Duplex Deluxe Suite is perched at the highest level and commands the best view from its octagonal turret sit-out. Aman vilas, Ramji Mahal and Surya Mahal come under duplex deluxe rooms. These rooms areequipped with air conditioning, private bathroom and writing desk. Even collection of art based on Shiva adorns the walls - oleographs, canvases and polychrome paintings on wood.
Neemrana Fort Palace
122nd Milestone, Delhi - Jaipur Express Way, Neemrana, Rajasthan - 301705 View Map
- 122nd Milestone, Delhi - Jaipur Express Way, Neemrana
Neemrana Fort Palace is a 4 star hotel and it is located on Delhi – Jaipur highway. It is 2.4 km away from Neemrana bus stop. They provide great accommodations and best services to make every guest stay perfect. They have dedicated staff towards the guests and maintenance of this hotel is done very well. They offer facilities spa, swimming pools, camel rides, cultural events, vintage car ride, zipping, multi media tour, 24- hour room service, front desk, security, parking, travel desk and doctor-on-call.
Price per person including taxes based on 02 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 7,650 /-
Price per person including taxes based on 04 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 6,150/-
Standard Hotel (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotel or Similar||Room Type||Number of Nights|
|Neemrana Fort-Palace, Neemrana||Heritage Romance||01|
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Meals- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in above mention Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire (For 02 Guests) & Toyota Innova (For 4 Guests) / Similar.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Air Fare.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Restaurant/ Coffee Shop
- Free! Wi-Fi is available
- Private parking is available on site.
- Room Service
- Laundry Service
- Airport shuttle
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Smoking area
- Doctor on Call
Duplex Deluxe Suite
Uma vilas, Sheela Mahal, Francisi Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Dona Mahal, Rath Mahal, Mata Mahal, Jharooka Mahal, Sheesh Mahal and Malabar Mahal are Deluxe Suite rooms. These rooms areequipped with air conditioning, a queen size bed, private bathroom and writing desk.
Sahendra Mahal, Parvat Mahal, Karthik Mahal, Manak Mahal, Adi Mahal, Pukhraj Mahal, Panna Mahal, Nandi Burj are Suite Rooms. An antique British brass bed dominates the space with an unusual Art Deco almirah and dressing table. Antiques that play out the theme of Indra, the god of thunder and lightning, showcase his large, multi-trunked elephant Airavat.
Small Suite Rooms
Tucked below the Panch Mahal and overlooking the medieval rainwater body, this small set of three tiny rooms is named after the ‘lotus’, represented in the art within the room. They provide two single beds, air conditioning, flawless interior, a private bathroom which overhangs on a balcony exposing some of the rocks.
The ‘pearl’ palace is one of the 9 Navaratnas which surround the oldest part of Neemrana Fort-Palace. They provide one double bed, air conditioning, flawless interior, a private bathroom.
Moonga Mahal is a slender room on the edge of a courtyard with a vaulted roof and a small bathroom. They provide one single bed, one Queen Bed, air conditioning, flawless interior and a private bathroom.
Gomedak Mahal looks into the garden court on one side and the hills and reservoir on the other. They provide one double bed, air conditioning, flawless interior, a private bathroom.
Heera Mahal is decorated in black and white with silver sequined curtains; it has a small balcony which looks over the emerald pool and the gardens. They provide one double bed, air conditioning, flawless interior, a private bathroom and a television.
The charming Gujarat Mahal is decorated in the furniture and art of the western state Gujarat. Located near the reception areas, it makes the most central room for guests who do not want to climb many steps and yet enjoy the Neemrana experience.
Jal Mahal is a peaceful place which is by a red sandstone grille with a geometric wave pattern. It has a very special delight turret bathroom.
Burj Mahal is divided into two with a double bed on one side and a single on the other. It opens on to the Hindola Mahal, the breezy palace of swings at the end of the entrance ramp which overlooks the hill.
Dakshin Mahal has an almost outdoor charm and an interesting bathroom at split levels. It has stunning views of the sunset as well as the evening illuminations of the Fort-Palace.
Grand Suite Rooms
Van Mahal, Gajendra Mahal, Badal Mahal, Malabar Mahal, Krishna Mahal, Meru Mahal are Grand Suite Rooms. These rooms are provided with all modern facilities like air conditioning, Comfort Beds, Carpets, Telephone, Private Bathroom, Color Television and flawless interior.
A rooftop hunting tent with appropriate furniture used by royals on Shikar outings. Sleeping in it is an unusual and much sought-after experience as it provides a hint of adventure within the security of a Fort-Palace.
Neemrana Fort Palace has a restaurant cum bar Maha Burj which offers wide range of delicious dishes. Breakfast is included in room tariff. Bar facilities are available for residents only. It provides three dining options; they are Jalgiri, a dining hall, features a selection of Indian, Chinese, Continental, Italian and Thai cuisines.
Distance from Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (108 kilometers)
Distance from Railway Station
- New Delhi Railway Station (118 kilometers)
Distance from Top Attractions in the Area
- Keoladeo Ghana National Park- 180 kilometers
- Sariska National Park- 126 kilometers
- Sariska Tiger Camp-87.5 kilometers
- Number of Bars- 1
- Number of Floors- 12
- Number of Restaurants- 1
- Room Voltage- 220
- Government-issued photo ID required