Garden View Cottages offer splendid views of the garden along with the privacy, individuality and comfort. These are equipped with twin or double beds as per requirements. There are 8 garden view cottages named as – Ayur, Ananda, Bhavana, Maitri, Dana, Shakti, Sukha, Sneya and Viveka.
Neeleshwar Hermitage Bekal
Neeleshwar Hermitage, P.O. Ozhinhavalappu, Via. Nileshwar, Dist Kasaragod, Kerala, , Kerala - 671314 View Map
- Neeleshwar Hermitage, P.O. Ozhinhavalappu, Via. Nileshwar, Dist Kasaragod, Kerala,
Nestled beautifully in God’s own country, the Neeleshwar Hermitage offers a quintessential bare foot luxury experience. Luxuriate in holistic Vedic wellness to relax your body and soul. Accommodate comfortably in airy palm-roofed cottages that portray a confluence of contemporary design with traditional Keralan architecture. The resort is one of India’s finest gems and hidden treasure trove in secluded palm grove. Delicious cuisines team up with authentic Ayurveda treatments to rejuvenate you to the core.
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Free! Wi-Fi is available
- Free! Free private parking is available on site.
- Room Service
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
Garden View Cottage
Sea View Cottage
Sea View Cottages offer occupants a sense of supreme privacy. Teak floors and high ceilings make these cottages light and airy. There are 6 sea view cottages which are named as – Moksha, Bhakti, Sama, Santosh, Virya and Shanti.
Private Pool Cottage
Enjoy in your private pool cottage while sipping special bed tea. Named as Prema, the cottage has everything to pamper you to the fullest.
Pool View Cottage
Wake up to the amazing views of the pool. Pool View Cottage are 2 in number and are named as Gyana and Karuna. The cottages are named after traditional yogic virtue, making you feel closer to the ancient practice.
Satiate your hunger by savoring cuisines from all over the world at the restaurant at Neeleshwar Hermitage. Delicious, authentic and nutritional delicacies are brought to your table with full dedication. Want to learn how to cook? Even better, professional chefs here are ready to teach you how to cook the dishes which are delicious and healthy as well.
Annapurna– Dedicated to Goddess of nourishment, the restaurant has a forte in vegetarian food.
Meenakshi– The beachside restaurant is dedicated to local goddess. Relish the fresh fish caught every morning, healthy salads and light meals.
There are two bars namely Annapurna Bar and Varuna Bar. The former one is in the main restaurant whereas the later overlooks the pool. Enjoy Indian wines and beers that are on sale.
- Mangalore International Airport (80.9 km)
- Nileshwar Railway Station (7 km)
- Thejaswini River (5 km)
- Bekal Fort (19.2 km)
- The Lotus Houseboat (4.9 km)
- Bird Watching at Madayipara (38.8 km)
Useful Hotel Stats
- Number of Restaurants – 2
- Number of Bars - 2
- Number of Swimming Pools – 1
- Room Voltage – 220 Volts
- Number of Floors– NA
- Outdoors – Beachfront, Outdoor furniture, Garden, Swimming Pool
- Activities – Fishing, Spa and wellness Centre, Library, Cycling, Fishing, Yoga classes, Open-air bath
- Food and Drink– Restaurant, Bar
- Internet– Wi-Fi Access
- Parking – Free Parking
- Services– Pool/beach towels, Sun loungers or beach chairs, Sun umbrellas, Bikes available, Concierge service, Private check-in/check-out, Currency exchange, Luggage storage, 24-hour front desk
At the Neeleshwar Hermitage, health is considered to be an outward expression of the vitality. A perfect combination of Ayurveda Spa, Meditation and Yoga helps to revive the senses in a healthy way.
Nourish your mind, body and soul through Ayurvedic practices without comprising with eating delicious cuisines. The wellness Program includes –
- Consultation with a doctor – It is always better to consult a doctor before opting for any treatment. A proper diagnosis can help you to overcome your health related issues. Thus, consultation with a doctor is always a great choice to make the most out of your stay here.
- Ayurveda – 100 percent authentic Ayurvedic treatments are practiced in traditional ways at the Hermitage. The preparations that are prepared here are completely organic and derived without affecting the environment.
- Priya Spa – Consisting of a central courtyard garden and five spacious treatment rooms, the Priya Spa features elegantly carved pillars. All the treatments are carried in a calm ambiance in quiet and unhurried way.
A good health can be easily achieved by Yoga. Shri Anil Kumar efficiently mentor the Yoga programs meticulously designed to combat various diseases. You can choose the complimentary classes or one-to-one, Mr. Anil is ready to serve you anyway you like.
Yoga for the mind – Two types of Yoga meditation are taught in this.
Ashtanga Meditation – The session goes for about an hour for a minimum of 2 days and a maximum of 5 days. It includes introductory talks, mental concentration, breathing exercises and deep concentration.
Pranic Energy Meditation – The one-hour long session involves focusing on chakras and introduction to the vital force.
Transcendental Meditation is taught at the Neeleshwar Hermitage. It is the most widely researched technique and grabbing the attention of numerous students for many years. The practice is a natural, simple and effortless way of allowing your mind to settle down into intense state of serenity.
The technique work wonders to overcome the problems related to immune system, blood pressure, anxiety levels, eating habits and aid in good night’s sleep.
- Pets are not allowed
- Carry a valid photo identity proof.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Free! One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.