Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay at Mamallapuram, Tamil Nadu, is one of the finest 5-star luxury hotels in the state. Located nearby major attractions in the city like Shore Temple, Krishna Mandapam and Arjuna's Penance, it provides an unforgettable stay to both corporate travelers and leisure tourists. With top class services and amenities, the hotel has made a special place in the heart of locals and tourists alike.
Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram
- City: Chennai
- State: Tamil Nadu
- Location: 57 Covelong Road, Kanchipuram Dist - 603104 - Mamallapuram - India
- Distance from International Airport: 52.6 km
- Distance from Railway Station: 32.9 km
- Number of Rooms: 144
- Group: Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts
There are total 144 guest rooms at Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay which are divided into following categories:
- Pool View Chalets: Thee spacious rooms along the swimming pool provide a relaxing and romantic stay.
- Sea View Chalets: These secluded, large and luxurious Chalets, located along the beachside are ideal for spending family time.
- Pool Villas: These villas exhibit enticing fragrance of temple flowers along with a private pool in the room.
- Studio Suites: These rooms offer gorgeous views of Shore Temple and Bay of Bengal.
- Business Class: These rooms with advanced business amenities, located nearby business centers and meeting rooms are ideal for corporate executives.
Numerous room amenities are made available in every room such as Air conditioning, 24-hour hot/cold water, Temperature control, Direct-dial telephone, Ironing centre, Hair dryer, LCD TV, Mini-bar, DVD player, Wireless Internet access, Newspaper, Daily turndown service, Room Service, Bathroom amenities, Coffee/tea-making, etc
There are three specially designed restaurants at the 5-star golf and spa resort:
- Waters Edge Café: The guests enjoy wide range of international cuisines here along with few Indian fares.
- The Wharf: The guests enjoy delicious Indian fares here along with some Tandoori dishes. Italian dishes are also available at The Wharf. Seafood dishes are also favorites in this restaurant.
- Maritime Tales: Guests come here to drink alcohol, smoke cigars, enjoy delicious Indian finger food and canapés and basically to have a gala time.
The hotel serves business tourists with their every desire starting from boardroom to videoconferencing technology to ballroom to meeting rooms so that they can organize for successful business meetings, events or conferences. Sun Dial Business Centre at the hotel state-of-the-art business services. Audio and Visual facilities with Wi-Fi and videoconferencing facilities are available at The Cabin Room and The Pier Room. The Boardroom, Captain's Table, feature Laptop and Videoconferencing Ports so that guests can organize important meetings here. The meeting rooms like Nautica Room and the Port Hall are ideal for arranging small corporate discussions.
There is no doubt the best recreational activity for business tourists is the game of golf. The hotel features the largest golf course in the city. The 9-hole golf, pitch-and-putt golf course allows the guests to involve in an adrenaline pumping game of golf. It is common among business travelers here to play competitive games among themselves. The hotel provides golf training sessions along with Pro Golf store so that golfers can practice their swing and learn a few new tricks. Various gold amenities are also made available here. Other Recreational facilities at the hotel include Table tennis, Fitness and Recreational Center, Spa, massage, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, Basketball, All-terrain vehicles, Beach buggy, Boat rides, Beach volleyball, Cycling, Paint ball, Deep sea fishing, Zorb ball, Ayurveda, etc.
The guests can also avail various other facilities at the hotel like Parking, Airport transportation, free breakfast, Currency exchange, Concierge services, Luggage storage, Limo or Town Car service, Porter/bellhop, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Tour assistance, Area shuttle, Translation services, etc.