Great Bargain Group Tour of Europe(Fixed Departure)
Duration: 14 Nights / 15 Days
Destination Covered: London - Paris - Brussels - Amsterdam - Cologne - Switzerland - Vaduz - Innsbruck - Venice - Florence - Rome
INR 1,72,500 per person
- Value-for-Money holiday which you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Visit 10 countries in 15 days: UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Vatican City and Italy.
- All Important attractions and sightseeing included. Madame Tussauds, London Eye, Eiffel Tower 3rd level, Funicular to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica-Montmartre, Euro Disney, Mt. Titlis, Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel and many more.
- Guided tours in London, Paris, Florence & Rome.
- Services of a Professional & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in top 4-star category hotels.
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast. Relish an additional Indian breakfast dish in selected cities.
- Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals included as per itinerary.
- Gala Dinner and a special Dinner also included.
- In selected cities dinner will be served in the comforts of your hotel.
- Choice of local meals at select cities.
- WOW Experience: Waffles in Belgium, Black Forest cake in Germany, Pizza & Pasta in Italy, Gelato (Ice-cream) & Tea in select cities.
- Exciting Cruises – Ferry crossing on the English Channel, River Seine cruise in Paris, Canal cruise in Amsterdam and Private boat to Venice Island.
Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful cities known for its rich culture, cosmopolitanism and fascinating history - London the capital of England. Get greeted by your Friendly Travel Professional on arrival, who will later escort you to your hotel and assist with your check in.
Overnight in London. (Dinner)
Today we proceed to explore the city of London with our expert local guide. You will see important landmarks like the Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge, River Thames, Hyde Park and many more. Witness the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace (subject to operation). Next we proceed to visit the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum. Be enthralled by the world's largest wax collection of famous personalities. Later we will proceed to visit London eye, one of the many iconic highlights of the city. Enjoy scenic views of the city while you ride the London eye. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the United Kingdom, standing at 135 meters tall overlooking the river Thames and the beautiful city of London.
Overnight in London. (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Check out of your hotel and proceed to travel by Ferry / Le shuttle from Dover / Folkstone to Calais in France. After disembarking proceed to one of the most beautiful & fashionable city - Paris. Next we take a romantic cruise down the river Seine, one of the world's most scenic cruise, flanked by exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more. Gliding under one bridge to one another with a view of the finest monuments in the heart of bustling Paris. (On certain tours you may do the river Seine Cruise on a different day.)
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de l'Opéra Garnier, Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognised fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, Les Invalides and several others. Later we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level, and get a stunning view of the city from the top. With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France. Erected by Gustave Eiffel to commemorate the centennial of the French Revolution in 1889, the 1,060-feet (324-meter) tower once held the title of the world's tallest structure. Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist's history and the white domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today enjoy a day full of excitement at Euro Disney- a popular amusement park. Enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones. You may choose between Disney Park, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today we proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium. On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe's most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, home to the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Manneken Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael's Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium. Later Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens (till the 10th May). Be astounded by the vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths, that create dazzling ranges of colour. From 11th May we visit Madurodam a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, airport and other Holland attractions.
Overnight in Netherlands. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Check out and proceed to the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Board a glass-topped boat where you will experience the best of this historical city. Thrive on the city's vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. We then drive towards Cologne, a 2000 years old city spanning the Rhine river and famous for Eau de Cologne. On arrival see the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 516 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
Overnight in Germany. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive towards Switzerland. En route stop at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe's biggest and most spectacular falls.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today you have the day free to explore Switzerland on your own OR Opt for a memorable magical Alpine excursion to Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, a high– point of your tour. Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace where artistes create their work of art in ice. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to experience a breath-taking panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps - Aletsch Glacier. Later we drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating scenic city situated between two lakes, Thun and Brienz for an orientation tour Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today enjoy an amazing day, a once in a lifetime experience with an exhilarating trip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3,020 metres on various cable cars including Rotair, the world's first revolving cable car. Get a breath taking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow caped peak, deep crevasses and pristine white snow fields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle. Do not forget to visit the "Cliff Walk" the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis. Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for those famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Relax in your coach as you take a scenic drive to Innsbruck. En route arrive in Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, a tiny principality nestled between Switzerland and Austria. It lies entirely within the Alps, covering an area of just sixty-two square miles. Liechtenstein is the sixth smallest independent nation in the world. It follows a policy of neutrality and is one of the few countries in the world that maintains no military. Next proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art. Later enjoy an orientation tour of the beautiful city, Innsbruck. See the Golden Dachl with its fire gilded copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse. You may sit at one of the many outdoor cafes, admire the magnificent baroque architecture and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting.
