Bandipur Safari Lodge By Jungle Lodges
Bandipur NationalPark, Angala Post, Gundlupet Taluk, Chamarajanagar District, Melukamanahalli (Mysore - Ooty Road, Around Mysore, Karnataka, Bandipur, India 571 126
- Bandipur NationalPark, Angala Post, Gundlupet Taluk, Chamarajanagar District, Melukamanahalli (Mysore - Ooty Road, Around Mysore, Karnataka, Bandipur
Bandipur Safari Lodge amidst closer to Bandipur National Park. One of the best resort near by Bandipur National Park. Bandipur Safari Lodge is joint venture of Jungle Lodges and Government of Karnataka.
Bandipur is situated adjacent to Nagarahole National park, Mudumalai National park and Wayanad National park. Bandipur is the largest forest area in the entire southern Asia.
Bandipur Safari Lodge is the best Lodge to enjoy the stay in the forest. The Lodge is built in contemporary architectural style with all the creature comforts. The Lodge is the place of ecological haven.
INR 7600/- PER PERSON PER NIGHT IN WEEK DAYS
INR 8000/- PER PERSON PER NIGHT IN WEEK END
- Accommodation in Cottage room
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Safari into Bandipur Tiger Reserve
- Guided Nature Walk
- Forest entry charges
- 5% GST
- All extra services and amenities that aren't a part of this offer will be charged additionally
Validity: Offer Valid till 31st March, 2021
NOTE: Rates are not valid in any festive season and long weekend.
- Outdoor Pool
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Free! Wi-Fi is available
- Free! Free private parking is available on site.
- Room Service
- Doctor on Call
Distance from Airport
- Mysore Airport - 80 km
Distance from Railway Station
- Coimbatore railway station - 170 km
Distance from Top Attractions in the Area
- Bandipur Safari Lodge amidst closer to Bandipur National Park