Splendid Thailand with Super Star Gemini Cruise
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered: Bangkok - Pattaya - Super Star Gemini Cruise
INR 36,000 per person
Thailand attracts tourist with its host of attractions. It has been blessed abundantly by nature and is a delightful mix of history, culture, spirituality and adventure. From the beaches to the glitzy shopping malls, from the amusement parks to the glorious temples, it never ceases to amaze a visitor. Through the brilliantly crafted itinerary of 6 nights and 7 days, we let you visit the prominent attractions of Thailand with the Super Star Gemini Cruise. You will visit Pattaya, where you will experience the best of sightseeing, recreation, fun and entertainment. You will also be treated to the delights and thrills of a cruise called the Super Star Gemini Cruise. Bangkok is another destination which you will visit. The beauty and magnificence of the Buddhist temples will leave you enchanted.
Itinerary can be changed as per Cruise Dates.
After your arrival at Bangkok airport, get in touch with our representative who will assist you with a smooth transfer to the Pattaya hotel. After reaching there, complete the check-in formalities. Located 150km southeast of Bangkok, Pattaya is accessible by road in less than 2 hrs. Pattaya, a beach resort with city status, has something in store for everyone. However, even though it's primarily a beach resort, Pattaya provides a diverse range of activities for the visitors, from sightseeing and recreation to fun and entertainment. This is followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
You can either spend the evening at your own leisure or choose to watch the Alcazar show. This show is a world famous cabaret that holds its own against the likes of Lido and Moulin Rouge. The Alcazar features a grand theatre comprising of 1,200 seats and a state-of-the-art light and sound system and offers a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamor. There are several Indian and local restaurants where you can enjoy the pleasures of fine dining. After this, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy your hearty breakfast and get ready for a thrilling boat trip to the Coral Island. Book a speed boat to visit the Coral Island. On the way, enjoy the thrill of parasailing at an extra cost, and witness the beauty of the beautiful corals. Enjoy delicious Indian food on the island. You can also enjoy a Thai vegetarian meal on the island. You also have the option of either relaxing on the beach or enjoying various water sports available. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy your hearty breakfast. You have the following day to yourself, spend it as you like. Later, in the evening, you will be transferred to Cruise Terminal – Laem Chabang to board the Gemini Cruise. Dinner will be held on the cruise followed by an overnight stay at the cruise.
After your breakfast, the Super Star Gemini Cruise will dock at the beautiful island of Cambodia (Sihanoukville / Koh Kong). In the evening, return to the cruise and enjoy your dinner on board. This is followed by an overnight stay in the cruise.
Enjoy a hearty and fresh breakfast on board the cruise. Disembark for a pleasant journey back to Bangkok – the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vibrant nightlife. On the way, enjoy a temple and city tour. With our city tour, visit some of Bangkok's most distinguished Buddhist temples which are locally known as "Wats". You will visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which consists of a 5.5 ton statue of Lord Buddha made from pure gold and is a perfect example of Sukhothai art.
The next spot is Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha which is home to the oldest and largest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Enjoy the delights of shopping at the Gems Gallery next. Later, complete your check-in formalities at the hotel followed by an overnight stay in Bangkok.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you can spend the rest of the day at your own leisure. You can also opt for an exciting time at the Safari World and Marine Park, one of the most popular zoos of Thailand. The zoo itself is divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island).
Among these, the Safari World Park is the most exciting and contains a host of animals including dolphins, orangutans, seals and other exotic animals and birds against a spectacular African setting. You can choose from an array of lunch options. Afterwards, return to the hotel to catch a breather. You have the rest of the evening to spend at your own leisure. Return to your hotel for a relaxed overnight stay.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel. Get transferred to the Bangkok International Airport for your return flight. This marks the end of the tour. Cherish the memories of your tour to Thailand.
TOUR COST: PER PERSON ON TWIN/ TRIPLE SHARING BASIS
ON 3 STAR: INR 36,000/- PER PERSON
ON 4 STAR: INR 43,000 /- PER PERSON
Ship: Super Star Gemini Cruise
Cabin: Inside stateroom cabin
Cruise Package Inclusions:
- 02 Nights STAY ONBOARD SUPER STAR GEMINI CRUISE ON CHOSEN CABINS.
- Up to 05 Complimentary meals a day.
- Usage of Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Gymnasium.
- Has to be paid on-board – Not included in the cost.
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|CITY||03 STAR HOTELS||04 STAR HOTELS|
|PATTAYA||The Seasons Pattaya||Sunbeam Hotel|
|CRUISE||Super Star Gemini Cruise||Super Star Gemini Cruise|
|BANGKOK||Check Inn Regency Park||Eastin Makkasan|
Optional Sightseeing’s: Extra Cost
Bangkok Optional Cost:
- Full day Safari World & Marine Park tour with lunch @ INR 2500/- Per Person
- Chaophraya River cruise with dinner @ INR 3000/- Per Person
Pattaya Optional Cost:
- Alcazar show @ INR 1200/- Per Person
- Noong Nooch Village tour @ INR 2000/- Per Person (Min 2 pax required)
CRUISE CAN BE UPGRADED FOR 03 NIGHTS @ ADDITIONAL COST
- 02 Nights Stay in Pattaya with Daily Breakfast.
- 02 Nights Stay in Bangkok with Daily Breakfast (Split Stay).
- 02 Nights on board Super Star Gemini Cruise.
- Daily Breakfast in Bangkok & Pattaya.
- All meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner) and Activities only on the cruise
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch in Pattaya. (SIC)
- City and Temple Tour in Bangkok with Gems gallery. (PVT)
- Airport Transfers as per the itinerary. (SIC)
- Cruise transfers as per the itinerary. (SIC)
- All taxes and Entrance fees.
- All tours and transfers.
(PVT) - Private Vehicle.
(SIC) - Seat in Coach. (Shared)
- Airfare charges – Round Trip.
- Airport Taxes.
- Multiple entry Thailand Visa & Single entry Cambodia Visa.
- Travel insurance. (Additional Cost INR 700/- Per Person)
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Tips to driver and local guides.
- All surcharges for transfers to the Airport after the scheduled Seat in Coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges. (Standard Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200 Hrs)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Excursions on the cruise.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘inclusions’.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Above Itinerary and cost is valid for travel between Dec 2017 – Apr 2018.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Bangkok - Pattaya - Super Sta...