Overnight in Austria. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Check out of your hotel and proceed towards Venice – Italy. City of Beautiful Monuments, Serpentine Canals, city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages. Arrive at the pier in Venice, where we board a private boat. Enjoy your Indian lunch on board while you sail over the Giudecca Canal, to arrive at St. Mark's Square – the main square of Venice. View St Mark's Basilica - one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture, Witness the famed Bell Tower and Clock Tower with the dominant sign of the Zodiac and current phase of the moon. See the Bridge of Sighs, made of white lime stone, that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogations rooms at the Doge's Palace. Witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artefacts, hand-crafted by master craftsmen. Treasure a romantic Gondola ride in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. This truly is the best way to enjoy this enchanting city. We return to the pier and later check in to your hotel.
Overnight in Padova / Bologna or similar (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
This morning check out and drive to Florence – the cradle of the Renaissance. Along with your English speaking local guide, walk and absorb into the culture of the historic city. View the Duomo – the city's most iconic landmark, the Campanile and the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise. Also see the Piazza Della Signoria – an open-air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio and the famed Ponte Vecchio (bridge) across the River Arno. Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular panoramic view of the city. Later proceed towards Pisa. On arrival see the Square of Miracles with the stupendous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Overnight in Tuscany Region. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today check-out and proceed towards the eternal city of Rome. Enjoy a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide. Next visit the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (Please note shorts or sleeveless vests are not allowed). Enter the Vatican Museum, where you see the renowned classical sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance Art. Visit the famed Sistine Chapel – a source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike and known for its masterpiece – the Last Judgement. This is also where the Pope gets elected. Visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter's. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. We continue and then drive to view the magnificent Colosseum, a vast amphitheatre that is still well preserved. Next, visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. The Legend says that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome. Later proceed to view the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum and several more sights of this remarkable city.
Overnight in Rome. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Your memorable Holiday ends, today it's time to fly back home. Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour. Check out and depart for the Airport with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish for a lifetime. (Breakfast)
Cost per person: INR 1,72,500/- per person on twin / double / triple share basis
|02 nights at Hotel Atrium / Novotel / Holiday Inn or similar in London|
|03 nights at Hotel AC Marriott / Novotel / Hilton or similar in Paris|
|01 night at Hotel NH / Novotel / Holiday Inn or similar in Netherlands|
|01 night at Hotel Rilano / NH / Holiday Inn or similar in Frankfurt / Heppenheim / Mannheim|
|03 nights at Hotel Du Parc / Swissotel / Seedamn Plaza or similar in Central Switzerland|
|01 night at Hotel Kronen / Alpenkonig / Belmont or similar in Seefeld / Innsbruck|
|01 night at Hotel Four Points Sheraton / Best Western / Schio or similar in Padova / Bologna|
|01 night at Hotel A Point / AC Marriott / Grand Golf or similar in Tuscany|
|01 night at Hotel Selene / Principe / Holiday Inn or similar in Rome|
Driver Tips: Tips to coach drivers for the duration of the tour is included.
Rate of exchange as of today 01 EURO = INR 80, However current rate will be applicable on the day of final payment is made.
|Optional Tours||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child|
|Jungfraujoch with Lunch on top and scenic Interlaken||Euro 186||Euro 138|
Optional Sightseeing charges have to be handed over to the Tour Manager on Day 1 of the tour.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by an air-conditioned coach.
