The room looks highly sophisticated with elegant interior. The background wall complements the curtains. The brightness is equipped in every inch of the room. A soothing comfort can be felt as one step inside. The room is supplied with all the luxuries such as a LCD color Television, a workstation, a table lamp and an A.C. An unblemished bed sheet augments the room’s excellence to an elevated level. The luxurious sofa unit with bright and comfy cushions promotes the coziness. The room is supported by an internet connection, a mini bar, a safety box, a wardrobe and a scenic picture at the back of king size double bed. The lodging also proffers special amenities like newspaper in English and Hindi, phone line parallel running to the bathroom, luggage space, laundry bag, table lamp, adjustable temperature control, writing desk, internet connection, private balcony and mini bar.
Trident Hotel Jaipur
Amber Fort Road, Opposite Jal Mahal, Jaipur , Jaipur, India 302 002 View Map
- Amber Fort Road, Opposite Jal Mahal, Jaipur , Jaipur
Hotel Trident Jaipur is positioned in vicinity of Mansagar Lake surrounded by Aravali ranges. It accommodates 134 elegantly designed elegant rooms that are endowed with rich class amenities. The interior of the restaurant is of paramount importance and the bar has been designed on international standards. Many innovative games have been designed for kids club as part of recreation too.
The hotel is bestowed with Business centre, Banquet rooms, Meeting rooms, Facsimile machines, Currency exchange, Fitness Centre, Walking track, Jogging track, Swimming pool, garden, Sun terrace, Shuttle service, 24x7 Front desk, Luggage store, Concierge service, Currency exchange, Non smoking rooms, Banquet facilities, Fax machine, VIP room facilities, Newspapers, Lifts, Car rental, Free car parking, Laundry, Valet services, Wheel chair, special rooms for physically challenged, Doctor on call, Babysitting facility and highly specialized audio visual equipments for Conference rooms. There are specifically designed non-smoking rooms too in addition to multi-cuisine restaurants. This 5 star hotel is positioned 21 Km from Airport and 4 Km from Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace. Central Museum is sited 6 Km away while Jantar Mantar Observatory is positioned 5 Km from the Hotel Trident.
Furthermore, Certificate of Excellence has also been awarded to this hotel by Trip Advisor 2013.
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Restaurant/ Coffe Shop
- LAN and WiFi access (charges apply)
- Private parking is available on site.
- Room Service
- VIP Room Facilities
- Laundry Service
- Airport shuttle
- Dry cleaning
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Daily maid service
- Currency exchange
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Smoking area
- poolside bar
Deluxe Garden View Room
Deluxe Lake View Room
If you wish to view the Jai Mahal from your room, you require staying at the 4th floor of the hotel Trident. The room has a beautiful door that opens towards the lake and offers a marvelous view. The room has a balcony too that offers splendid overview of the garden and the Mansagar Lake. The Deluxe lake view room is sanctified with an A.C., a cozy sofa unit, a telephone line for direct dial, a stylish and a glass base centre table with an unblemished finish. A king size bed is organized in each room for a stress free sleep. It has a balcony too that showers additional breathing space to the room. The elegantly finished room has a spacious bathroom connected with all necessary amenities. An attached bathroom with everyday room service maintains the harmony. A 38” LCD Television is fixed on the wall and a DVD Player is an added attraction of each Lake View room. Hair dryer, internet access, mini bar, everyday newspaper supply, bedside lamp, in room menu, safety locker, laundry bag, parallel telephone line in bathroom , tea/ coffee maker, temperature control, writing desk are some of the extra advantages.
The suite is magnificently designed and you can’t express its elegance in words. It supplies all soothing comforts and luxuries of the home. You have your own world setup with affluence of beauty and loaded amenities.
These suites have their balconies opened towards Mansagar Lake. The guests are amused to sit and enjoy the panorama of the Mansagar Lake while having sips of tea or coffee in the balcony. People even perform yogic exercises during early hours of the day. A highly elegant mattress lies on the floor that makes the room look highly luxurious. The immaculate designs with an A.C environment, a flatiron Television, a mini bar, sofa unit, a king size double bed, a workstation and a direct dial telephone line are the extra advantage of the suite. This suite is far superior to the suite of any other hotel. It refreshes the mind inculcating a positive energy and imbibes optimistic thoughts and joyous environment all over. The room is deliberately planned, beautifully decorated and has an attached bathroom. It has an electronic safe for keeping the valuables safely. A mini bar, cable TV connection, tea and coffee maker, direct dial facility for IDD and STD phone are some of the enticing features of the hotel. Internet access is the paid one and working desk is made present in every suite. 24 hours professional room service is standing on your doorstep to make your experience a pleasant one. Bed tea, evening tea and cleanliness are an added blessing.
The elegantly furnished rooms of Trident Hilton Jaipur are equipped with Satellite TV, Mini-bar, Balcony, Telephone, Room Safe, tea and coffee making amenities (complimentary) and Room Service. Each of the rooms also boasts of an individual "jharokha" styled balcony that overlooks either the Aravalli range or the Mansagar Lake.
Jai Mahal Restaurant
The breakfast, lunch and dinner at the restaurant is mouth watering. This restaurant serves high quality and delicious Indian and Continental cuisines throughout the day. The customer service is impeccable and offers great place to sit around and spend joyous time with people of your own choice. The sitting arrangement is very comfy and the food is patiently cooked by the chefs.
