Singapore is undoubtedly one of the most visited cities amongst tourists from all across the globe. If you want to experience the best of this country, then opt for meticulously-planned Singapore holiday packages from India by Indian Holiday. Extremely popular for its tourist attractions and nightlife, this beautiful city is also quite technologically advanced.
In this 'Little Red Dot' of Asia, you have so much to explore. During your Singapore trip, you get a chance to absorb a culture that is an assortment of Malay, Chinese and Indian influences. Indulge in shopping at the popular markets and gorge on lip-smacking cuisines in due course of your memorable vacations. Although small in size, this island-city has a lot in store for avid travelers.
Trending Singapore Holiday Packages
Best Singapore Tour Packages
|Singapore Malaysia Thailand Tour Package||
10 Nights / 11 Days
|Price on Request|
Joyful Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
|4 Nights / 5 Days||Price on Request|
Super Singapore Trip
|5 Nights / 6 Days||Price on Request|
|Singapore with Langkawi||6 Nights / 7 Days||INR 29,500|
|Singapore with Cruise Tour||6 Nights / 7 Days||Price on Request|
|Singapore Extravaganza with Cruise and Bali||8 Nights / 9 Days||Price on Request|
The gift of a family holiday in Singapore is an unforgettable thrill. In addition, it is also a wonderful honeymoon destination. For this reason, the newly-wedded couple loves to book a Singapore trip from India with a cruise to curate memories for a lifetime. The 'Garden City' offers delightful opportunities to walk hand in hand through a plethora of lush gardens here. With this sojourn, honeymooners can realize their dream of eclectic holidays.
The Singapore tour packages from India offered by IHPL cater to all the needs of the travelers wishing to visit the destination. Owing to a number of attractions and recreational activities, the city keeps visitors on toes. Thus, in order to explore so many places in the best possible way, these well-planned packages may come to your assistance.
Choose the best and leave the rest to us. We guarantee you an amazing vacation to Singapore from India. Needless to say that the cultural diversity of the place is reflected in its major festivals and extensive ethnic cuisines. Thus, it is a great idea to plan your trip during any of the major festivals here. To explore the heritage of the island city, do visit the Botanical Garden which is the first UNESCO World Heritage Site here.
Besides, Singapore packages from India consist of comprehensive itineraries covering the famous attractions namely the Merlion Park, Marina Bay, Universal Studios, etc. Taking care of all your travel needs, these packages provide ample opportunities to make the most of your Singapore holidays.
Best time to visit Singapore
Singapore is an all-year destination and the temperature ranges from 23 degrees in the winter to 32 degrees Celsius in the summer. The best time to visit Singapore is during the festive season from March to June. This is the most pleasant time to visit Singapore when you can enjoy endless fun throughout the long sunny days. The Chinese New Year or the Lunar New Year is the biggest festival during this period that is celebrated for a week. In the month of May, another important festival Vesak is celebrated by the Buddhists. The birth, enlightenment, and death of the Buddha are observed with chanting and candlelight processions. During summer you can attend the Great Singapore Sale that span over two months from July to September. Singapore Food Festival in the month of July is another event not to be missed out.
Singapore Visa for Indians
Indian passport holders can submit an online application for a Singapore visa. It is safe to apply for the visa 30 days prior to your visit. Singapore tourist visa allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days with a validity of 2 years and your passport should have a validity of a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival.
Best places to visit in Singapore during your trip
The land of sky-rocketing buildings, Singapore is known for its fast-paced growth. The place is spotted many man-made wonders that attract travelers from all over the world. Here are the best places to visit in Singapore.
- Gardens by the Bay - This nature park spanning over 250 acres of reclaimed land beside the marine reservoir is known for its excellent super tree grove made of 12 super trees. This is a botanical park along the waterfront with about 4, 00,000 plants and impressive architecture. There are three waterfront gardens in the park namely Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden, and Bay Central Garden. The most beautiful look of the park could be witnessed at night when the area glitters with colorful lights.
- Singapore Botanic Garden - This UNESCO world heritage site is known as the first children park in the world. The park is home to the most exquisite collection of flora and fauna which is first of its kind in Asia. The tremendous horticultural attractions and rich history make this place a star attraction in Singapore.
