People associate Egypt just with pyramids. But Egypt tourism is more than that. Egypt welcomes every tourist to its magnificent mountains, deserts, long historical past, and the mighty Nile River. If you want to explore the colossal and stunning monuments of ancient Egypt, admire the age-old architecture, savor local Egyptian food, and experience the warm hospitality, book Egypt tour packages with us. Choose from a splendid range of Egypt tour packages from India and experience Egypt like never before. Travel to Egypt from India and go back in time while exploring the ancient buildings, temples, and the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt.
Adorned with fascinating activities, Egypt welcomes romance seekers, family holidaymakers, adventure enthusiasts, and shopaholics from all around the world. Egypt tours will let you soak in the beauty of Egyptian culture, experience the Nile river cruise, let you dig deep into the rich past of the country, and see the centuries-old temples. The history of Egypt is very intriguing and will take you back to a time from where you wouldn’t want to return. Whether you wish to take a short Egypt trip of 6 nights 7 days or 11 days 12 nights, Egypt tour packages will let you have the liberty to customize the holiday duration and experience the best of Egypt.
All you have to do is choose from our collection of Egypt travel packages and get a golden opportunity to experience the enchanting sights of Egypt. Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. offers well-planned itineraries curated by travel experts that make your Egypt travel smooth and hassle-free. Moreover, Egypt tours are specially designed for passionate travelers, and everything from accommodation, shuttle service, convenient travel, and delicious meals are taken care of to make a trip to Egypt from India memorable for you. So what are you waiting for?
Avail Egypt tour packages available from major cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, and make your journey convenient and comfortable.
COVID Guidelines for Egypt
- A negative PCR test certificate is mandatory on arrival in Egypt. The certificate should not be older than 72 hours of arrival in the country and must be in English or Arabic. Also, the test must be based on a nasal or oral swab and must be issued by an approved laboratory.
- If arriving at the airport in the coastal governorates like Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, and Marsa Matrouh without a valid test, you will undergo testing on arrival (at your own cost) and will be quarantined until tests are received. If positive, self-isolation is necessary for 14 days.
- The passenger arriving at Egypt airport needs to present a medical certificate, public health card, and proof of valid health insurance.
- Temperature check and wearing a face mask at Egypt airport are compulsory.
- If a tourist is not wearing a mask in public places, he/she will not be allowed to access Egypt public transportation.
- Hotels in Egypt are currently operating at 50% capacity with reinforced hygiene standards.
- Cafes, sports clubs, and movie theatres are also open at reduced capacity.
- The places of worship in Egypt are also reopened but with limited attendees allowed.