The Trident Hotel, Chennai, is one of the classiest known hotels that a person can take pride in by simply staying there! Centrally located on 5 acres of land, Trident is the very first airport hotel of the city and is also the registered office of the EIH Associated Hotels Ltd. A very vast and spacious hotel indeed, Trident has been accounted for over 167 rooms which include 11 of the most elegant suites and for some of the most amazing restaurants in the hotel itself; everything at one place makes the guests’ lives full of comfort and luxury none the less. The entire hotel is centrally air conditioned and so are all its rooms and suites. Apart from the amazing dining choices, the swimming pool and spas out here are known to be breathtaking. Whether you are on a business trip or simply on a vacation, the must visit in this airport hotel is the Trident club lounge; luxury and elegance have their own space out here and what results is an amazing experience of a lifetime.
Trident Hotel, Chennai
1/24, GST Road, Chennai, India 600027 View Map
- 1/24, GST Road, Chennai
- Sun Deck
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Restaurant/ Coffe Shop
- Room Service
- Airport shuttle
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Smoking area
- Doctor on Call
King size bed or twin bed option
Covering an area of over 280 square feet, the deluxe rooms of Trident Hotels, Chennai are elegant appointment rooms that offer luxury with class and make sure that the comfort of their hotel guests is their utmost priority. Apart from being centrally air conditioned, these rooms feature modern amenities like the tea and coffee makers along with a mini bar and an impeccable 24hours room service. All the modern electronic appliances including a satellite television and access to the wireless network with 50gbps speed are instantly made available for their guests. Additionally, with the tariff of these deluxe rooms, the 5-star hotel offers complimentary airport transfers that are included for both ways.
Deluxe Garden View Rooms
King size bed or twin bed option
The Deluxe garden view rooms, as the name suggests, are just like the deluxe rooms but with the windows overlooking beautiful garden landscape or even the playfully and soothing poolside. As in the case of the deluxe rooms, even these garden view rooms offer complimentary two way airport transfers inclusive with the room tariffs for their guests. Centrally air conditioned and packed with modern amenities and electronic appliances, this 280 square feet gorgeous rooms are no les than royal luxury and all of this for very affordable rates too. With wifi and internet made available all though the day, your work can go on uninterrupted even on a holiday.
Trident Club Rooms
For the guests who come to Trident to seek not only the luxurious treatment but also for its world class ambience and efficient work environment, the Trident club rooms are an ideal choice. Covering over 280 square feet, these rooms are on the Trident club floor and guests are offered the faster and better express check in and check out at the private club reception itself. Guests are treated to delicious buffet breakfast, complimentary cocktail hours and high tea with the access that they have to the Trident Club Lounge; truly a way to feel prestigious. Along with the complimentary airport fares included in the room tariff, the club room guests are also provided with complimentary breakfast.
Studio style suite
Covering an area of 560 square feet, the Junior suites are studio style apartments with inbuilt living room and a fairly spacious bedroom. All the modern amenities like the LCD television and DVD player are made available in the suite along with a work desk for convenience and spacing out the room. A mini bar and a tea and coffee maker are available in the junior suite itself and almost every other amenity required can be ordered simply through the 24hours servicing that is offered at Trident. An access pass to the Trident Club Lounge is available along with the airport transfers complimentary with the junior suite for guests.
With the luxury of an executive suite, carrying out official trips for work gets much easier and the ambience at Trident Hotel helps to relax and feel more comfortable even when on a business trip. A separate bedroom and living room are available in the executive suites that make business trips much more convenient. For entertainment and relaxing purposes, these suites are well equipped with modern designed furniture and latest of the electrical appliances like the LCD television, DVD player and work desk. To rejuvenate or have high tea in your suites itself, a tea and coffeemaker and a mini bar are built in for the guests’ convenience. Along with the complimentary airport transfers, the guests are entitled to accessing the Trident Club Lounge as well.
As the name suggests, the classy and elegant yet very much affordable Presidential suites are every guest’s delight and the 5-star deluxe treatment at Trident is much sought after. Covering an extensively large area of over 815 square feet, the presidential suite has the most royal of the furniture coupled with the best of the tea- coffee makers and mini bar built in. For relaxation during off days, there are LCD and DVD players as well and anything required by the guests is instantly made to reach with the impeccable room servicing of Trident. Guests get the complimentary airport transfers in luxury cars and an all access pass to the Trident Club Lounge as well.
