Turkey Special Group Tour (Fixed Depature)
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered: Istanbul - Kusadasi - Capadocia
INR 1,50,000 per person
Immerse yourself in the amazing Turkish culture with this well-planned itinerary. Spanning for over 8-days, this Turkey package allows you to explore the attractions and go for a shopping spree in Kusadasi. Further, you can spend days enjoying a sightseeing tour of places to visit in Cappadocia. Witnessing the Turkish Night show at Cave restaurant is an added plus. The fun is not over yet. The meticulously-crafted tour also includes a memorable dinner cruise and a guided tour of Istanbul. Overall, you can rest assure of unforgettable vacations that you would love to cherish forever.
- 07.30hrs Report Bangalore Intl airport Check in and immigration formalities.
- 10.30hrs Catch EK-565 Breakfast will be served in the flight.
- 12.45hrs Arrive Dubai International airport. And then connect to Itstanbul.
- 14.15hrs Departure Dubai by EK-121
- 17.55hrs Arrival Istanbul. On arrival finish the Immigration formalities and then collect your baggage.
- 19.00hrs Meet the local representative and then have dinner.
- 21.00hrs Check into hotel. Overnight a hotel.
- 08.00hrs Breakfast at hotel.
- 09:00hrs Transfer to Istanbul airport to catch flight to Izmir.
- 11:10hrs Departure Istanbul.
- 12.20hrs Arrive Izmir. On arrival transfer to Kusadasi via Lunch at Indian restaurant.
- 15.00hrs Free at Kusadasi, enjoy your evening at ladies beach Kusadasi.
- 21.00hrs Dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- 08.00hrs Breakfast at hotel.
- 09:00hrs Visit the Ancient City of Ephesus, Sacred Street, Great Theatre with library of Celsus, Old Greek Village.
- 14:00hrs Lunch at local Restaurant
- 15.00hrs Visit of the house of Virgin Mary, remains of Artemis Temple
- 20.00hrs Back to hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- 08.00hrs Breakfast at hotel
- 09:00hrs City tour of Kusadasi and shopping
- 12:30hrs Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- 13.30hrs Transfer to IZMIR airport to catch flight to Kyaseri
- 16.15hrs Departure IZMIR
- 17.40hrs Arrive KYASERI. On arrival transfer to Capadocia. On arrival transfer to hotel, check into hotel.
- 20.00hrs Dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- 08.00hrs Breakfast at hotel
- 09.00hrs Full day visit the Devrent Valley, Goreme Open Air Museum (Rock Churches), View Point at Esentepe and Uchisar Castle Road.
- 13.00hrs Lunch at local restaurant.
- 14.00hrs Continue the sightseeing.
- 18.00hrs Back to hotel and ready for Turkish Night show at Cave restaurant With dinner.
- 22.00hrs Back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
- 08.00 hrs Breakfast at hotel and drive to Nevsehir airport to catch flight to Istanbul.
- 11.15 hrs Departure Nevsehir airport.
- 12.40 hrs Arrive Istanbul airport
- 14.00hrs Lunch at Indian restaurant.
- 14.45hrs Transfer to hotel and rest. Free to walk in Istiklal Street.
- 18.30hrs Pick up from hotel for Bosphorus dinner cruise, Turkish night and belly dance show.
- 22.00hrs Back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- 08.00hrsBreakfast at hotel and then full day city tour of Istanbul.
- 09.00hrsVisit old town Sultanahmet or Hippodrome where you will be seeing the German Fountain, Egyptian Obelisk, Serpent Column and the Constantine Column
- 13.30hrsLunch at Indian restaurant
- 14.30hrsLater visit Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque) famous with its blue tiles and six minarets and another greatest marvel of architecture St.Sophia (Haghia Sophia) one of the oldest church in the World. Then continue to Grand Bazaar the biggest covered bazaar of the world having more than 4000 shops selling souvenirs, jewellery, handmade carpets, leather.
- 20.00hrs Dinner at Indian restaurant. Ovenight at hotel.
- 08.00hrs Break fast at hotel and check out Fee for Shopping
- 12.00hrs Have early lunch and drive to Sabiha Gokcen airport to catch flight to Dubai
- 15.30hrs Departure Istanbul by EK-120
- 21.00hrs Arrive Dubai (dinner will be served in the flight). Free in Dubai International airport for shopping in duty free shops. Then connect flight to Bangalore
- 03.20hrs Departure Dubai by EK-564
- 09.05hrs Arrive Bangalore
Price per person will be Rs.1,50,000 per person on twin/triple sharing
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|Istanbul||Port Bosphorus Hotel (3nights)|
|Kusadasi||Ladies Beach Hotel (2nights)|
|Capadoica||Hotel Ramada Cappadocia (2nights)|
Weather condition in October 2019:
Istanbul : maximum 24* C minimum 14* C
Kusadasi: maximum 24* C minimum 14* C
Capadocia: maximum 12* C minimum 5* C
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
- Bell counter by the time given, Please note driver will wait only for 5 Minutes
- For Missed Transfer / Your Delay, you are only responsible for the same and you need to join the group next spot by yourself.
- Flight ticket BLR-DXB-IST-DXB-BLR by emirates airline
- Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul-Izmir, Izmir-Cappadocia and Cappadocia-Istanbul
- Accommodation on twin / triple with Breakfast basis
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle with English Speaking Guide during sightseeing as per the program
- Return airport transfers from Istanbul airport - Istanbul hotel - Istanbul airport with private, de-luxe,non smoking, brand new coaches
- Return airport transfers from Kayseri airport - Cappadocia hotel - Kayseri airport with private, de-luxe,non smoking, brand new coaches
- Return airport transfers from Izmir airport - Kusadasi hotel - Izmir airport with private, de-luxe,non smoking, brand new coaches
- Full Day Cappadocia highlights tour
- Full Day Ephesus and Sirince village wine tour
- Istanbul classics old city tour
- Mentioned sightseeing tours run by professional English speaking guide
- All entrances on the itinerary
- Fuel-oil, autopark and highway fees
- Visa Fees for Turkey
- A tour manager for the entire trip
- All meals as per the program
- One bottle mineral water daily
- V.A.T in Turkey
- Note: The package is valid for dates of 17th Oct to 25th Oct, 2019.
Package does NOT Include
- Any other meal unless specified above.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- Tips to the guide, porterage etc.,
What to bring
- 8 sets of dresses
- One check in baggage of 30KG per person and 7KG of cabin baggage in Emirates flight
- One check in baggage of 15KG per person and 7KG of cabin baggage in local flights in Turkey
- 1 winter dress with gloves, shawl and monkey cap for Capadocia visit
Time Difference: 02 hours and 30 minutes behind IST
- Daily breakfast at hotels (Excepy Day 01)
- 5 Indian lunches in Cappadocia, Kusadasi and Istanbul
- 2 Local lunches in Cappadocia and Ephesus
- Dinners in some of Cappadocia and Kusadasi hotels
- 2 Indian dinners in Istanbul
- 1 Dinner Cruise in Istanbul
- 1 Turkish Night Show in Cappadocia
- Visit the Dolmabahce Palace (panoramic during cruise)
- Take in the view of the Golden Horn
- Visit the Spice Bazaar
- Enjoy boat an amazing boat ride on the Bosphorus (dinner cruise)
- Visit the Hippodrome
- Visit the amazing Blue Mosque
- Hagia Sophia
- Shopping time at the Grand Bazaar
- Half day Istiklal street tour
- Visit the colourful fairy chimneys at Devrent Valley
- Watch the production of Turkish pottery at Avanos (Red River)
- Visit Goreme Open Air Museum (Rock Churches) to view the Iconoclastic Period wall painting
- Esentepe – The most stunning area of Cappadocia
- Rose Valley
- Cavusin Village
- Visit Uchisar Castle to view the natural rock formations
- Enjoy Pasabaglari Valley (Monk’s Valley) to see the mushroom shaped roofs
- Kaymakli Underground City
- Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Ancient City of Ephesus
- Great Theatre with the Library of Celsus
- House of Virgin Mary
- Old Greek Village of Sirince
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Istanbul - Kusadasi - Capadoc...