- Singapore Zoo - Spanning over a vast land of 70 acres in the Upper Seletar Region, this is regarded as the best zoo in the world. One of the major attractions in the park is the Rainforest Kidzworld, a children's play area. This lush tropical wonderland is home to over 3600 mammal, birds, and reptiles while a large colony resided by Orangutans makes it an outstanding place for wildlife and one of the best attractions in Singapore.
- Chinatown - Without visiting this bustling place your Singapore tour is incomplete. Chinatown is popular for authentic Chinese food and vibrant shops selling souvenirs and traditional Chinese products. Here you can visit the impressive Hindu temples Sri Mariamman and Buddha Tooth Relic temple. One of the most beautiful Chinese temples, Thian Hock Keng also worth visit.
- S.E.A. Aquarium - This impressive aquarium makes for the best spot for a family outing in Singapore. Home to more than 100,000 marine species, the place offers an outstanding experience to visitors of all age groups. One can interact with exotic marine life such as Sting Rays, Turtles, Sharks, and Coral Reefs. Also, inside the complex, you can have the experience of swimming with dolphins.
Famous Indian restaurants in Singapore
There are many Indian restaurants in Singapore where you can spice up your life with delicious Indian food. Here are the top Indian restaurants in Singapore where you can eat like home.
- Marmaris Restaurant - If you want to relish mouth-watering Chicken and Prawns Biryani in a homely atmosphere, head to Marmaris is one of the best restaurants in Singapore offering Indian food.
- Khansama Tandoori Restaurant - If you are fond of Tandoori dishes, this is the right place for you. Located in the heart of Singapore's Little India, this Indian restaurant in Singapore offers a variety of Punjabi and North Indian dishes.
Things to do in Singapore
Despite being a small island, the modern city of Singapore is packed with so much to travel around. You can relish both urban and natural attractions in this mega-metropolis city. The things to do in Singapore is elongated and diverse. The selection of the best things to do in Singapore was not an easy task. Here is a list of top things to do in Singapore:
- Plan a day trip at National Gallery Singapore: Singapore's 19th-century historic city hall and old Supreme Court edifices now form the city's awe-inspiring National Gallery. It is an extremely popular tourist attraction in Singapore. This National gallery is a suitable home for art lovers, is one of the world's most important surveys of colonial and post-colonial Southeast Asian Art.
- Educate yourself at Science Center Singapore: The science center vitrines a wide range of motivating educational resources, as well as interactive exhibitions, games and presentations is the best place to plan your tour with your family and kids.
- Cosset yourself at a spa: Singapore is the home to some superb and award-winning spas. This is the best thing to do in Singapore to rejuvenate yourself.
- Go clubbing at Clarke Quay: Clarke Quay is the premier nightspots hub in Singapore. As soon as the sundown, Clarke Quay transforms into a sparkling and vibrant nightclub. It is one of the best Singapore tourist attractions to enjoy your nightlife with your friends and your loved ones.
Singapore River Cruise: Whether an exciting trip to Sentosa Islands, a relaxing family trip or a romantic escape with your beloved at the Genting cruise in Singapore. We offer Singapore packages for couples or the family tour package with a flattering discount from time to time.
- Fly a jumbo jet at flight Experience in Singapore: For a unique experience in Singapore, you can head to the flight experience center on Raffles Avenue to wing your very own Boeing. You get your own licensed pilot to guide you through the take-off and landing, which can last up to 90 minutes. One of the best Singapore tourist places to visit with your family and kids.
Famous Indian restaurants in Singapore?
There are a plethora of best places to eat and dine in Singapore. Dotted with eccentric restaurant choices and endless possibilities for all types of foodies. There is a long list of restaurants where you must try famous local cuisines and Indian Cuisines. A diverse throng of flavors and the place where the foodies meet. Singapore is famous for its internationally fused cuisine and captivating food culture. We offer the best choice of seafood varieties and Indian dishes. Here is the grand list of best South and North Indian Restaurants in Singapore.
