Harsil is located at a distance of 73 kms from Uttarkashi at an altitude of 7860 feet in Uttrakhand. Gangotri, the famous Hindu pilgrimage destination is only 24 kms from Harsil. It is an unexplored hills destination amidst sleepy meadows and green valleys. Choose from one of IHPL Harsil tours packages to explore the beauty of this hill station in serenity and solitude and rejuvenate your body and soul.
Harsil Tour Packages
List of Harsil Holiday Packages
Haridwar – Barkot – Yamunotri –Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Guptakashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi – Badrinath – Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar
- Explore the blissful Barkot
- Pay regards at Divya Shila
- Seek blessings at Yamunotri Dham
- Uttarkashi spiritual tour
- Dip in the holy hot water kund
- Darshan at Gangotri Temple
- Praise the almighty at Guptkashi
- Visit Kedarnath Temple
- Take part in the abhishek rituals
- Holy dip in the Alaknanda River
- Revel in the chants at Badrinath Temple
- Local sightseeing around Badrinath
- Visit Joshimath Temple
- Rishikesh city tour
Dehradun - Yamunotri - Gangotri - Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
- Holy Darshan of Gangotri
- Take blessings at Yamunotri
- Divine blessings at Badrinath
- Sacred Darshan at Kedarnath
Faqs on Harsil Tour
Ans: Harsil is small village located on the bank of Bhagirathi in Uttrakhand. Harsil is way for hindu pilgrimage sites like Gangorti and tour of Chardham & Do dham Yatra.
Ans: Summer season from May to October is the best time for visit Harsil. The temperature in day time is little high and evenings are cold. We will suggest you to carry light woolen clothes with you.
Ans: The nearest airport for Harsil is Dehradun airport, which is appx. 235 kms and 07 hrs by drive. The nearest railway station is Haridwar railway station, which Appx. 245 kms. Harsil is drivable from Delhi, Rishikesh and Dehrahun.
Ans: The nearest places for visit from Harsil are Auli, which is 98 kms, Gangotri, which is 19 kms, Kinnaur which is 75 kms which is 150 kms away from Harsil.