Chandigarh city is located on the foothills of Shivalik range of Himalayas and is capital of both Punjab and Haryana states. Being a union territory, Chandigarh is administered directly by Central Government. This city is known all over the world because of its superb urban planning and architectural splendor. Being a union territory, Chandigarh is administered directly by Central Government.There are several amusement parks and water parks in Chandigarh, namely Thunderzone and FunCity. Rock garden, Pinjore Garden, Rose Garden and Sukhna Lake are some other major tourist attractions there.
Chandigarh Tour Packages
List of Chandigarh Tour Packages
Delhi - Manali - Kullu - Shimla - Chandigarh - DelhiTrip Highlights
- Delhi city tour
- Excursion to Solang Valley
- Day trip to Manali
- Explore Naldhera, Kufri and Chail
- Visit attractions in Shimla
- Enjoy at Chandigarh
Delhi - Chandigarh - Mansa - Kangra - Dhramsala - Vaishno Devi - Amritsar - DelhiTrip Highlights
- Darshan Maa Vaishno Devi & Mansa Devi Temple
- Visit 9 Durga Mata temples in India
- Seek blessings of Naina Devi
- Pay homage at Sheetla Devi, Chintpurni temple
- Pay obeisance at Jwala Ji & Kangra Devi temple
- Excursion to Wagah Border
- Cherish Amritsar city tour
Chandigarh - Kangra - ChandigarhTrip Highlights
- Guided tour of Chandigarh
- Worship at Naina Devi Temple
- Seek blessings at Sheetla Mata Temple
- Visit Jwalamukhi Temple
- Pay homage at Chintpurni Temple
- Bow down at Baglamukhi Temple
- Darshan at Chamunda Devi Temple
- Feel the bliss at Brijeshwari Temple
Delhi – Shimla - Kufri – Manali - Rohtang Pass - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - ChandigarhTrip Highlights
- Enjoy at Kufri
- Visit Rohtang Pass
- Explore attractions of Manali
- Excursion to Dharamshala
- Guided tour of Dalhousie
- Treat yourself to the astounding vistas
Faqs of Chandigarh Holidays
Ques: Why Chandigarh is famous?
Ans: Chandigarh is famous for one of the best experiments in urban planning by the great French architect of that period Le Corbusier and modern architecture in the 20th century in India. Chandigarh is rated as one of the top wealthiest cities in India.
Ques: How to reach Chandigarh?
Ans: Chandigarh is easily accessible by road from Delhi other places like – Amritsar, Ambala, Shimla and Manali. You can also get the flight connection to Chandigarh from all major cities of India. Chandigrah is well connected by rail from major part of India.
Ques: What is the best time to visit Chandigarh?
Ans: The best time to visit Chandigarh is winter months from October to March, when weather is pleasant and favorable for a city tour.
Ques: What are the places to visit near Chandigarh?
Ans: The nearest tourist places to Chandigarh are Amritsar, Kangra, Dalhousise, Dharamsala, Shimla, Manali and Hindu pilgrim – Vaishno Devi temple.
Ques: How many days are sufficient for Chandigarh?
Ans: For visit to Chandigarh, you can stay atleast for 02 days and extend your tour to 06 to 07 days to cover nearest places from Chandigarh.
Ques: What are top tourist attraction to visit in Chandigarh?
Ans: Chandigarh is one of the most beautiful cities in the country and is a perfect blend of modernization and nature's preservation. The main tourist attraction in Chandigarh are as follows:
- Rock Garden
- Sukhna lake
- Zakir Rise Garden
- Le Corbusier centre
- M. C. Zoological Park
- Government Museum and art Gallery
- International Dolls Museum
- Cactus Garden
- Gurudwara Nada Sahib
- Mata Mansa Devi temple
- ISKCON temple
Ques: What is the famous food in Chandigarh?
Ans: Chandigarh is famous for Punjabi food like –Dal Makhni, Chicken Curry, Kadai Paneer and mutton. Also the most popular street food in India like –Pav Bhaji, spring rolls, Tikki, Chaat and Gol Gappas.
Ques: What are the popular tour packages of Chandigarh and its nearby places?
Ans: Plan your trip to Chandigarh and its nearby places with the following tour packages:
- Shimla Calling tour covering Chandigarh – Shimla – Kufri
- 8 days Himachal tour covering Delhi – Manali – Kullu – Shimla – Chandigarh
- 8 days Nau Devi Darshan tour package covering Delhi – Chandigarh – Mansa – Kangra – Dhramsala – Vaishno devi – Amritsar
- Complete Himachal tour covering Delhi – Shimla – Kufri – Manali – Rohtang pass – Dharamsala – Dalhousie – Chandigarh.