Presidential suits are with 2400 square feet spacious and with a feature of living room and a separate dining area with 8 to 10 seated, a fully equipped work space, a large bedroom, Dual bay bathroom, and specially designed Wardrobe facilities. These rooms are available as ‘Smoking’ and ‘No Smoking’ guest rooms and any particular one can be availed subject to availability. The guests can also invite over a few guests as the presidential suites come with an additional interconnected guest bedroom. The availability of Wi-Fi keeps you connected with the rest of the world. Looks like more than your home to spend in Hotel Trident.
- Nariman Poin, Mumbai
Trident is a wide range of hospitality network throughout India in nine big cities including Mumbai with two branches at important and famous points in the center of the city. Trident at Nariman point is famous for skyline point and another at Bandra Kurla, just 20 minutes from the airport to the destination is located. It is very comfortable for to enjoy your leisure vacations as shopping malls, entertainment points are very near to reach from the hotel. Even business people on meetings, can enjoy our hospitality and it is very ease to reach from airport and saves lots of time.
It takes just a 3kms long; to experience a beautiful marine drive from the hotel. Nariman point and Bandra is a central business district in Mumbai. It is a perfect place to stay in Hotel Trident at Nariman and Bandra if you have come on business meetings and concerts. You can save a lot of travelling time to reach your business destination, if you choose Hotel Trident. Choosing to stay in this hotel will help you to relax on marine Drive as you can have plenty of spare moments in your hand.
- Sun Deck
- Outdoor Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant/ Coffe Shop
- Breakfast in the room
- LAN and WiFi access (charges apply)
- Private parking is available on site.
- Car Rental
- Room Service
- VIP Room Facilities
- Laundry Service
- Airport shuttle
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Daily maid service
- Currency exchange
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Smoking area
- poolside bar
Premier rooms are also well furnished and uniquely designed with 350 square feet spacious room. They are provided with features including Glass writing table, LCD TV with Player, A Glass walled Bathroom and many other facilities. Graceful rooms that come with avant-garde ambience are sure to steal your heart away. They are divided into two categories- one offering the City’s views and ne offering the Ocean’s view. The guests are free to take their pick as per their specific requirements, choice but subject to availability. The availability of Wi-Fi is sure to help you keep connected with the rest of the world.
Club rooms are provided with 300 square feet spacious with passionate designing that are perfectly suitable for business executives. The Availability of Wi-Fi facility is available for the businessmen on the go. The option for city’s view or the ocean view is available in this category of rooms. Express check-in and check-out is offered by the private club reception. A Trident lounge offers a tea, cocktails and a Buffet breakfast for the guests.
Covering an area of 300 square feet, the Superior rooms offer the city view to the guests. These rooms come well equipped with wireless internet connectivity, work table, tea/coffee maker and telephone with voice mail facility.
Trident Special Suite Ocean View
Offering breathtaking views of the ocean, these Trident Special suites cover an area of 1485 square feet area. Comprising of a bedroom, living cum dining room, a pantry and a four feature bathroom, these rooms are the answer to your ultimate luxury needs. The kind sized bed of this room is set facing the writing desk and a lounge seating arrangement. An astounding view of the city is promised when you sit in the lounge. Guests staying in these rooms have an access to uninterrupted internet connection. They can also enjoy themselves at the Trident Club Lounge.
The Trident in Narimanpoint provides travelers with the highest degree of satisfaction and comfort. The rooms can be divided into superior rooms, premier rooms, deluxe sea view rooms, Trident clubs and suites. All the rooms are air conditioned and consist of attached bathrooms with marble flooring and contemporary bath fittings. There are private sea facing balconies and mini bar. Other facilities in the hotel include hairdryers, voice mail, ironing equipments, television, telephone, coffee making services, hot and cold water and so on. Each room consists of a well equipped music system and in house movie system. The cozy ambience matched with admirable facilities makes the rooms in very homely.
Frangipani a Mediterranean all-day dining restaurant is at lower lobby of Trident, Nariman point. The food gets prepared and presented at Frangipani between 7am to 12:30am. Chic contemporary design of this restaurant plays a significant role in this Theater of Food where the same is served in a unique fashion. It is a must visit when you are in Trident Mumbai.
Another section of dine in Trident, in this section, the recipes of Burma, Malaysia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan along with other continental dishes are served. Enjoy hot and spicy Korean recipes at lunch and dinner. This restaurant is dedicated to Bharat Joyent.
This section serves and nurses favorite drink at your private corner with exclusive branded wine, liquors and cocktails. Whether you select from the exotic and finest liquors, wines and cocktails or go ahead with your usual drinks, you are sure to have one of the best experiences at this bar.
A 24 hours service opened to serve Sandwiches, Desserts, pastries and other bakery foods. The breakfast buffet is served from 6.30 AM to 11 AM and all day fare is available from 11 AM onwards.
Distance from Airport
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (18.5 Km)
Distance from Railway Station
- Churchgate Station (1.0 Km / 12 min walk)
Distance from Top Attractions in the Area
- Marine Drive (0.4 Km / 5 min walk)
- National Gallery of Modern Art (1.2 Km / 15 min walk)
- Colaba Causeway (1.3 Km / 16 min walk)
- Leopold Café (1.3 Km / 16 min walk)
- Number of Bars -1
- Number of Floors -23
- Number of Restaurants -3
- Room Voltage -220
- Year Hotel Built -1973
- Year Hotel Last Renovated- 2008
|Duration of stay||Price per night on double occupancy|
|Offer period||1st October, 2018 to 31st March, 2019|
|3 nights or more||INR 7,450*|
Terms & Conditions:
- Accommodation in Deluxe room at Trident Mumbai.
- Goods & Services Tax as on 1st April, 2018.
- Goods & Services Tax will be applicable on the above rates per room per night basis.
- Additional nights at Trident Hotels can be availed on a pro-rata basis. Prices offered above are same on single and double occupancy.
- All rates will be charged in INR (Indian National Rupee). Prices in USD are only indicative and may vary due to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- We have limited room inventory allocated to this offer. It is subject to availability at the time of processing the reservations under this offer.
Terms & Conditions for Car Transfer Top-up:
- Suitable chauffer driven car with comfortable seating limited up to 2 guests per car; 2 children below 8 years of age can share the same car with accompanying parents. Seating capacity to not exceed 05 guests including the chauffeur and guide (if any). You can carry maximum 2 pieces of luggage.
- Use of car is charged at a special price of INR 7500 per car per day plus Goods & Services Tax of 18% will be applicable.
- The car can be used for one of the following three services in one day:
- Return airport transfers.
- Unlimited kilometer usage within the defined city limits for local sightseeing.
Car Transfers Top-up (Optional)
Enhance your trip with dependable car transfer service at INR 7500* (USD 115) per day.
Accommodation in the base category room, daily buffet breakfast for two guests, complimentary WiFi.
Terms for Inter-city transfers:
- Limited to 250 kilometers per day between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. only.
- Inter-city transfers are Ex-Delhi and will be billed on return basis. Hotel to Hotel run considered for calculating kilometer usage.
- Inter-city transfers cannot be combined with Airport Transfers or Local Sightseeing package.
- Use of car beyond 250 kilometers in a day is chargeable at INR 50 per kilometer plus Goods & Services Tax of 18% will be applicable.
- Includes all currently applicable road toll taxes, parking charges and fuel costs.
- Overnight transfers and usage are not permitted.
- Use of car is limited to 3 days if the travel itinerary is for 3 nights. Use of the car on the 4th day is chargeable as per actuals.