Dungarpur is rural tow of Rajasthan famous for its palaces and architecturally marveled temple. Dungarpur has amazing landscape with rugged terrain in the northeast and the fertile plains of the southwest of the town. It was once a stronghold of Bheels, a tribe. Some important tourist attractions in Dungarpur are Udai Bilas Palace showcasing Rajpurt architecture, Juna Mahal seven stories palace, Rajmata Devendra Kunwar State Museum and 12th century Deo Somnath Temple. Visit to Baneshwar, the delta at the confluence of three sacred rivers Jakham, Mahi and Som. Choose from various tours offered by IHPL for Dungarpur and explore the beautiful town.
Dungarpur Tour Packages
More about Rajasthan
- Tourist Attraction
- Fairs and Festivals
List of Dungarpur Holiday Packages
Delhi – Churu – Khimsar – Nimaj – Ranakpur - Dungarpur – Chittorgarh – Bundi - Sawai Madhopur – Tehla - DelhiTrip Highlights
- Guided tours in Delhi
- Churu Heritage Walk
- Bishnoi Village tour
- Visit Ranakpur Jain temple
- Visit Chittorgarh Fort
- Guided tours in Bundi
- Tour to the Ranthambore National Park
Delhi – Jaipur – Samode – Nawalgarh – Bikaner – Gajner – Jaisalmer – Osian – Khimsar – Manvar – Jodhpur – Rohet – Mount Abu – Udaipur – Dungarpur – Deogarh – Ajmer – Pushkar – Pachewar – Ranthambhore – Agra – DelhiTrip Highlights
- Delhi sightseeing tour
- Delicious lunch at Neemrana Fort
- Spend some time at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur
- Feel bliss exploring Jaipur
- Tour to Samode Palace
- Admire the Nawalgarh Fort
- Game drive at Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary
- Excursion to gems of Jaisalmer
- Camel safari in Sam sand dunes
- Visit temples in Osian
- Bishnoi Village tour
- Manvar sightseeing tour
- Meet avifauna species at Rohet
- Witness the charm of Jodhpur
- Discover the fine Dilwara Jain Temples
- Visit Ranakpur Jain Temples
- Boat ride on Pichola Lake
- Udaipur city tour
- Traverse the heritage realms of Dungarpur
- Visit the Deogarh Fort
- Quick trip to Ajmer and Pushkar
- See the age old temples of Pachewar
- Jeep safari in Ranthambore
- Embracing the architecture of Fatehpur Sikri
- Shopping spree in Agra
- Photograph the Taj Mahal
FAQs Dungarpur Tour Packages
Ques: How many Days are sufficient to visit Dungarpur?
Ans: Dungarpur is located in South West of Rajasthan, Dungarpur has amazing landscape with rugged terrain in the northeast and the fertile plains of the southwest of the town. To explore Dungarpur with other important destinations in Rajasthan it takes minimum 8 to 10 days. However, shorter period of time one can visit Dungarpur in 2-3 days from Udaipur as well.
Ques: What is Dungarpur Famous for?
Ans: Dungarpur is rural town of Rajasthan famous for its palaces and architecturally marveled temple. Some important tourist attractions in Dungarpur are Udai Bilas Palace showcasing Rajput architecture, Juna Mahal seven stories palace, Rajmata Devendra Kunwar State Museum and 12th century Deo Somnath Temple. Visit to Baneshwar, the delta at the confluence of three sacred rivers Jakham, Mahi and Som.
Ques: When is the best time to visit Dungarpur?
Ans: Winter season (October to March) is the best time to visit Dungarpur including other part of Rajasthan.
Ques: What are the other important places around Dungarpur?
Ans:The other important places around Dungarpur are as below.
Ques: Which is the railway station to reach Dungarpur by train?
Ans: There is a train station in Dungarpur itself. The railway station is 3 Kms. from the city. An important train connection is Himatnagar-Dungarpur-Udaipur.
Ques: Is there an airport in Dungarpur?
Ans: The nearest domestic airport is Udaipur which is 145 Kms 3.5 hours drive approx. There are several flights from Delhi, Mumbai Bangalore, Kolkata Jaipur etc.
Ques: What are the good hotels in Dungarpur?
Ans:The below hotels are available in Dungarpur.
- Hotel Udai Bilas Palace – Best Hotel in heritage category
- Green Valley Resort
- Lake view Hotel – budget hotel.
- Hotel Nikunj Plaza
Ques: What are the nearby cities from where you can travel to Dungarpur?
Ans:The main nearest cities from where you can travel to Dungarpur
- Udaipur: Udaipur is at 147 kms 3.5 hrs. drive approx. from Dungarpur . Udaipur is popular with some unique names like the ‘City of Dawn’, the ‘Venice of East’ and the ‘City of Lakes’. Also, Udaipur is regarded as one of the most beautiful places in Rajasthan and has been voted as the "most romantic city in Rajasthan".
- Chittorgarh: Chittorgarh is at 206 kms 4.5 hrs. drive approx. from Dungarpur. Chittorgarh is a beautiful tourist place with Forts and Palaces – it is located close Kota. Chittorgarh is famous for its Forts & Palaces with lots of historical significances. The Sightseeing places in Chittorgarh are The Rana Kumbha Palace, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Bhimtal Tank, Singa Chowri Temple, the Archeological Museum, Kumbha Shyam Temple, Meera Temple, Kalika Mata Temple etc.