Ranthambore National Resort
Ranthambhore Rd, opposite Saras Dairy, Saptar, Sawai Madhopur,, Ranthambore, India 322001 View Map
- Ranthambhore Rd, opposite Saras Dairy, Saptar, Sawai Madhopur,, Ranthambore
Ranthambhore National Resort is a 3 star property situated in proximity to the Ranthambore National Park. Offering a unique stay in the tiger capital of Rajasthan, this hotel has everything one needs. The hotel rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite television, Wi-Fi access, intercom, attached bathroom and complementary bathroom toiletries.
The main entrance to the park is a 10-minute drive away. Guests can look to enjoy Ayurvedic spa and massage services on request. A popular with corporates, Ranthambhore National Resort has a sprawling lawn to host events. Occasions like birthdays and anniversaries are also made memorable with special arrangements.
The resort houses a multi-cuisine restaurant, which serves delicious North-Indian, Chinese and Continental fare. The hotel has a homegrown kitchen garden and the chef picks out fresh ingredients to prepare food. Health and taste both are taken care of.
Get ready to enjoy a home away from home at the Ranthambore National Resort!Package
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant/ Coffee Shop
- Free! Wi-Fi is available
- Private parking is available on site.
- Luggage storage
- Doctor on Call
SAFETY AND HYGIENE
- Emergency Exit Map
- 24-hour Security
- Social distancing measures are present in restaurant(s)
- Utensils, crockery and supplies are sanitized before entering the kitchen
- Masks and hair nets are mandatory for staff in restaurants
- Quarantine protocols are being followed as per local government authorities
- All rooms are disinfected using bleach or other disinfectant
- Guests with fever are not allowed
- Only those guests with safe status on Aarogya Setu app are allowed
- Guests coming from containment zones are allowed
Distance from Airport
- Jaipur Airport is 180 Kms.
Distance from Railway Station
- Swai Madhopur Railway station 9 Kms.
- Agra – 350 Kms.
- Ajmer – 243 Kms.
- Pushkar – 257 Kms.