Menara Kuala Lumpur
Menara Kuala Lumpur, also known as the KL (Kuala Lumpur) Tower, is one of the famous attractions of Malaysia. It stands tall at 421 meters above ground level. The KL Tower shaft consists of 22 levels, and an antenna, which increases the tower's total height, giving visitors a unique view.
The KL Tower host diverse broadcasting companies and are a dynamic spot for those who admire the skyline. The tower has amusement, shopping, and dining options for every age group on every floor. Visit the iconic KL Tower and enjoy the 360-degree views of the city and witness the skyline, which will be a treat to the eyes of every adventurous visitor.
Overview of Menara Kuala Lumpur
|Location||Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve|
|Address||2 Jalan Punchak, Off, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Timings||10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (everyday)|
- Capture some great pictures of the tower with you and your travel partners, while standing on the Skydeck with the majestic view in front of you.
- Step into the glass cube, known as the Sky Box that lets you enjoy the panoramic views of the city uniquely from up there.
- Take a speedy elevator that can reach a dizzying 421 meters above the ground.
- Upgrade your ticket to gain access to the Sky Deck and Sky Box in the tower.
- Sky Deck provides more profound views. Watch the city's development.
Menara Kuala Lumpur Ticket Prices
It is always better to book your tickets in advance as these famous places like KL Tower are crowded every time. Moreover, the entry fees for the Sky Deck and Sky Box are separate. There is also a unique attraction, a revolving restaurant (Atmosphere 360°), and the cost of a meal is subject to the restaurant's rates. Below are the details of the Menara Kuala Lumpur ticket price for the observation deck only:
KL tower is a mesmerizing communication tower that attracts many visitors like families, couples, friends, groups, and solo travelers.
About Menara Kuala Lumpur
The Menara Kuala Lumpur is the seventh-tallest building in the world and the tallest telecommunication tower in South East Asia. It was constructed to enhance the quality of broadcasting and telecommunication transmissions.
KL tower have evolved into a significant landmark and a representation of Malaysia's premier tourist destination for the new millennium. It also demonstrates Malaysia's capacity to construct cutting-edge facilities. The stunning 421-meter-tall KL Tower was built atop Bukit Nanas, blending the tower into the surrounding landscape.
One of Malaysia's famous forest reserves is Bukit Nanas. It was first mentioned in the Gazette in 1906 with the name Bucket Weld Forest Reserve. The Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve is the last remaining tropical rainforest, with a 9.37-acre tract in the center of Kuala Lumpur.
Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve, which acts as the city's green lung, is also home to a wide variety of tropical Malaysian rainforest flora and fauna. In the whole world, KL Tower is the only tower that is situated in the forest. KL Tower includes the hospitality and business experience sector. It offers experiences like viewing, dining, nature, adventure, events, and shopping.
The KL Tower currently offers the following goods and services: an observation deck, revolving restaurant, mega view banquet hall for meetings and seminars/private functions such as a wedding in the sky, F1 simulator, blue coral aquarium, amphitheater, KL Tower Mini Zoo, mini theater, and MKL Performing Arts Group.
Interesting Facts about Menara Kuala Lumpur
- Menara Kuala Lumpur has Islamic architecture and design.
- There are five great divisions in the KL Tower.
- KL Tower has a rotating restaurant situated at a height of more than 280 meters.
- Muslims use the KL tower as a Falak observatory to view the crescent moon.
- A unique attraction of the Jelutong Tree located near KL Tower.
- To reach the observation deck takes 54 seconds, and to return takes 52 seconds.
- Menara Kuala Lumpur holds annual races where participants race up the stairs to the top.
- The KL Tower is also a broadcasting facility for numerous organizations and is a member of the World Federation of Great Towers.
Popular Malaysia Tour Packages
Malaysia Packages by Themes
Singapore Malaysia Thailand Tour Package10 N / 11 D
Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Pattaya - Bangkok
Singapore Malaysia Tour6 N / 7 D
Singapore - Kuala Lumpur
11 Days Singapore Malaysia Thailand Tour with Cruise10 N / 11 D
Bangkok - Pattaya - Putrajaya - Kuala Lampur - Genting Highlands - Singapore (Cruise) - Singapore
Kuala Lumpur with Genting Highlands Tour5 N / 6 D
Genting Highlands- Kuala Lumpur
Wonderful Malaysia Tour6 N / 7 D
Langkawi – Penang – Kuala Lumpur
Langkawi Kuala Lumpur Tour6 N / 7 D
Langkawi - Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Genting Langkawi Tour4 N / 5 D
Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands – Langkawi