The hospitality combined with the signaturedishes prompts the customer to visit the restaurant again and again. Jai Mahal is an award winning restaurant and is known as the Best Continental restaurant in Jaipur. It was honored as a superlative restaurant by The Times Food Guide and Nightlife Awards in 2014. The architecture is intricate and heart throbbing and guests enjoy every inch of its relaxed ambience. It opens from 6:00am in morning till 11:00 pm at night. The restaurant and bar at the Trident, Jaipur have been designed keeping in mind the international standards and the elegance of Jaipur.The restaurant at the Trident, Jaipur have been designed keeping in mind the aristocracy of international travelers.
This bar is located at a beautiful location and showers perfect retreat to chill out stress after an exasperating day. The staffs are highly professional and efficient. Imported wines and Indian wines are in high demand especially the “Australian Chardonnay”.
The bar has been honored as the Best Lobby Bar in Jaipur for luxurious night life by The Times Food Guide and Nightlife Awards 2014. It is functional from 11:00 am till 11:00pm. Being situated in the vicinity of swimming pool, people love this spot a lot. Spirits, cocktails and wines are in everybody’s glasses and it splashes entertainment everywhere.
The Verandah Restaurant
The hotel is embellished with a splendid interior and is popularly known for Italian dishes. It is centralized air conditioned and is positioned near poolside. It caters splendid outdoor sitting facilities and serves alcohol too. Barbeque facility brings life to the restaurant with some of the signature dishes of the Verandah restaurant such as Pastas, Pan Seared John Dory with Mascarpone Coriander Sauce, Vegan Cannoli, Chargrilled Chicken flavored burnt clove and honey.
Distance from Airport
- Jaipur Airport- 15.6 km
Distance from Railway Station
- Jaipur Junction- 9.8 km
Distance from Top Attractions in the Area
- Amber Fort (2.9 mi / 4.6 km)
- Jal Mahal (0.2 mi / 0.3 km)
- Gaitor (2 mi / 3.2 km)
- Hawa Mahal (2.6 mi / 4.2 km)
- Johri Bazaar (2.7 mi / 4.4 km)
- Number of Floors -4
- Number of Restaurants-2
- Number of Bars-1
- Year Hotel Built- 1997
- Year Hotel Last Renovated- 2010
- Government-issued photo ID required at the time of check-in
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years
|Duration of stay||Price per night on double occupancy|
|Offer period||9th April to 30th September, 2018||1st October, 2018 to 31st March, 2019|
|3 nights or more||INR 4,750*||INR 7,450*|
|(USD 75)||(USD 115)|
General Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 3 nights stay and 2 participating Trident hotels from Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur need to be used for each itinerary.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Garden View room at Trident hotels in Jaipur.
- Goods & Services Tax as on 1st April, 2018.
- Goods & Services Tax will be applicable on the above rates per room per night basis.
- Additional nights at Trident Hotels can be availed on a pro-rata basis. Prices offered above are same on single and double occupancy.
- Christmas and New Year supplement of INR 2,500 (USD 40) plus Goods & Services Tax of 28% will be applicable per room per night for stays between 21st December, 2018 and 03rd January, 2019 at Jaipur. Peak period payment policy applicable with 10% non-refundable deposit within 30 days of making the booking and balance 90 days prior to arrival.
- All rates will be charged in INR (Indian National Rupee). Prices in USD are only indicative and may vary due to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Mandatory Meal Supplement applicable on eve of 24th December, 2018 and 31st December, 2018 at Trident Jaipur.
- We have limited room inventory allocated to this offer. It is subject to availability at the time of processing the reservations under this offer.
Terms & Conditions for Car Transfer Top-up:
- Suitable chauffer driven car with comfortable seating limited up to 2 guests per car; 2 children below 8 years of age can share the same car with accompanying parents. Seating capacity to not exceed 05 guests including the chauffeur and guide (if any). You can carry maximum 2 pieces of luggage.
- Use of car is charged at a special price of INR 7500 per car per day plus Goods & Services Tax of 18% will be applicable.
- The car can be used for one of the following three services in one day:
- Return airport transfers; or
- Unlimited kilometer usage within the defined city limits for local sightseeing; or
- Inter-city transfers between Delhi-Agra-Jaipur only, if booked on a continuous itinerary usage of DITOP offer between the listed cities.
Upgrade to the next room category at Trident hotel in Jaipur at a per night supplement of INR 750* (USD 10).
Car Transfers Top-up (Optional)
Enhance your trip with dependable car transfer service at INR 7500* (USD 115) per day.
Accommodation in the base category room, daily buffet breakfast for two guests, complimentary WiFi.
Terms for Inter-city transfers:
- Limited to 250 kilometers per day between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. only.
- Inter-city transfers are Ex-Delhi and will be billed on return basis. Hotel to Hotel run considered for calculating kilometer usage.
- Inter-city transfers cannot be combined with Airport Transfers or Local Sightseeing package.
- Use of car beyond 250 kilometers in a day is chargeable at INR 50 per kilometer plus Goods & Services Tax of 18% will be applicable.
- Includes all currently applicable road toll taxes, parking charges and fuel costs.
- Overnight transfers and usage are not permitted.
- Use of car is limited to 3 days if the travel itinerary is for 3 nights. Use of the car on the 4th day is chargeable as per actuals.