms prove to be the ultimate place for relaxation after undergoing any treatment.
Restaurant at Aida Ayurveda and Spa Resort offers scrumptious food. Food prepared here is not only delicious but healthy also. Dieticians and physicians help to plan a diet that can work well with your treatment. Savor some of the Sri Lankan cuisines or enjoy some healthy tropical fruits. Either way, you are sure to tickle your taste buds with something nice.
- Bandaranaike International Airport - 84.4 km
Nearest Railway Station
- Bentota Railway Station - 0.3 km
- Kande Viharaya Temple - 2.8 km
- Lunuganga - 3.5 km
- Bawa Gardens - 5.6 km
- Bentota Lake - 0.6 km
Panchakarma has a prominent place in Ayurveda. It is believed to be the cure of various threatening diseases. Aida Ayurveda & Spa Resort offers comprehensive treatments based on Ayurveda. These five types of treatments are a bliss and form a base of any treatment.
- Virechana – It means purgation. It involves elimination of excess toxins from the gall bladder, small or large intestine.
- Vaman – Vaman means emesis. It is beneficial in treating kapha related disorders like asthma, cold, breathlessness etc.
- Snehavasthi – Meaning Medicated Oil Enema. It comprises of administration of medicated oil or ghee.
- Kashayavasti – It stands for Medical Decoction Enema. It uses a combination of medicines to treat an ailment.
- Nasya – It involves Nasal Administration. Very helpful in dealing with sinusitis.
Based on the above five, following therapies are given to the patients.
- Abhyanga – Entire body massage using medicated oil
- DrasvasvedaHerbal Bath – Bathing in water comprising of herbal roots and leaves
- UshmasvedaHerbal Steam Bath – Relaxation in wooden casket giving way to vaporizing steam from boiled roots and herbs.
- VaaspasvedaHerbal Steam Inhalation – Inhalation of herbal steam
- NawarakiziFormentation – Potlis containing herbs are pressed gently to alleviate the pain
- AkshitarpanaEye Treatment – Pouring of medical oils over the eyes surrounded by a boundary of herbal pastes
- Acupuncture – Stimulating different points in the body via needles.
- Rakhta Mokshana Karma Blood Water Therapy – Eradication of impure blood from body using leeches
This is just the brief. Once you visit this resort, you’ll come to know that there is abundance of treatments for you.
- Outdoors– Swimming Pool, Garden
- Activities - Sauna, Business Centre, Library, Spa
- Food and Drink – Restaurant
- Internet– Free Wi-Fi Zone
- Parking – Free public parking nearby
- Services– Relaxation area, Individual control Air Condition, Warm drinking water, reading and writing table in rooms, laundry service, Airport pick up service, free village and temple tour, weekly nutrition and cooking sessions, welcome drink at arrival
- The physician should be informed about all the allergies and ongoing medicines
- Euro currency is valid in Sri Lanka.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking, no coffee, no carbonated soft beverage, no alcohol and no cold drinks philosophy during the treatment
- Minimum check-in age of guest is 18 years
- Government-issued photo id is needed during check-in
- Children are not accommodated
- Carry some extra undergarments
Useful Hotel Stats
- Number of Restaurants - 1
- Number of Swimming Pools – 1
- Built-in year – 1998