Cherai Beach is just 25 km from Kochi, and is located in Vypeen Island. This lovely beach is ideal for swimming. The thick coconut groves and Chinese fishing nets on the waterfront are other added attractions of Cherai Beach. This is a major tourist attraction in Kerala due its location as it has sea on the westaern side and backwaters on the east. Tour offered by IHPL gives you a chance to explore beach, paddy fields and if lucky spot dolphins.
Cherai Beach Tour Packages
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
Popular Cherai Beach Holiday Packages
Cochin – Wagamon (Vagamon)- Cherai Beach – Kadappuram Beach- Wayanad – Bekal- Kappad Beach – Kozhikode (Calicut)– MumbaiTrip Highlights
- Excursion to Cochin
- Explore attractions of Wagamon
- Enjoy at Cherai Beach
- Have fun at Kadappuram Beach
- Delight in wildlife safari
- Outing to Bekal
- Visit Kappad Beach
- Partake in water sports
Faqs of Cherai Beach, Kerala Tour packages
Ques: Where is Cherai Beach Located?
Ans: Cherai Beach is just 25 km from Cochin (Ernakulam), and is located in Vypin Island in Kerala state (Province). This lovely beach is ideal for swimming. The thick coconut groves and Chinese fishing nets on the waterfront are other added attractions of Cherai Beach. This is a major tourist attraction in Kerala due its location as it has sea on the western side and backwaters on the east. Cherai beach is one of the cleanest beach in Kerala and attracts huge number of visitors every day.
Ques: How to Reach Cherai Beach?
Ans: You can reach Cherai Beach by Air & by Road.
- Cochin (Ernakulam ) approx 26kms / 1hr
Nearest main Railway Station:
- Aluva approx 18kms / 30min
- Ernakulam approx 20kms / 45min
- Thrissur approx 44kms / 1hr
Nearby Important tourist destinations.
- Cochin approx 20kms / 45min
- Thrissur approx 44kms / 1hr
- Kumarakom approx 82kms / 2hrs
- Alleppey approx 86kms / 2hrs
- Munnar approx 130kms / 4hrs
Ques: How is the weather in Cherai Beach and Best time to visit Cherai Beach?
Ans: The best time to visit Cherai Beach is during winter.
During the summers from March to June the climate is very hot. During rainy season, extreme showers are a common factor.
Ques: Which are the places of visit or activities to enjoy in Cherai Beach?
Ans: at Cherai beach, one can indulge in spending time on the beach and swimming, playing games at the sea. The following are the main attractions at Cherai Beach. Sunset at Cherai Beach is a breath taking view.
- Cherai Gowreeshwara Temple is 3.5kms from Cherai Beach. Dedicated to Lord Murugan (Lord Subramanya), this is the only temple in Asia which is a chathurmukha temple (view temple from 4 sides). Cherai Gowreeshwara Temple festival is one of the main festival which happens every year during the January end or February starting. The Main attraction here is the Elephant march who are decked out in rich decorative coverings.
- Azheekkal Sree Varaha temple is 2.5kms from Cherai Beach. This Temple was established in late 15th Century. This temple is dedicated to Lord Varaha, one of the avatar of Lord Vishnu. Chariot festival here is one of the main attraction which takes place once in a Year.
- Pallipuram fort is 5.5kms from Cherai Beach. It was built by Portugese in 1503 in a Hexagon Shape.
Ques: Which are the popular packages to visit Cherai Beach?
Ans: The most popular package is as follows:
We offer a wide range of meticulously crafted tour packages to Cherai Beach which you can customize and get an opportunity to explore the nearby famous tourist destinations. Kindly contact us for further details.