A total of 137 Deluxe Rooms at Trident Hotels gives you an option to choose Garden view rooms or Pool view rooms. Deluxe rooms are designed to please the business travelers, leisure travelers or small groups. The rooms have a spacious master bedroom with a double bed; and the space is accommodated with sitting cum dining furniture, and an executive desk for taking care of office work. The arched bay windows open to the outside view of lush green hotel landscape or the outdoor pools. The marble floored rooms are adorned with rich carpet, wall paintings, designer lamps, curtains and bedding reflects the traditional Rajasthani culture. To keep you at comfort the staff is round the clock at your service, the rooms are fully air conditioned and there will be television with satellite channels, Wi-Fi internet access, direct dial calling facility, well stocked mini bar, electronic safe and tea coffee maker. The private bathroom attached has bathtub and shower combination, hair dryer, towels, bathrobes and essential luxury toiletries.
Haridasjiki Magri Mullah Talai, Lake City - Lake Pichola / Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur, India 313001 View Map
- Haridasjiki Magri Mullah Talai, Lake City - Lake Pichola / Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur
Trident Hotel Udaipur is placed on the shores of beautiful Lake Pichola. The panoramic view of Aravalli Hills encircles the lake. The nearby places to visit are City Palace, City Center and City Palace Museum.
The hotel can be reached from Maharana Pratap Airport which is about 26 km away or from Udaipur railway station which is approx. 4 km.The city of Lake is also a heritage place known for Jag Mandir, Monsoon Palace, Fateh Prakash Palace and Gulab Bagh. You must also book a day tour for Heritage Walk of Udaipur, local cultural programs & Handicrafts emporium.The architecture of the rooms has the touch of traditional Udaipur culture and heritage. Trident also provides Outdoor swimming pool, pool side dining, fitness center, boat cruise and Kids club by the name of Groovy Kids and Cool Kids.If these reasons are not enough to be at the hotel then book one of their multipurpose venues for corporate meetings, business events, weddings and other special occasions.
- Fitness Center
- Restaurant/ Coffe Shop
- LAN and WiFi access (charges apply)
- Private parking is available on site.
- Room Service
- Laundry Service
- Airport shuttle
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-in/check-out
- Daily maid service
- Currency exchange
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- Travel Assistance
- Smoking area
- poolside bar
- Doctor on Call
The 4 suites are elegantly furnished to suit the stay of families or small groups. The suites are facing the lush green manicured gardens of the hotel. The suites are furnished with Udaipur famous green marbles adorned with rich carpet. The use of printed bedding, wall paintings, colored cushions and designer lamps gives you the luxury feeling of Mewar culture. The artistically arched bay windows are there to sit and enjoy the evening breeze and the sunset. The suites have a bedroom with a double bed, separate living room with sitting and dining furniture and separate washroom for guests. A separate work station is also provided. Entertainment is taken care of with cable television, internet access; or get creative with tea coffee maker or the private mini bar. Direct dial calling facility, electronic safe and 24 hours room service at your hospitality are also provided. The luxuriously furnished private bathroom has bathtub and separate shower to soak in, soft bathrobes, towels, hair dryer and complimentary luxury toiletries.
Set amidst acres of landscaped gardens, the Trident Hilton Udaipur is one of the beautiful resorts of the city. There are 141 well appointed rooms in the hotel which are well furnished and well equipped with all the amenities. The hotel offers standard rooms and suites which is the comfort hub of tourists.
- Centrally Air Conditioned
- Attached Baths
- Direct Dial Telephones
- Channel Music
- Tea/ Coffee Maker
- Mini Bar
- Safe Deposit Lockers
Aravalli is the luxurious fine dining restaurant at Trident. It is situated at the lobby level and overlooks the Aravalli Mountains (after which it is named) that forms the backdrop of the outdoor swimming pool and the green landscapes. The décor is given touch of royal dining with arched sides resting on carved pillars, window sheets, designer hanging lamps, carved wooden furniture and royal crockery. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Aravalli is a multi-cuisine restaurant serving the delicacies of Continental, Asian, Indian and Rajasthani style of cooking. Restaurant offers an a la carte menu for palatable buffet also.
