- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
Treasures of India
Treasures of India is an excellent itinerary for those wanting to witness the royal past of India, its architectural marvels along with its exotic wildlife. As you enjoy this exciting tour visiting the most popular tourist destinations in India like Agra, Sawai Madhopur and Jaipur, you also enjoy the comforts and luxuries fir for a royal carriage of the Maharaja in the past. As part of this journey, you will visit the Taj Mahal, enjoy a thrilling safari at the Ranthambore National Park and see the royal side of Jaipur. The tour onboard one of the leading luxury trains in India is adventure, excitement, sightseeing and exploration all combined into one.
08.15 hrs: Welcome and Check-in Delhi Safdurjung Railway Station.
09.15 hrs: Maharajas' Express proceeds to Agra
09.30 hrs: Brunch onboard
10.45 hrs: Tour Briefing onboard
14.15 hrs: Arrive into Agra
14.30 hrs: Proceed to visit the Taj Mahal
18.30 hrs: Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express. You can choose optional activities –Spa at a Hotel or Mohabbat the Taj Show
19.00 hrs: Dinner onboard
07.00 hrs: Proceed to visit the Agra Fort or you may choose optional activity to visit Itmad ud Daula
09.00 hrs: Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
09.15 hrs: Breakfast onboard.
10.45 hrs: Maharajas' Express proceeds to Ranthambore
13.00 hrs: Lunch onboard
15.15 hrs: Proceed for an exciting Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park
18.15 hrs: Return to the comfort of Maharajas' Express
18.45 hrs: Maharajas' Express proceeds to Jaipur
20.00 hrs: Dinner onboard
20.30 hrs: Maharajas' Express arrives at Jaipur
07.00 hrs: Breakfast onboard
08.00 hrs: Proceed to visit the Amber Fort following which you may choose Optional Activities - Spa at a hotel or a visit to City Palace and Observatory (Jantar Mantar) or Private Shopping Tour
12.00 hrs: Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
13.30 hrs: Lunch onboard
17.00 hrs: Proceed for Dinner at Rambagh Palace
21.00 hrs: Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
22.30 hrs: Maharajas' Express proceeds to Delhi
08.00 hrs: Breakfast aboard
10.00 hrs: As the journey comes to an end, disembark and bid farewell to the Maharajas' Express.
|Cabin||Adult (Twin Sharing)||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||USD 3850||USD 2910|
|Junior Suite||USD 4950||USD 4460|
|Suite||USD 7600||USD 7600|
|Presidential Suite||USD 12900||USD 12900|
Terms & Conditions
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST that will be charged extra
- All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey
- Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry
- Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers
- International and domestic air tickets
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys
- Pay 25% of tour cost at least 90 days or more prior to departure date and pay remaining amount 60 days prior to departure date.
- Pay 100% of the tour cost if you are booking 59 days prior to departure date.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- The prevailing rate of exchange on the date of transaction would be applicable
- 60 days or more prior to departure, 25% of published price.
- 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of the published price.
- 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of the published price.