- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
The Heritage of India
If you want to see the heritage of India and enjoy sightseeing at the same time, then the Heritage of India tour is for you. This itinerary is all about witnessing the heritage of India while being pampered on one of the best luxury trains in India, the Maharajas Express. The tour takes you to Ajanta Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. Apart from this, you are also taken to the various cities in Rajasthan that are famous for their regality like Jodhpur, Bikaner, Udaipur, Jaipur and Bikaner. While you are placed in the hands of comfort in Maharajas Express, India’s luxury train, the tour also takes you to Taj Mahal in Agra, whose surreal beauty will leave you completely charmed, as well as the mini-city of Fatehpur Sikri. You will also visit Ranthambore National Park where exploring the wildlife is as exciting as it gets.
09.00 hrs : Welcome and Registration at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
10.30 hrs : Proceed for Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaja Terminus Railway Station, Mumbai
11.30 hrs : Maharajas' Express proceeds to Udaipur
12.30 hrs : Lunch onboard
19.30 hrs : Dinner on board
08.00 hrs : Breakfast onboard.
10.00 hrs : Arrive into Udaipur. Proceed for a boat ride on Lake Pichola followed by a visit to City Palace and Crystal Gallery.
13.00 hrs : Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
13.15 hrs : Lunch onboard. You may choose Optional Activities - Spa at a hotel or Local City Tour
18.15 hrs : Proceed for an Exclusive Dinner at Satkar Hall of Fateh Prakash Palace or Jagmandir Island Palace
20.30 hrs : Returns to comforts of Maharajas' Express
22.00 hrs : Maharajas' Express proceeds to Jodhpur
07.30 hrs : Breakfast onboard
09.15 hrs : Optional Tour to Bishnoi Village (De-board at Rohat Railway Station)
13.00 hrs : Lunch onboard
14.30 hrs : Proceed to visit the Mehrangarh Fort followed by a Walking Tour of the Old Clock Tower market and enjoy a joy ride on Tuk Tuks
17.30 hrs : Proceed for an exclusive cocktail dinner at Hanwant Mahal or Khaas Bagh
20.15 hrs : Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
03.00 hrs : Maharajas' Express proceeds to Bikaner
08.00 hrs: Enjoy countryside while having breakfast onboard
10.00 hrs: Arrive into Bikaner. Relax onboard you may choose Optional Activities – Visit Lalgarh Museum or Local City Tour
13.00 hrs: Lunch onboard
14.00 hrs: Visit to Junagarh Fort followed by sundowners at Sand Dunes
17.30 hrs: Arrive at the Sand Dunes followed by cocktails, bar-be-que, and folk dances
20.15 hrs: Return to the comfort of the Maharajas' Express
21.30 hrs: Maharajas' Express proceeds to Jaipur
08.00 hrs : Breakfast onboard
09.30 hrs : Arrive into Jaipur. Proceed for a visit to Amber Fort
12.30 hrs : After sightseeing proceed to Rambagh Palace hotel for lunch
16.00 hrs : Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express You may choose Optional Activities – Spa at a hotel, Visit to City Palace Museum and Observatory or Local City Tour
20.00 hrs : Dinner onboard
21.30 hrs : The Maharajas' Express proceeds to Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore)
06.30 hrs : Proceed for an exciting Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park
09.30 hrs : Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
09.45 hrs : Breakfast onboard
10.15 hrs : Maharajas' Express proceeds for Fatehpur Sikri
13.30 hrs : Lunch onboard
14.30 hrs : Arrive into Fatehpur Sikri
15.30 hrs : Visit the deserted Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri
18.00 hrs : Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
19.30 hrs : Enjoy an "Indian Evening" followed by dinner onboard
06.45 hrs : Arrive into Agra and proceed to visit Taj Mahal
09.30 hrs : Champagne Breakfast at Taj Khema
10.45 hrs : Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
11.05 hrs : Maharajas' Express proceeds to Delhi
13.00 hrs : Lunch onboard
15.30 hrs :Disembark and bid farewell to the Maharajas' Express as your journey comes to an end.
|Cabin||Adult (Twin Sharing)||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||USD 6340||USD 4840|
|Junior Suite||USD 9890||USD 8930|
|Suite||USD 13800||USD 13800|
|Presidential Suite||USD 23700||USD 23700|
Terms & Conditions
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST that will be charged extra
- All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey
- Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry
- Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers
- International and domestic air tickets
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys
- Pay 25% of tour cost at least 90 days or more prior to departure date and pay remaining amount 60 days prior to departure date.
- Pay 100% of the tour cost if you are booking 59 days prior to departure date.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- The prevailing rate of exchange on the date of transaction would be applicable
- 60 days or more prior to departure, 25% of published price.
- 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of the published price.
- 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of the published price.