The Terrace is the open area restaurant for dining in the royal ambiance. The restaurant is surrounded with the palatial view of Lake Pichola, Monsoon Palace and Aravallis in the backdrop. The marble floored arena is covered with crafted railings; craft work designer lamps and adorned with artistic domes. This is open for evening dining under the stars and dim lighted yellow lighting. The restaurant serves multi-cuisine selection and barbeque. Book an evening to try the live kitchen station and experience how chefs are preparing your food and live Indian classical performance.
The literal meaning of ‘Amrit Mahal’ is castle with collection of exotic liquors. The bar is located at the lobby level for the guests to indulge in light conversation, make new companions and soak in the evening entertainment. The royal ambiance is maintained with hand sketched wall paintings of rulers from Mewar, antique metal decors, wooden floored and adorned with green plants. The arena is given a bold theme with the style of furniture used. Look up to the selection of notable wines and spirits to order.
Distance from Airport
- Maharana Pratap Airport (26 kilometers)
Distance from Railway Station
- Udaipur City Railway Station (6 kilometers)
Distance from Top Attractions in the Area
- Jag Niwas (2.1 km)
- Lake Palace (2.1 km)
- Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum (2.3 km)
- Jagdish Temple (2.4 km)
- City Palace (2.7 km)
- Number of Bars- 1
- Number of Floors- 2
- Number of Restaurants- 2
- Room Voltage- 220
- Year Hotel Built- 1998
- Year Hotel Last Renovated- 2007
- Government-issued photo ID required
|Duration of stay||Price per night on double occupancy|
|Offer period||9th April to 30th September, 2018||1st October, 2018 to 31st March, 2019|
|3 nights or more||INR 4,750*||INR 7,450*|
|(USD 75)||(USD 115)|
General Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 3 nights stay and 2 participating Trident hotels from Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur need to be used for each itinerary.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Garden View room at Trident hotels in Udaipur.
- Goods & Services Tax as on 1st April, 2018.
- Goods & Services Tax will be applicable on the above rates per room per night basis.
- Additional nights at Trident Hotels can be availed on a pro-rata basis. Prices offered above are same on single and double occupancy.
- Christmas and New Year supplement of INR 2,500 (USD 40) plus Goods & Services Tax of 28% will be applicable per room per night for stays between 21st December, 2018 and 03rd January, 2019 at Udaipur. Peak period payment policy applicable with 10% non-refundable deposit within 30 days of making the booking and balance 90 days prior to arrival.
- All rates will be charged in INR (Indian National Rupee). Prices in USD are only indicative and may vary due to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Mandatory Meal Supplement applicable on eve of 24th December, 2018 and 31st December, 2018 at Trident Udaipur.
- We have limited room inventory allocated to this offer. It is subject to availability at the time of processing the reservations under this offer.
Terms & Conditions for Car Transfer Top-up:
- Suitable chauffer driven car with comfortable seating limited up to 2 guests per car; 2 children below 8 years of age can share the same car with accompanying parents. Seating capacity to not exceed 05 guests including the chauffeur and guide (if any). You can carry maximum 2 pieces of luggage.
- Use of car is charged at a special price of INR 7500 per car per day plus Goods & Services Tax of 18% will be applicable.
- The car can be used for one of the following three services in one day:
- Return airport transfers; or
- Unlimited kilometer usage within the defined city limits for local sightseeing; or
- Inter-city transfers between Delhi-Agra-Udaipur only, if booked on a continuous itinerary usage of DITOP offer between the listed cities.
Upgrade to the next room category at Trident hotel in Udaipur at a per night supplement of INR 750* (USD 10).
Car Transfers Top-up (Optional)
Enhance your trip with dependable car transfer service at INR 7500* (USD 115) per day.
Accommodation in the base category room, daily buffet breakfast for two guests, complimentary WiFi.
Terms for Inter-city transfers:
- Limited to 250 kilometers per day between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. only.
- Inter-city transfers are Ex-Delhi and will be billed on return basis. Hotel to Hotel run considered for calculating kilometer usage.
- Inter-city transfers cannot be combined with Airport Transfers or Local Sightseeing package.
- Use of car beyond 250 kilometers in a day is chargeable at INR 50 per kilometer plus Goods & Services Tax of 18% will be applicable.
- Includes all currently applicable road toll taxes, parking charges and fuel costs.
- Overnight transfers and usage are not permitted.
- Use of car is limited to 3 days if the travel itinerary is for 3 nights. Use of the car on the 4th day is chargeable as per actuals.