- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
Gems of India
Gems of India itinerary has been brilliantly crafted to let you enjoy the Golden Triangle tour which covers the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Each of these cities are repositories of culture, history and heritage. Even as you are pampered in every way onboard the Maharajas Express, you are treated to the best of sightseeing and exploration that these cities have to offer. You will visit the symbol of eternal love, Taj Mahal in Agra, along with the colossal Agra Fort. In Jaipur, an elephant ride to Amer Fort will leave you extremely charmed. The tour also covers Ranthambore National Park, where the Royal Bengal Tiger is a particular fascination.
20.30 hrs: Arrival and completion of the check-in formalities at Safdurjung Railway Station, Delhi- the country's capital.
21.30 hrs: Dinner aboard Maharaja's express./li>
22.00 hrs: The Maharajas' Express departs for Agra. Overnight stay on the train.
07.00 hrs: As the train enters Agra, head to visit Taj Mahal, a UNESCO heritage site. Taj Mahal is a white marble monument constructed by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
09.45 hrs: Champagne breakfast at Taj Khema.
10.45 hrs: Get back on board Maharaja's express to spend some time at leisure or you may prefer to visit Fatehpur Sikri or Itmad -Ud-Daula, also known as Baby Taj
13.00 hrs: Savor Lunch aboard.
14.30 hrs: Proceed to Agra Fort, a World heritage site and one of the most important places to visit in Agra. You may also opt to indulge in spa services at a 5-star hotel or go on a private shopping tour.
18.00 hrs: Return to Maharajas' Express or enjoy the optional activity, Mohabbat- the Taj show.
20.00 hrs: Enjoy mouth-watering cuisines during dinner aboard.
20.45 hrs: The Maharajas' Express departs for the next destination - Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore).
06.30 hrs: Maharaja's express arrives at Sawai Madhopur. Breakfats on board.Begin your day with an exciting game drive at Ranthambore National Park, a great place for adventure enthusiasts.
09.30 hrs: Back on board Maharaja's express.
11.00 hrs: Enjoy scrumptious lunch as the train departs for Jaipur.
13.15 hrs: Maharajas' Express enters the 'Pink City' of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
18.00 hrs: After Amber Fort, proceed to visit another prime attraction of Jaipur, City Palace or Jai Mahal Palace for some thrilling adventures like joyful elephant ride or you may also choose to paint them or feed them.
21.15 hrs: Thereafter, come back to the comforts of Maharaja's express.
00.30 hrs: The Maharajas' Express departs for Delhi. Overnight stay on the luxury train.
07.15 hrs: Enjoy the outside scenery from your cabin's window while you have your morning breakfast
08.30 hrs: As the journey comes to an end, disembark and bid farewell to the Maharajas' Express.
|Cabin||Adult (Twin Sharing)||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||USD 3850||USD 2910|
|Junior Suite||USD 4950||USD 4460|
|Suite||USD 7600||USD 7600|
|Presidential Suite||USD 12900||USD 12900|
Terms & Conditions
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST that will be charged extra
- All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey
- Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry
- Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers
- International and domestic air tickets
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys
- Pay 25% of tour cost at least 90 days or more prior to departure date and pay remaining amount 60 days prior to departure date.
- Pay 100% of the tour cost if you are booking 59 days prior to departure date.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- The prevailing rate of exchange on the date of transaction would be applicable
- 60 days or more prior to departure, 25% of published price.
- 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of the published price.
- 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of the published price.