Badami tour packages are some of the most enjoyable tour packages in the whole of Karnataka. Badami tour packages include some of the best places of visit in Karnataka. Badami is a beautiful town in Karnataka where the tourists can get all the pleasures of a much awaited holiday. Badami is considered to be one of the oldest towns in Karnataka which has a rich culture. Badami encapsulates immense natural beauty as it lies between sandstone cliffs and the picturesque Agasthyathirtha Lake. Badami had been the ancient capital of the western Chalukyas.
Badami Holiday Packages
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
List of Badami Tour Packages
Faqs Badami Holiday Packages
Ques: Where is Badami Located?
Ans: Badami formerly known as vatapi is located in Bagalkot district in Karnataka state (Province). It is famous for rock cut temples. Badami had been the ancient capital of the western Chalukyas. Badami is a part of UNESCO world heritage sites which includes Aihole and Pattadakal temples. Badami is known for caves, temples, museums & Sightseeing. Badami encapsulates immense natural beauty as it lies between sandstone cliffs and the picturesque Agasthyathirtha Lake. Badami is located 236kms from Goa & 447kms from Bengaluru (Bangalore).
Ques: How to Reach Badami?
Ans: You can reach Badami only by Road.
- Hubballi (Hubli) approx 109kms / 2½hrs
- Belgaum approx 132Kms / 3hrs
- Hosapete (Hospet) approx 160kms / 4hrs
- Goa approx 271kms / 6hrs
- Bengaluru approx 464kms / 10-11hrs
Nearest main Railway Station:
- Bagalkot approx 35kms/1hr
- Badami approx 5kms/10min
- Hubballi (Hubli) approx 103kms / 2½hrs
- Hosapete (Hospet) approx 127kms / 3hrs
Nearby Important tourist destinations.
- Aihole approx 35kms / 50min
- Pattadakal approx 22kms / 30min
- Hosapete (Hospet) approx 139kms / 3½hrs
- Goa approx 236kms / 5½hrs
Ques: How is the weather in Badami and Best time to visit Badami?
Ans: Badami is a year around Tourist destination. The best time to visit is during winter & Rainy season. During summers it will be very hot.
Ques: Which are the places of visit or activities to enjoy near Badami?
Ans: The following are the main attractions at Badami.
- Badami Cave Temples is situated 1km from the city consists of 4 separate temples. The first one depicts Lord Shiva in Tandava dancing. The second one depicts Lord Vishnu in Trivikrama form. The third one is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and the fourth one is dedicated to Tirthankaras, the revered figures of Jainism.
- Agastya Lake is situated 1km from the city facing the Badami cave temples. Unlike other lakes, this lake is considered as holy because of its healing power.
- Badami fort is situated 2kms from the city centre. It was built by the Chalukyan king Pulakesh in 543AD. This is one of the most popular tourist site in Badami
- Aihole is situated 35kms from the city centre and UNESCO world heritage site. An historic site of Hindu, Buddhist & Jain monuments. Over a more than 100 temples dedicated to Hindu, few to Jain and one to Buddhist.
- Paddadakal is located 15kms from Badami. A UNESCO world heritage site known for its temples which displays varied styles of architecture. Most of the temples at Pattadakal are dedicated Lord Shiva. The must visit temples are the Jain temple, Virupaksha Temple, Papanatha temple, Kashi Vishwanatha Temple, Galaganath temple and Sangameshwara temple.
Ques: Which are the popular packages to visit Badami?
Ans: The most popular package are as follows.
- Karnataka Heritage Tour Package
- Mumbai Hyderabad with Karnataka Heritage Tour
- Best of Karnataka with Goa
- Mumbai Goa Tour with South India
We have customized short packages to Badami & customized packages connecting to nearby famous tourist destinations. Kindly contact us for further details.