Singapore Extravaganza with Cruise and Bali
Duration: 8 Nights / 9 Days
Destination Covered: Bali - Singapore - Cruise
INR 67,999 per person
Bali and Singapore are among the most popular holiday destinations in the world. Bali is renowned for its beaches, culture and heritage. In addition, it is the perfect diving spot and a heaven for surfers. While Singapore is highly-developed country with all the modern amenities and entertainment options you could think of. The 9-day well-planned tour package offers besides the amazing destinations, a luxury cruise packed with entertainment. With Singapore Extravaganza with Cruise & Bali Tour, Indian Holiday offers an opportunity to enjoy a cherished holiday with unparalleled services.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
Itinerary can be changed as per Cruise Dates.
Arrive to Bali known as the paradise on Earth. Meet the IHPL tour representative and get assisted transfer to your hotel. The beautiful architecture combined with the traditional culture at the New Balinese airport is an iconic example of Modernization and simplicity. Once out of the airport, you marvel at the magnificent statue of a Battle scene between Gatotkacha and Karna. Apart from being a landscaping project, this statue is believed to lend spiritual protection and safety to visitors. This statue also offers an excellent photo opportunity. Arrive at your hotel for check-in. The day is free for your leisure. Get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Start your day of Singapore with Cruise and Bali tour with a visit to Tanjung Benoa. This is a perfect place for you and your family to enjoy the various marine activities available. Enjoy parasailing, banana boat, Jet Ski, Rolling Donut, Flying Fish, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Glass Bottom Boat, Turtle Island and many more. Take a break from the excitements for a delicious lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Post lunch, proceed to Blue Point Beach. Move on to enjoy a breathtaking view of sunset from the Cliff next to Uluwatu Temple. Enjoy the magnificent Kecak Dance Performance. Return to hotel for the night.
Begin the day with sumptuous breakfast at the hotel. Later, get transferred for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano. This excursion during Bali with Singapore cruise tour lets you experience up-close the essence of Bali and is one of the most favored circuits in Bali. Visit the Batuan village (famous for traditional batik and hand weavings), Mas village (famous for Wood carving) and then past the Celuk village famous for silver and gold works). Next, proceed to one of the most historical & ancient Hindu temples of Bali. Continue your tour to The Mount Batur & Lake Batur in Kintamani village for stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region. Stop for delicious lunch. The day's sightseeing ends in the famous Ubud market. Browse through the various shopping options to satisfy your shopping taste buds. Attuned an optional show of Barong Dance, the most famous & sensational Balinese dance performance. This stage performance lasts for about an hour & presents the endless philosophical battle between good and evil. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Check out from the hotel and catch your flight to Singapore today. Upon arrival in Singapore meet our representative who assists you in the tour further. Check in to the hotel and relax. Thereafter, get ready for the specialty of Singapore, The Night Safari. One of the major highlights of Singapore, The Night Safari is where you can find nocturnal animals in action. The park is specialized for night viewing and hosts guided tour on the tram. It houses 900 animals belonging to 135 species. There are eight different zones which are artificial replica of their natural environment; you can choose to explore it on foot or by boarding a tram. In the night stay at the hotel.
After a hearty breakfast check out from the hotel. You proceed for a half-day city tour starting with the Colonial Heart. The area is adorned with skyscrapers, neo-Palladian buildings and glistening Singapore River. Colonial Heart demonstrates how the city celebrates its colonial past and still paces up with modernization. City's most popular landmarks are located here; like the Saint Andrew's Cathedral, City Hall, Supreme Court, Parliament House and Singapore Art Museum. Afterwards, pay a visit to the oldest temple of Singapore Thian Hock Keng Temple and Fukien or Hoklo Temple, source of all southern Chinese Martial art. Also, the Marina Bay is to be visited that offer the most appealing cityscape of Singapore and has Merlion as its highlight, country's mascot. Rest of the day is to be spent at leisure.
