8 Nights 9 Days Europe Group Tour Package ( Fixed Departure)
Paris - Brussels - Amsterdam - Switzerland
- Value-for-Money holiday which you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Visit 5 countries in 9 days: France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany & Switzerland
- All Important attractions and sightseeing included. Eiffel Tower 3rd level, Funicular to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica-Montmartre and many more
- Guided tour in Paris
- Services of a Professional & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour
- Accommodation in top 4-star category hotels
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast. Relish an additional Indian breakfast dish in selected cities
- Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals included as per itinerary
- In selected cities dinner will be served in the comforts of your hotel
- Choice of local meals at select cities
- Waffles in Belgium, Black Forest cake in Germany & Tea in selected cities
- Exciting Cruises - River Seine cruise in Paris and Canal cruise in Amsterdam
Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful & fashionable city - Paris. Get greeted by our your Friendly Travel Professional on arrival, who will later escort you to your hotel and assist with your check in. Next we take a romantic cruise down the river Seine, one of the world's most scenic cruise, flanked by exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more. Gliding under one bridge to one another with a view of the finest monuments in the heart of bustling Paris. (On certain tours you may do the river Seine Cruise on a different day.)
Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Today proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de l'Opéra Garnier, Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognised fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, Les Invalides and several others. Later we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level, and get a stunning view of the city from the top. With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France. Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist's history.
Take a Funicular to the top and see the white domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
This day experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones. You may choose between Disney Park, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today we proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium. On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe's most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, home to the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Manneken Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael's Church and stop for a photograph of the Atomium. Later Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens (till the 10th May). Be astounded by the vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths, that create dazzling ranges of colour. From 11th May we visit Madurodam a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, airport and other Holland attractions.
Overnight in Netherland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Check out and proceed to the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Board a glass-topped boat where you will experience the best of this historical city. Thrive on the city's vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. We then drive towards Cologne, a 2000 years old city spanning the Rhine river and famous for Eau de Cologne. On arrival see the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 516 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
Overnight in Germany. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive towards Switzerland. En route stop at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe's biggest and most spectacular falls.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today you have the day free to explore Switzerland on your own OR Opt for a memorable magical Alpine excursion to Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, a high–point of your tour. Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace where artistes create their work of art in ice. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to experience a breath-taking panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps - Aletsch Glacier. Later we drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating scenic city situated between two lakes, Thun and Brienz for an orientation tour.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today you may continue exploring Switzerland on your own OR Opt to enjoy an amazing day, a once in a lifetime experience with an exhilarating trip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3,020 metres on various cable cars including Rotair, the world's first revolving cable car. Get a breath taking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow caped peak, deep crevasses and pristine white snow fields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle. Do not forget to visit the "Cliff Walk" the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis. Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for those famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Your memorable Holiday ends, today it's time to fly back home. Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour. Check out and depart for the Airport with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish for a lifetime. (Breakfast)
Cost per person: INR 1,03,368/- per person on twin / double / triple share basis
|03 nights at Hotel AC Marriott / Novotel / Hilton or similar in Paris|
|01 night at Hotel NH / Novotel / Holiday Inn or similar in Netherlands|
|01 night at Hotel Rilano / NH / Holiday Inn or similar in Frankfurt / Heppenheim / Mannheim|
|03 nights at Hotel Du Parc / Swissotel / Seedamn Plaza or similar in Central Switzerland|
Rate of exchange as of today 01 EURO = INR 80, However current rate will be applicable on the day of final payment is made.
|Optional Tours||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child|
|Euro Disney with Lunch||Euro 85||Euro 72|
|Jungfraujoch with Lunch on top and scenic Interlaken||Euro 186||Euro 138|
|Mt. Titlis with Lunch and Lucerne with cruise||Euro 96||Euro 72|
Driver Tips of Euro 3 per person per day and the Optional Sightseeing charges have to be handed over to the Tour Manager on Day 1 of the tour.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by an air-conditioned coach.
- It is suggested to carry One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- On reaching the Eiffel Tower, if there is long queue the tour manager will take you to the Montparnasse Tower.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates which will be notified.
- Certain sightseeing/excursions if closed then alternate sightseeing will be done.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless its closed due to holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you the same.
- No refunds for unutilized services.
- In case of inordinate delay and with strict driving laws, packed dinner may be provided on this day.
- Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- In case of any increase in any taxes in Europe, there would be a change in price which will be justified.
- For any issues or redressal of any grievances, passengers/ end customers should approach their Travel agent only from where they have booked their tour.
- Any disputes and claims are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi High Court at Delhi.
- Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change any itinerary for operational reasons and reasons beyond the control of Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. such as weather conditions, strike, etc.
- Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- Tours are operated subject to Reserve Bank of India /Government of India regulations.
- Tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ entitlement of the passengers.
What your tour price does not include:
- The cost of the Airfare, Passport, POE charges, visa charges, Overseas Travel Insurance etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Any extra meals not included in the itinerary, meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
- Anything which is not specified in the Itinerary.
- Driver tips of Euro 3 per person per day.
|Months 2020||Departure Dates 2020|
|April 2020||17, 19, 21, 24, 27|
|May 2020||01, 03, 04, 07, 08, 09, 11, 15, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 29, 31|
|June 2020||02, 04, 05, 06, 12, 18, 19, 20, 26|
|July 2020||02, 11, 13, 17, 24, 27, 31|
|August 2020||7, 14, 21|
|September 2020||11, 18, 25|
|October 2020||9, 23|
Inclusion: Sightseeing and excursions.
- City tour with a local guide
- Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Romantic Cruise on the Seine Rive
- Funicular ride to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica- Montmartre.
- The magnificent Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue
- Photo stop at the Atomium
- Enjoy sights of Amsterdam on a Canal Cruise
- Walk through the world’s largest and the most beautiful floral display at Keukenhof (till 10th May)
- Visit Madurodam - Holland in miniature (from 11th May)
- Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral - a Gothic masterpiece
- Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest
- Demonstration of cuckoo clock making
- The magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
- 05 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian Lunches
- 08 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners
- Daily Mineral Water Bottle (500ml)
(Packed lunch will be served on the day we arrive into Paris and on the day when you visit Euro
Disney. Packed dinner will be served to those who are not availing optional tours).
Cancellation Policy -
- Deposit amount of Rs 25000 per pax non refundable
- In case of Visa rejection at D-45, on submission of relevant document, Rs 12000 charged as
- administration cost- Balance refunded
- D-40 – Booking deposit non refundable
- D-30 – 25% of the full Tour cost
- D -15 – 50% of the full Tour cost
- D – 7 – 75% of the full Tour cost
- Below 7 Day – 100% of the full Tour cost
- 9 Days / 8 Night
- Paris - Brussels - Amsterdam ...