- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
The Indian Panorama
Indian Panorama is a brilliantly crafted itinerary that takes you on a trip to India’s royal past while placing you in the arms of unparalleled comfort and luxury onboard Maharajas Express, the leading luxury train in India. During the course of the tour, you explore historical monuments, get a chance to experience its spirituality and a glimpse into its culture. You get to enjoy elephant rides at Amer Fort in Jaipur, watch the majestic gait of the Royal Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore, visit the Taj Mahal and admire the celebration of eroticism at Khajuraho. The grandeur and opulence that marks the interiors and exteriors of the Maharajas Express, India’s luxury train, is matched by the fascinating destinations covered by the itinerary that make for some outstanding sightseeing.
07.30 hrs: Welcome and Check in at Delhi Safdurjung Railway Station
08.00 hrs: Breakfast onboard
08.30 hrs: Maharajas' Express proceeds to Jaipur
13.00 hrs: Lunch onboard
14.30 hrs: Arrive into Jaipur
15.00 hrs: Proceed to visit City Palace Galleries followed by dinner at Rambagh Palace Hotel
20.30 hrs: Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express. Overnight on train at Jaipur
07.00 hrs : Breakfast onboard
08.00 hrs : Visit the Amber Fort
12.30 hrs : Return to the Maharajas' Express for lunch onboard. After lunch you may choose the Optional Activities - Spa at a hotel or a visit to City Palace and Observatory (Jantar Mantar) or a Local City Tour
19.30 hrs : Dinner onboard
23.00 hrs : : Maharajas' Express leaves for Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore)
06.00 hrs: Proceed for an exciting Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park
09.30 hrs: Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
09.45 hrs: Breakfast onboard
10.15 hrs: Maharajas' Express proceeds for Fatehpur Sikri
13.30 hrs: Lunch onboard
14.30 hrs: Arrive into Fatehpur Sikri
15.30 hrs: Visit the deserted Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri
18.00 hrs: Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
20.00 hrs: Dinner onboard. Overnight on train at Fatehpur Sikri
06.30 hrs : Arrive into Agra and proceed to visit the Taj Mahal
09.30 hrs : Champagne Breakfast at Taj Khema
11.00 hrs : Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
13.00 hrs : Lunch onboard. After lunch you may choose Optional Activities such as Spa at a Hotel or Visit to Itmad-ud-daula or Agra Fort or a Local City Tour or Mohabbat the Taj Show
17.30 hrs : Dinner onboard
06.30 hrs : Breakfast onboard
07.30 hrs : Deboard at Jhansi to reach Orchha by Road. Visit Orchha Fort and Village Tour by Tuk Tuks
10.00 hrs : Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express and Maharajas Express proceeds to Khajuraho
12.00 hrs : Lunch onboard
15.30 hrs : Arrive into Khajuraho and proceed to visit the Western Group of Temples
18.00 hrs : Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express. You may choose Optional Activities – Spa facility at a hotel or Light and Sound Show or Dances of India Show
20.00 hrs : Dinner Onboard
23.10 hrs : Maharajas' Express proceeds to Varanasi
12.00 hrs : Arrive into Varanasi. Proceed for Lunch at Taj Ganges Hotel
14.30 hrs : Visit Sarnath ruins followed by visit to silk weaving centre
16.30 hrs : Proceed for Boat ride on the Ganges to witness Evening Aarti
17.30 hrs : Enjoy an exclusive vegetarian Dinner with Kathak Dance at Brij Rama Palace at Ghats
21.00 hrs : Returns to the comforts of the Maharajas' Express
21.15 hrs : Maharajas' Express proceeds to Delhi
07.15 hrs : Breakfast onboard
13.00 hrs :Lunch onboard
15.00 hrs : Disembark and bid farewell to the Maharajas' Express as your journey comes to an end!
|Cabin||Adult (Twin Sharing)||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||USD 5980||USD 4510|
|Junior Suite||USD 9460||USD 8520|
|Suite||USD 13800||USD 13800|
|Presidential Suite||USD 23700||USD 23700|
Terms & Conditions
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST that will be charged extra
- All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey
- Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry
- Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers
- International and domestic air tickets
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys
- Pay 25% of tour cost at least 90 days or more prior to departure date and pay remaining amount 60 days prior to departure date.
- Pay 100% of the tour cost if you are booking 59 days prior to departure date.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- The prevailing rate of exchange on the date of transaction would be applicable
- 60 days or more prior to departure, 25% of published price.
- 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of the published price.
- 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of the published price.