- It is suggested to carry One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- On reaching the Eiffel Tower, if there is long queue the tour manager will take you to the Montparnasse Tower.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates which will be notified.
- Certain sightseeing/excursions if closed then alternate sightseeing will be done.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless its closed due to holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you the same.
- No refunds for unutilized services.
- In case of inordinate delay and with strict driving laws, packed dinner may be provided on this day.
- Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- In case of any increase in any taxes in Europe, there would be a change in price which will be justified.
- For any issues or redressal of any grievances, passengers/ end customers should approach their Travel agent only from where they have booked their tour.
- Any disputes and claims are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi High Court at Delhi.
- Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change any itinerary for operational reasons and reasons beyond the control of Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. such as weather conditions, strike, etc.
- Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- Tours are operated subject to Reserve Bank of India /Government of India regulations.
- Tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ entitlement of the passengers.
What your tour price does not include:
- The cost of the Airfare, Passport, POE charges, visa charges, Overseas Travel Insurance etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Any extra meals not included in the itinerary, meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
- Anything which is not specified in the Itinerary.
- Driver tips of Euro 3 per person per day.
|Months 2020||Departure Dates 2020|
|April 2020||15, 17, 19, 22, 25, 29|
|May 2020||01, 02, 05, 06, 07, 09, 13, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 27, 29, 31|
|June 2020||02, 03, 04, 10, 16, 17, 18, 24, 30|
|July 2020||09, 11, 15, 22, 25, 29|
|August 2020||5, 12, 19|
|September 2020||9, 16, 23|
|October 2020||7, 21|
Inclusion: Sightseeing and Excursions.
- City tour with a local guide
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Ride on London Eye - the millennium landmark
- Witness Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace (Subject to operational)
- Ferry / Le Shuttle from Dover / Folkstone to Calais
- City tour with a local guide
- Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Romantic Cruise on the Seine River
- Funicular ride to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica-Montmartre
- Enjoy Euro Disney
- The magnificent Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue
- Photo stop at the Atomium
- Enjoy sights of Amsterdam on a Canal Cruise Lisse
- Walk through the world’s largest and the most beautiful floral display at Keukenhof (till 10th May)
- Visit Madurodam - Holland in miniature (from 11th May)
- Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral - a Gothic masterpiece Black Forest
- Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest
- Demonstration of cuckoo clock making
- Witness breath-taking mountain peaks and glaciers at Mt.Titlis
- Ride in the world’s first revolving cable car
- Walk on the Highest suspension bridge in Europe – Titlis Cliff Walk
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne Schaffhausen
- The magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
- Orientation of Vaduz, the Capital of the principality of Liechtenstein
- See the Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Dachl Wattens
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum and shop
- St. Mark’s square by Private boat
- Visit the famous Murano Glass showroom
- Enjoy a classic Venetian Gondola ride Florence
- Guided walking city tour with a local English-speaking guide
- Visit Square of Miracles
- Photo-stop at the Leaning Tower
- Guided City tour with a local English speaking guide
- Visit to Trevi Fountain
- Visit the Vatican Museum – see sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art
- Visit to the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel
- Visit the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
- 12 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Lunches
- 14 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners
- Gala Dinner and a special Dinner also included
- Daily Mineral Water Bottle (500ml)
(Packed lunch will be served on the day we arrive into Paris and on the day when you visit Euro
Disney. Packed dinner will be served to those who are not availing optional tours).
Cancellation Policy -
- Deposit amount of Rs 25000 per pax non refundable
- In case of Visa rejection at D-45, on submission of relevant document, Rs 12000 charged as
- administration cost- Balance refunded
- D-40 – Booking deposit non refundable
- D-30 – 25% of the full Tour cost
- D -15 – 50% of the full Tour cost
- D – 7 – 75% of the full Tour cost
- Below 7 Day – 100% of the full Tour cost
- 15 Days / 14 Night
- London - Paris - Brussels - A...