Best South Indian restaurants in Singapore
- Komala Vilas Restaurant
- Annalakshmi Restaurant
- Amaravati Restaurant
- MTR Restaurant
- Mustard Restaurant
- Murugan Idli Shop
- Mancha's Restaurant
- Gayatri restaurant
- Shakunthala's restaurant
- Ananda Bhavan
- Samy's Curry Restaurant
- Royal Indian Restaurant Singapore
Best North Indian restaurants in Singapore
- Rang Mahal – Fine Dining Indian Restaurant
- Khansama Tandoori Restaurant
- Shahi Maharani
- Kailash Parbat Restaurant
- Jaggi's Northern Indian Cuisine
- Punjab Grill
- Aromas of India
- Royal Indian Restaurant Singapore
- Maharajah Boat Quay
- Tandoori Corner
- Zaffron Kitchen East Coast
- The Curry Culture
Singapore's Famous Food:
It's no great secret that Singapore is a food obsessive's ecstasy. However, the city has been busy with talk about how Singapore keeps its hawker heritage alive. Foodstuff in Singapore hails from everywhere. Singapore cuisine can be divided into five varieties: seafood, rice, noodles, meat, and dessert. If there's anything that ties the boundless array of Singaporean food together, it's how decent they create humble ingredients taste.
Singapore's Famous Food Items:
- Chili Crab – The National Dish of Singapore
- Bak Kut Teh – Pork Rib Soup/ Meat Bone Tea
- Kaya Toast with Kopi – The National Breakfast of Singapore
- Murtabak – Stuffed Omelette Pancake
- Hainanese Chicken
- Otak Otak
- Char Kway Teow – Famous local food of Singapore
- Dim Sum
- Curry Laksa
- Pork Satay
Famous Indian Food in Singapore:
- Nasi biryani – Pungent Fried Rice Dish
- Fish head Curry
- Indian Rojak
- Roti Prata – South Indian Flatbread
- Chicken Wrap
- Paneer Wrap
- Indian Pickle of mixed vegetables
Best places to enjoy Singapore Nightlife:
Singapore is the land of glamor and elegances. Experience Singapore's flourishing nightlife entertainment scenes. The best nightlife in Singapore is centered in the city center. The sophisticated and glamorous pubs, bars and nightclubs along with captivating light, loud sound and cocktail invite the tourists from across the world. The Clarke Quay along with the riverside region is some of Singapore's most praised nightlife areas. A horde of bars with great dance clubs such as Zirca Mega Club and Attica Club offers you an energetic enthusiasm. Here is the list of the famous Singapore bars and clubs.
- Clarke Quay – Wine and Dine by the waterfront
- Pub Crawl
- Zouk Club
- Marina Bay Sands casino
- Pangea Club – Dance the night away
- Sentosa Beach Bars
- 1-Altitude – The Highest rooftop bar
- Club Street – Chinatown
Famous shopping places in Singapore:
This tiny island nation packs in more shopping malls than any other country in the world. It is well up with the best shopping destination in the world. The famous Orchard Road still be carried away by the sheer size and variety of malls. Chinatown Singapore shopping mall and Little India are great shopping destinations. The street market is an enjoyable and friendly shopping experience not to be missed either. Here are the best shopping places in Singapore.
- Orchard Road – Vivacious Shopping
- Chinatown Street Market
- Vivo City – Gallery for Lifestyle
- Marina Bay – Shopping Binge Exemplified
- Little India
- Haji Lane – Boutiques Corner
- Clarke Quay – Shopping center for fashionistas
- Mustafa Centre
- Bugis Street Market
- Raffles City Shopping Centre
Most Beautiful Hindu Temples in Singapore:
Hinduism has a prolonged history in Singapore. Traditionally, upon entering a Hindu temple, you'll see an array of deities and effigies arranged around the temple ramparts. Are you looking to visit Hindu Temples in Singapore? These are the list of some beautiful Indian temples in Singapore.
- Sri Thendayuthapani Temple
- Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple
- Sri Vadapathira Kaliamman Temple
- Sri Sivan Temple
- Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple
- Sri Siva Durga Temple
- Shree Maha Mariamman Temple
- Sri Ruthra Kaliamman Temple
- Sri Krishnan Bagawana Temple
- Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple