The relationship that Kerala shares with Ayurveda is one that dates back to almost 5000 years and one that has always been mutually beneficial. Today, kerala takes pride in the fact that she is one of India's foremost states in practicing this ancient science of body and mind healing and rejuvenation, with a dedication that is unsurpassed by any other region of the world.
The importance that Kerala enjoys as a major center of Ayurveda can be attributed to a number of causes.
The natural wealth that Kerala has been blessed with help the province to provide necessary articles required for the treatments which include special herbs and natural oils.
Besides this, the vast store of knowledge of the ancient Ayurvedic texts that the people of the land still proudly hold on to also help to preserve this ancient doctrine.
Main Ayurveda Resorts In Kerala:
- Aazhimala Beach Resort Aazhimala Temple Road , Kovalam , Trivandrum
- Ajna Ayurveda Institute And Resort Mulloor, Vizhinjam Trivandrum
- Alleppey Beach Resorts - Alappuzha
- Aquaserene - Kollam
- Aranya Nivas (Ktdc) - Idukki
- Ashtamudi Resort - Kollam
- Ayur Yogashram Parlikkad Thrissur
- Ayurvedic Health Centre Club Mahindra, Chinnakanal- P.O, Munnar. Idukki
- B Six Holidays Resort Near Lechmi Estate Idukki
- Beach And Lake Ayurvedic Resort Pozhikkara Beach, Pachalloor P.O, Trivandrum
- Cardamom County - Idukki
- Chaitanya Ayurveda Spa Chaitanya Nursing Home,N.Paravur Kochi
- Chamundi Hil Palace Ayurvedic Resort Rajkumar Estate, Nadukani, Edakunnam P.O., Parathodu, Kanjirapally,Kottayam Kottayam
- Cherai Beach Resorts - Ernakulam
- Special Ayurvedic health programme for weight - loss
- Proven remedies for arthritis & spondylitis
- Post pregnancy health programme
- Special Treatment for sinusitis & migraine
- Rejuvenation therapy to restore vigor & vitality
- Special package to remove stress & strain
- Beauty care & eye care package
- Sweat Treatments
- Oil Massage
- Yoga & Meditation