Trident Hilton Hotel Chennai has 167 rooms. These rooms have different categories such as Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Executive Rooms. These rooms are beautifully decorated and they are specious. You can have all the comfortable facilities inside the rooms. The rooms are furnished with modern amenities like attached bathroom, tea or coffee maker, wardrobe, satellite TV, telephone with STD/ISD, room service and mini bar, wireless internet, working area, large desk, sitting area and various other things.
The name itself is enough to bring to mind the mouth-watering coastal cuisine and this restaurant in Trident, is known for its exotic delights from all over India and especially for creating the signature dishes of the different states in India. This Indian Coastal food restaurant serves the best of the crab cakes, fish curry and paal curry to name a few of the master chefs’ specials but is only open from 7pm to 11;30pm for dinner.
A multi-cuisine all-day dining restaurant, Cinnamon is a big hit amongst the guests who arrive at Trident as they have often been captured complimenting the head chefs over the delicious dishes. It runs from 6am in the morning and stays open till 1am, he wee hours of the morning for anyone and everyone to relish the food. Cinnamon is also known to offer the best of the wine selection all through the day and the very well-known Trident breakfast buffet that is well sought after.
If you are planning to have a quiet evening to yourself or end your day on a very peaceful not with some hot beverages then the Arcot Bar at Trident might just be exactly what you need. Situated at the lobby level, the bar becomes a perfect backdrop for evening galore meetings or even peaceful night encounters. The bar serves snacks and beverages from 11am up till midnight and also has some of the best wines, cocktails and other drinks options to offer.
Distance from Airport
- Chennai International Airport- 3.4 km
Distance from Railway Station
- Chennai Railway Station-15.8 km
Distance from Top Attractions in the Area
- Marina Beach- 14.8 km
- MA Chidambaram Stadium- 15.0 km
- Santhome Cathedral Basilica- 14.8 km
- Chennai Snake Park- 8.0 km
- Number of Bars- 1
- Number of Floors -3
- Number of Restaurants- 2
- Room Voltage -220
- Year Hotel Built -1988
- Year Hotel Last Renovated -2005
- Guests above 12 years are considered as adults
- Non-smoking rooms are available
- Minimum age of check-in is 18 years
- Government-issued photo id is needed during check-in
- No pets allowed
|Duration of stay||Price per night on double occupancy|
|Offer period||9th April to 30th September, 2018||1st October, 2018 to 31st March, 2019|
|3 nights or more||INR 4,750*||INR 7,450*|
|(USD 75)||(USD 115)|
Terms & Conditions:
- Accommodation in Deluxe Garden View room at Trident hotels in Chennai.
- Goods & Services Tax as on 1st April, 2018.
- Goods & Services Tax will be applicable on the above rates per room per night basis.
- Additional nights at Trident Hotels can be availed on a pro-rata basis. Prices offered above are same on single and double occupancy.
- All rates will be charged in INR (Indian National Rupee). Prices in USD are only indicative and may vary due to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- We have limited room inventory allocated to this offer. It is subject to availability at the time of processing the reservations under this offer.
Terms & Conditions for Car Transfer Top-up:
- Suitable chauffer driven car with comfortable seating limited up to 2 guests per car; 2 children below 8 years of age can share the same car with accompanying parents. Seating capacity to not exceed 05 guests including the chauffeur and guide (if any). You can carry maximum 2 pieces of luggage.
- Use of car is charged at a special price of INR 7500 per car per day plus Goods & Services Tax of 18% will be applicable.
- The car can be used for one of the following three services in one day:
- Return airport transfers; or
- Unlimited kilometer usage within the defined city limits for local sightseeing; or
Accommodation in the base category room, daily buffet breakfast for two guests, complimentary WiFi.
Terms for Inter-city transfers:
- Limited to 250 kilometers per day between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. only.
- Inter-city transfers are Ex-Delhi and will be billed on return basis. Hotel to Hotel run considered for calculating kilometer usage.
- Inter-city transfers cannot be combined with Airport Transfers or Local Sightseeing package.
- Use of car beyond 250 kilometers in a day is chargeable at INR 50 per kilometer plus Goods & Services Tax of 18% will be applicable.
- Includes all currently applicable road toll taxes, parking charges and fuel costs.
- Overnight transfers and usage are not permitted.
- Use of car is limited to 3 days if the travel itinerary is for 3 nights. Use of the car on the 4th day is chargeable as per actuals.