One of the most popular destinations in the world, the bustling Dubai city has several charms. The Delightful Dubai tour by Indian Holiday, offers the best of sights and sounds of Dubai. This itinerary of 4 nights and 5 days is an unforgettable journey through the land of man-made wonders, offering innumerable sights to explore and shop. The package has been especially crafted for indulging in the exciting sightseeing, absolutely amazing experiences, pleasures of shopping and fun in Dubai.
Never Disappointing Dubai
- Specially Designed Safe & Hygienic Tour
- 04 nights in handpicked hotel – All safety standards followed
- All tours & transfers on private basis
- All pick and drop vehicles are properly sanitized before every service
- Complimentary mask and sanitizer on tour*
- Direct flights included
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed and assisted at the Dubai International Airport and transferred to Dubai Hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight in Dubai.(D)
This morning, following breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and depart on a half-day city tour with English speaking guide. Sample the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The tour starts with a photo-shop at the famous landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab. Proceed to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, also home to the famous Jumeirah Mosque. Passing by the Sheikh Saeed House (former residence of the ruling family), the tour then continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to reach the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. Before savouring the sights and sounds of the fruit and vegetable market, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai - the gold souk. Later in the day, you will be picked up from your hotel to enjoy a safari in the desert with a BBQ dinner & Belly Dance program in evening at end of the tour. This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to visit camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. Reach our campsite where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hands or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning watch our belly dancer performing her shows around the campfire by starlight. Overnight in Dubai. (B/D)
After Breakfast in the hotel you will be taken to Bur Khalifa world tallest tower in the world to observation deck to see the view of Dubai. After that you will be visited one of the largest suspended aquarium in the world. The 10-million litre Dubai aquarium tank, located on the ground level of the Dubai Mall, is one of the largest suspended aquarium in the world. It houses thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Over 300 sharks and rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of the sand tiger sharks in the world. There are numerous ways for visitors to experience the main aquarium tank, which measures 51 meters in the length, 20meters width and 11 meters height. return back to the hotel Overnight stay in the Hotel. (B)
Begin your day with a healthy breakfast in the Hotel. The day is free for your own activities. In the evening enjoy the Dhow Dinner cruise - a wooden liner that takes you sightseeing along the famous Dubai Creek and offers an intriguingly different view of this amazing city. Treat yourself to a hot dinner on board the cruise offering you a variety of Arabic Cuisine.(B,D)
The delightful Dubai tour ends today. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast. Later in the afternoon check out of the day and opt for some last-minute shopping. In the evening, get assisted transfer to the airport to board your flight for home.
Our Price Per Person on Twin/ Double Sharing Basis
|Holiday Inn Bur Dubai Embassy District 4* or Similar||Standard Room||INR 46,000/- Per Person|
|Omega Hotel 4* or Similar||Standard Room||INR 47,000/- Per Person|
|Park Regis Krin Hotel 5* or similar||Superior Room||INR 49,000/- Per Person|
**Please Note: Airfares calculated are (Approx). The airfare may vary depending upon the date of travel.
- Round trip Air Tickets in Economy class – Direct flight (Subject to availability)
- 04 Nights’ accommodation in Dubai.
- Daily breakfast in the Hotel.
- Desert safari with BBQ Dinner. (Dune Bashing, Hina Painting, Tanoura Show & Belly Dance and more)
- Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner in Dubai.
- Half Day Dubai city tour with transfer.
- Shopping visit to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa 124th floor with Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.`
- Return airport transfers in Dubai on private basis.
- UAE VISA + OK TO BOARD.
- All tours and excursions on SIC –Seat in coach.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST included.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: INR 4500/- Per Person
- Bollywood Theme Park with Transfers: INR 3000/- Per Person
- Snow park tour with transfers: INR 4000/- Per Person
- Dubai Dolphinarium with transfers: INR 3500/- Per Person
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to Availability at the time of Booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Airfare included is subject to change at the time of booking.
- Surcharges will apply during fairs & festivals.
- Rates are valid from till 30th September 2021.
- Terms & conditions, please click: https://www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-condition.html
- 5% TCS (Tax collected at source) on the total cost will be charged extra.TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filing their Income-tax return. We will provide a certificate for the deduction. Without submission of PAN card, 10% of TCS will be applicable. TCS is not applicable on GST.
- Easy Cancellation Policy & Refund Policy
- Flexible Booking Amount
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant.
- ** It is mandatory to provide a Negative PCR Covid test report from an authorized laboratory ICMR LISTED at least 72 Hours prior to your arrival in Dubai.
Please note that Abu Dhabi Govt. has announced that the International travelers arriving from the airports of other emirates must also adhere to self-quarantine requirements. Hence we are not operating any services in Abu Dhabi.
To download the Health Declaration Form, visit: https://c.ekstatic.net/ecl/documents/health-declaration-e-form.pdf
To download the Quarantine Undertaking Form, visit: https://c.ekstatic.net/ecl/documents/dubai-arrivals-quarantine-procedure-declaration-form.pdf
- You may need to take another COVID 19 PCR test on arrival. If you take a test at the airport, you must remain in your hotel or residence until you receive the test result.
- If the test result is positive, you will be required to undergo isolation and follow the Dubai Health Authority guidelines.
You must also download the COVID19 – DXB Smart App iOS Android.
Note :- Please note The visitors travelling to UAE must have shown money AED-2000/- (Cash) otherwise they will be either offloaded or deported from UAE.
- Important Note: -As per Dubai Governments directive -It is mandatory to for all the arriving passengers to Quarantine themselves within the hotel they are staying at till they get the results of the COVID test which is done at the Dubai airport on arrival. These results could take up to 24 hours. Hence, no activity is planned on Day of arrival.
- It is now mandatory to get your RT PCR test done in Dubai, charges will borne directly by the guest.
- Air Suvidha form for flying back to India. You need to fill the Self Reporting Form as well as Exemption Request Form at least 72 hrs before your Arrival in India. Please find below the Link for your reference for both the Forms- https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/allairports
- Passengers will have to fill in the self-declaration form on the online air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) and are required to upload their negative RT-PCR test report before scheduled departures.
- All passengers must also carry the original negative RT-PCR report along with the printout of the self-declaration/PCR updation on Air Suvidha while checking in for the flight.
- All passengers are required to have the Arogya Setu app installed on their mobile phones.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 5 Days / 4 Night