In the evening, head to cruise port to board the cruise. Stay on-board the cruise.
In the morning enjoy a delicious American breakfast on the cruise. Enjoy the activities on-board the cruise. Watch the cerulean waters. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and a comfortable overnight stay on the cruise.
This day you de-board the cruise and head to a hotel in Singapore for check-in and relaxation. Proceed for Sentosa Island Twilight Tour, which includes visit to S.E.A Aquarium (an oceanarium exhibiting the vibrant marine life), Merlion Tower (the largest Merlion in Singapore, 37 meters tall) Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, Wings of Time (an amazing night show amid the ocean) and a one-way cable car ride. The island is a mesh of tropical attraction, nature park heritage center. Stay overnight in hotel.
This day of Singapore with cruise and Bali tour you get set for one of Singapore's major attractions, The Universal Studios. The world famous Universal Studios gives a chance to live beyond the stories and characters of cinema. No matter what your age is Universal Studio has a lot to offer; exciting rides, shows, shopping and much more awaits you. Some of the attractions inside are Transformers the Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4D Adventure, Battlestar Galactica: Human vs Cyclon, Revenge of The Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure etc. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Following a refreshing breakfast is a day at leisure. You further get timely transfer by our representative to the airport, to catch the flight for your onward journey.
ON 3 STAR: INR 67,999 /- PER PERSON
ON 4 STAR: INR 74,999 /- PER PERSON
CRUISE CAN BE UPGRADED FOR 03 NIGHTS @ ADDITIONAL COST
Optional sightseeing in Bali: Sunset dinner cruise @ INR 5200/- Per Person
Ship: Genting Dream Cruise
Cabin: Inside stateroom cabin
Dates: Every Friday
|Sat||Bintan||0800 (0700)||2000 (1900)|
Inclusions on the cruise
ACTIVITIES ON BOARD DREAM CRUISES:
- 35 Restaurant and Bars Concepts on Board.
- Specialty fine dining restaurants Like Umi Uma, Bistro, Hot Pot, Silk Road etc.
- Bar City which includes JW house, Penfolds wine Vault, Red Lion Pub,Bubbles, Humidor, Mixt etc.
- Specialty Bars and Lounge Concepts like BAR 360, Lobby Bar, Lobby Café, Breadbox etc.
- Entertainment places like Zodiac theatre, Zouk Inside, Zouk Beach Club, Silk Road & Cabaret, Karaoke lounges etc.
- Casino Entertainment.
- Dream Boutiques for shopping.
- Sport activities like waterslides park, Sport Plex, Mini-Golf, Rock Climbing wall. Rope Course, Pool decks etc.
- Recreational Activities like Spa, La Salon, Gentlemen’s Barber, Crystal Life Fitness, etc.
- Enrichment activities on board.
- Live production shows, Voyage of lover’s Dream, Rhythm Divine, first-ever ‘China’s Got Talent -The Dream.
Experience’ at sea.
INCLUSIONS ON DREAM CRUISES:
- Up to 6 meals per person per day.
- general entertainment onboard. (evening entertainment where live performances take place)
- Access to entertainment venues, sports and recreational areas, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gymnasium, etc.
Food and Beverage Inclusive restaurants:
- The Lido - Deck 16 – Indoor/outdoor venue for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Dream Dining Upper – Deck 7 -
- Dream Dining Lower – Deck 7 - Ballroom dining serving Chinese and Asian Cuisine, Live Performances.
Exclusions on Dream Cruises:
- Optional land tours.
- Liquor, laundry, telephone calls, dining at alternate restaurants, beauty and spa treatment, soft drinks, onboard shopping and medical services, Gratuities to be paid on board.
- Gratuity Applicable.
- Port charges to be paid extra.
- Zouk Beach Club.
