'The world above the clouds' is another name for the Genting Highlands. This integrated resort comprises casinos, hotels, shopping malls, and the latest Skyworlds Theme Park. In Genting Highlands, native Malaysians travel to escape the summer heat, which is no more than an hour's drive from Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. In only 10 minutes, you can take the world's fastest cable car from the station up to the peak.
Embark on this excursion to Genting Highlands to escape the city for a day of excitement and enjoyment. A 4D theater, a top-notch casino, a splash pool, and various games and rides, including Southeast Asia's fastest and longest cable car, can be found at this well-known theme park and hill resort. You'll have plenty of free time to check out the best attractions at Malaysia's biggest casino and resort.
Overview of Genting Highlands
|Address||Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia|
|Timings||Sunrise to sunset|
- The Outdoor Theme Park in the Genting Highlands is one of the important gems in its crown and includes fantastic water slides and a range of rides.
- Genting Highlands is famous for its amazing nightlife.
- The Chin Swee Caves Temple is part of 28 acres of woodland in the Genting Highlands.
- Try the Genting Highlands delicacies, as they are trendy.
- If you are an adventurer, you should try the haunted adventure attraction.
- Stroll on the Genting Highlands Mountains.
- Explore Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm.
- Visit Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Center.
- Witness a show at the Arena of Stars.
- If you love all things flora, then the World of Phalaenopsis is your destination.
Genting Highlands Short Ticket Prices
Genting Highlands in Malaysia is a hill station that makes for an ideal vacation getaway because it has many intriguing tourist sites to visit. In addition, it has become a favorite destination for nature enthusiasts because the hills are covered in the rainforest, with a presence of wide range of flora and fauna.
The Genting Skyway is a cable car service that can be used to get from SkyAvenue Station, at the top of the hill, to Awana Station, at the bottom of the mountain. The Genting Skyway is a highly recommended experience that will not only engage your senses but also allow you to enjoy some stunning 360-degree vistas of the steep landscape.
Ripley's Adventure is one of the top tourist attractions in Genting Highlands and is very much recommended if you are traveling with children and want to set aside a day for some fun. It is a captivating museum with unique objects, artifacts, engaging activities, and displays that will entertain you and your family.
Skytropolis Theme Park
The 400,000-square-foot Skytropolis Theme Park is an indoor amusement park with various exciting rides. This location is fun for youngsters and adults thanks to its vibrant decor and multiple activities for all age groups. However, passages like Boo Boo Bump and Whirley Bugs are the park's main draws for children.
The Genting Highlands is a famous go-to tourist destination, and various types of visitors from like families, friends, solo travelers, and groups, go and enjoy the peaceful attraction.
About Genting Highlands
Genting Highlands is a stunning hill resort in Malaysia that can be reached from Kuala Lumpur in just one hour by car. It is situated in the state of Pahang. The Genting Highlands were established in 1965 as a convenient holiday destination by the late Chinese businessman Lim Goh Tong. The "City of Entertainment" is known for its vibrant nightlife, five-star hotels, sizable retail centers, and top-notch casinos.
Genting Highlands is a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. It is the perfect weekend getaway from the city heat and is well-connected via roads, highways, and the Awana Skyway cable car service.
Genting Highlands has the First World Hotel, recognized as the world's largest hotel in 2006 by the Guinness World Book of Records, and perched atop Gunung Ulu Kali mountain.
In addition to cave temples, amusement parks, and a water park, Genting is the only location in Malaysia where gambling is legal. The two available cable car services for traveling to Genting Highlands are Awana SkyWay and Genting SkyWay.
Awana Horse Ranch, Butterfly Wonderland, Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm, Happy Bee Farm, Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre, Lim Goh Tong Memorial Hall, and Mohamed Noah Foundation Mosque are just a few of the charming attractions on the hill town.
Genting Highlands, which is 1,800 meters above sea level, is ideal for those who want a great time while enjoying the mild mountain weather and taking in some breathtaking valley views.
In terms of enjoyment, Genting Highlands readily resembles Malaysia's most popular hill stations because of its vibrant nighttime scene. From top-notch clubs and bars pouring live music, delectable cuisine, and creative cocktails to light displays, discos, arcade games, and night markets. You can't miss this place - for the best customizable tour packages for Malaysia, do reach out to Indian Holiday.
Interesting Facts about Genting Highlands
- On the summit of Mount Ulu Kali in the Titiwangsa Mountains is a hill station called Genting Highlands.
- Resorts World Genting, a hill resort with casinos, theme parks, and gambling facilities, is the main tourist attraction.
- Genting Highlands has a spring-like subtropical highland climate, with annual high temperatures rarely exceeding 25 °C (77 °F) and low temperatures rarely exceeding 10 °C (50 °F).
- Genting Group owns Resorts World Genting (abbreviated RWG), formerly Genting Highlands Resort, through its subsidiary, Genting Malaysia Berhad.
- One of the seven hotels at Resorts World Genting is a leisure resort.
- Genting Highlands has three theme parks.
- Resort World Genting is the only authorized land-based casino in the nation.
Popular Malaysia Tour Packages
Malaysia Packages by Themes
Singapore Malaysia Thailand Tour Package10 N / 11 D
Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Pattaya - Bangkok
Singapore Malaysia Tour6 N / 7 D
Singapore - Kuala Lumpur
11 Days Singapore Malaysia Thailand Tour with Cruise10 N / 11 D
Bangkok - Pattaya - Putrajaya - Kuala Lampur - Genting Highlands - Singapore (Cruise) - Singapore
Kuala Lumpur with Genting Highlands Tour5 N / 6 D
Genting Highlands- Kuala Lumpur
Wonderful Malaysia Tour6 N / 7 D
Langkawi – Penang – Kuala Lumpur
Langkawi Kuala Lumpur Tour6 N / 7 D
Langkawi - Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Genting Langkawi Tour4 N / 5 D
Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands – Langkawi