Kerala Cottage A/C are air-conditioned cottages which come equipped with one double bed, telephone, television and patio for each room.
Dr. Franklin's Panchakarma Institute Kerala
Chowara P.O., Dist. Thiruvananthapuram, Kottukal, Trivandrum, Kerala - 695501 View Map
- Chowara P.O., Dist. Thiruvananthapuram, Kottukal, Trivandrum
Nestled in verdant Kerala, Dr. Franklin's Panchakarma Institute & Research Centre offers authentic and rejuvenating Ayurveda treatments. With experience of 4 decades to serve the nation, the center is known for providing services efficiently. Benefit from the healing touch of Ayurveda and its rejuvenating and preventive effects. Since its inception in 1997, the Ayurveda Center has earned the title of one of the best centers offering Authentic Ayurveda Treatments in Kerala. A dynamic team of young and experienced doctors suggest best treatments depending upon the kind of problem you are facing. A personal medicine-manufacturing unit and a Pharmacy is also available here to ensure the quality of herbal preparations and quality of oils which are used for treatments.
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Free! Wi-Fi is available
- Free! Free private parking is available on site.
- Room Service
- 24-hour room service
- Doctor on Call
- Ayurveda treatments
Kerala Cottage A-C
Kerala Cottage Non A-C
Kerala Cottage Non A/C are fully furnished rooms but without air-condition facility. These spacious rooms offer a comfortable stay and feature on suite spacious bathroom with bathtub.
Deluxe Rooms - A-C
Deluxe A/C rooms houses one spacious double bed. The tiled floor matches with the interiors of the room. A communal garden and patio for each room add to its beauty.
Deluxe Rooms – Non A-C
Deluxe Rooms – Non A/C are suited for those who want to go natural. These rooms have the facilities of telephone and television. Enjoying bathing in your own bathtub or simply relax on spacious double bed. Choice is yours!
Standard Rooms showcase the latest amenities which are well placed. The standard rooms come with the facilities of communal garden and on suite bathroom.
Panchakarma huts are separate round huts which are properly ventilated and consist of two rooms, a sit out, attached bathroom and a garden. Make your vacations memorable by choosing these panchakarma huts.
Dining at the Dr. Franklin's Panchakarma Institute & Research Centre is a healthy affair. The Life 'n' Leaf Ayurvedic Restaurant offers customized diet that goes hand in hand with your treatment. Food offered is not only tasty but healthy as well. Only vegetarian food is served here which can help you recover early.
- Thiruvananthapuram International Airport (18 km)
- Trivandrum Railway Station (22 km)
- Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium (3.05 km)
- Lighthouse Beach (5.02 km)
- Kovalam Beach (5.07 km)
- Hawa Beach (5.61 km)
Useful Hotel Stats
- Number of Restaurants – 1
- Number of Bars - 0
- Number of Swimming Pools – 1
- Room Voltage – 240 Volts
- Number of Floors – NA
- Outdoors – Swimming Pool, Gardens.
- Activities – Fitness Centre, Yoga, Ayurvedic Treatment, Ayurvedic cooking course.
- Food and Drink– Ayurvedic Vegetarian Restaurant.
- Internet– Wi-Fi Internet Café.
- Parking – Free car parking.
- Services– 24-hour doctor available, International Dialing, Fax facilities, Ayurvedic cooking course, Ayurveda courses and Yoga Teacher Training Course, Ayurveda Pharmacy, Dental consultations, Translators are available on request, ECG and other Lab investigation facilities, Facilities for Cultural Programs: Martial arts and other traditional art forms, Dance and Musical Instruments classes on demand, Mini Shopping Facility, Travel desk and Sight Seeing/back water Tours on demand, Complimentary pick up & drop from Airport/Railway station with 7 days package.
The cure of all the ailments lies in Ayurveda. And, from the treasure trove of Ayurveda, we have obtained an essential gem known as Panchakarma. Panchakarma treatments eliminate the toxins from the body and boost immunity. Undertaking these body purification treatments every year, keep the body healthy and free from diseases. Following treatments are offered at the Dr. Franklin's Panchakarma Institute & Research Centre.
Some of the Prime Treatments include:
- Gnavarakizhi – Medicinal herbs are tied in muslin bag and then applied to certain parts of the body.
- Pizhichil – Lukewarm medicated oil is applied to the body in rhythmic way by two trained professionals.
- Sirovasthi – Special oil is poured on the forehead using a special vessel.
- Udvarthanam – A 30 minutes massage with herbal powders.
- Uthara Vasthi – Specific herbal oils are applied through Uro-genital tract.
- Nasyam – Medicated oil and herbal juices are consumed through nose.
- Snehapanam – Intake of medicated ghee.
- Gandoosha – Dhavanam – Specially prepared medicated water is to be held in mouth for 10-30 minutes.
- Medicated Bath – Removes impurities and beautify your skin.
- Tharpanam – a cleaning process for eyes.
- Marma Massage – a traditional massage which stimulates vital points.
Specialized Treatments provide relief from Arthritis, Asthma, Backache, Hepatitis, Diabetes, different skin diseases, Frozen Shoulders, Gastric disorders, Hemorrhoids, Infertility of both Men and Women, Burn outs and Sleeping Disorders. Treatments are also provided for chemo therapy, immune deficiency disorders and rehabilitation.
Healthcare treatments offered are:
- Panchakarma Chikitsa – Purifying whole body to attain proper balance of Vata, pitta and kapha.
- Swasa Kasa Chikilsa (For Lungs) – the treatment strengthens the lungs.
- Way to Wellness – The treatment relaxes, revitalizes and rejuvenates mind and body.
- Body Purification – Purifies the entire body.
- Body, Mind & Soul (stress reliever) – Relieves stress naturally with the help of Yoga and meditation.
- You & Your Spine (Spine problems) – Alleviates all the spinal problems.
- Anti-Ageing – This treatment boosts anti-ageing.
- Body Immunization / Longevity Treatment – It reduces the ageing process and also immunizes the body.
- Rejuvenation – Body massage done by hands and foot using medicated cream and oil.
- Beauty Care Program – Massage using herbal products.
Beside these treatments, Yoga is also given equal importance for curing various problems. The asanas and Yoga techniques are taught by trained professionals and practiced under strict guidance.
- Carry a valid photo identity proof.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- All the allergies and medical issues must be brought into the attention of therapists before availing any treatment.
- Non-vegetarian food, smoking and drinking alcohol, beer, etc. are prohibited at the premises.