- Production House Shows in Zodiac theatre. Teenagers and Children:
- Little Pandas Club (LITTLE PANDAS CLUB (Deck 16 MID) An exclusive non-chargeable venue for kids where programs are designed for kids 2-12 years of age. It offers a menu type concept where kids can freely choose from different kinds of activities with supervision from our professionally trained child care staff.
- Video Arcades.
- Teen’s Programs (FEATURED ACTIVITIES & GAMES - TEEN’S KARAOKE TIME (Karaoke, Deck 6 MID) Teens can get to jam along together with their friends on-board as they sing their favourite karaoke songs.
- DJ MIXING CLASS (Zouk, Deck 17 AFT) Teens can learn the basics of becoming a DJ from our on-board professional spinners.
- HIP HOP DANCE CLASS (Zouk, Deck 17 AFT) Teens can get into the beat as our professional world class dancers teach them the basics of Hip.
- REACH FOR THE STARS – JUNIOR TALENT SHOW (ZODIAC THEATRE) - Exclusively for guests aged 5-16 years, this is their chance to pursue their passion and unfold their full potential as they showcase their talent in music, singing, dancing, aerobics or anything they love the most. - Judges comprising of the ship’s onboard Entertainers and / or celebrities will select the weekly winners based on ‘live’ performances and audience reaction.
Sports and Recreation:
- Waterslide Park
- Sports Plex
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Ropes Course
- Jogging Track
- Main Pool Deck
- Glow Bowling
Please be informed that prepayment of gratuity fees SGD 21/- Per Person is now applicable for Genting Dream Cruise.
Important Note: Gratuity charges are applicable for entire cruise duration and do not depend on earlier disembarkation (before completion of itinerary) by any guests.
Hotel Information: (All hotels are or similar and subject to change)
|CITY||03 STAR HOTELS||04 STAR HOTELS|
|BALI||ZIA KUTA 03*or similar||KANA KUTA 4* / PARK REGIS KUTA 4* or similar|
|SINGAPORE||HOTEL AQUEEN LAVENDER 3* or similar||VILLAGE HOTEL BUGIS 4* or similar|
|CRUISE||GENTING DREAM CRUISE 5*||GENTING DREAM CRUISE 5*|
|SINGAPORE||HOTEL AQUEEN LAVENDER 3* or similar||VILLAGE HOTEL BUGIS 4* or similar|
- 03 Nights Stay in Bali with Daily Breakfast.
- 03 Nights Split Stay in Singapore with Daily Breakfast.
- 02 Nights on the Cruise (Genting Dream Cruise) in Singapore.
- All meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner) and Activities only on the cruise.
- Kintamani volcano tour and Ubud village tour.
- Full Day Water sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x banana boat, 1x jetsky, 1x glass bottom turtle island) followed by Uluwatu temple sunset tour (PVT)
- Night Safari Tour. (Admission + Tram ride) (SIC)
- Half Day City Tour with English speaking Guide (SIC)
- Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour: Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, SEA Aquarium, Butterfly insect kingdom, luge and skyride, 01-way cable car and Wings of time show. (SIC)
- Universal Studios Tour. (SIC)
- Return Airport transfers in Bali. (PVT)
- Return Airport Transfers in Singapore. (SIC)
- Return Cruise transfers in Singapore. (SIC)
- All taxes and Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide assistance during tours and transfers.
- Free 01 GSM card number on arrival in Bali only.
(SIC)- Seat in Coach (Shared)
- Airfare charges.
- Airport Taxes.
- Singapore Visa Charges.
- Bali Visa Charges. (Visa is on arrival and Free of Cost for Indian Passport Holders).
- GST-Goods and service tax
- Travel insurance (Additional Cost INR 800/- Per Person)
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column
- Tips to driver and local guides
- All surcharges for transfers to the Airport after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200 Hrs)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Excursions on the cruise.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘inclusions’
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- The rate of SGD is calculated @ INR 52 and USD calculated @ INR 71.All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Rates are valid till 30th March 2019, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 9 Days / 8 Night
- Bali - Singapore - Cruise