Hospet tour packages are the best ways to go through a wonderful place like Hospet. Hospet, the colorful paradise in Karnataka is the one of the most favorite tourist spots in Karnataka. The beautiful city of Hospet has a pleasant weather. The beautiful ambience of the city is one of the primary reasons to have attracted the tourists since ages. Hospet, lying 235 kms away from Bangalore is a quiet and peaceful town in Karnataka. Hospet offers a wide variety of accommodations. It is well-connected by road and rail to Bangalore, Mysore, Hassan and Mangalore. Hospet Tour Packages help the tourists to travel along Hassan in an easier and more confident way.
Hospet Tour Packages
Top Selling Hospet Holiday Packages
Karnataka with Goa Tour15 N / 16 D
Mumbai - Goa - Belgaum - Badami - Aihole - Pattadakal - Hospet - Hassan -Shravanabelagola - Madikeri - Mysore - Srirangapatnam - Bangalore - Mumbai
Karnataka Tour with Wildlife14 N / 15 D
Bangalore - Mysore - Nagarhole - Hassan - Hospet - Badami - Dandeli - Goa
South India Gateway Tour15 N / 16 D
Mumbai – Goa – Badami – Hospet – Hassan – Madikeri – Mysore – Bangalore – Mumbai
FAQs of Hospet Tours
Ans: Hosapete is located in South India in Ballari (Bellary) district of Karnataka state. This quaint little town dwells on the bank of Tungabhadra River which is about 12kms from Hampi a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hosapete is well-connected with Bangalore and other major cities of Karnataka with all modes of transport.
Ans: You can reach Hosapete only by Road.
- Hubballi (Hubli) approx. 155kms / 3-4hrs
- Belgaum approx 247Kms / 5-6hrs
- Bengaluru approx 346kms / 6-7hrs
Nearest main railway station:
- Hosapete (Hospet) approx 2kms / 15min
- Hubballi approx 145kms / 3½hrs
- Hassan approx 315Kms / 6-7hrs
- Bengaluru approx 325Kms / 6-7hrs
Ans: The main destination of visit in Hosapete is Hampi. Hampi is a year around tourist destination. During summers it will be very hot. The best time to visit is during winter. During rainy season, the river gets flooded.
Ans: Hosapete is located 12kms from Hampi. Hampi Utsava (Festival), which is normally held once in a year take place at Virupaksha Temple. The festival showcases the culture & tradition of bygone era. Dance performances, folk songs, sound and Light shows are main events during the festival time. The following are the main attractions at Hampi.
- Virupaksha Temple: Built in 7th century is one of the oldest functioning temple in India. This temple is dedicated to Lord Virupaksha, a form of Lord Shiva.
- Vittala Temple & Stone Chariot: The temple complex spread over a huge area. This temple is known for its architecture. The most famous & marvellous stone chariot is situated in this complex. This temple complex consists of 56 musical pillars or even called as SaReGaMa pillars.
- Badavalinga Temple: Dedicated to Lord Shiva with a huge linga surrounded by water.
- Yoga Narasimha: The largest statue in Hampi showcasing Lord Ugra Narasimha sitting in Yoga position. This statue depicts the lord in angry form.
- Tungabadra Dam: Constructed across Tungabadra River. It is approx. 45m in Height and 2450 metres in Length. A must visit place while you are in Hosapete.
- The other attractions here are as follows: Hazare rama Temple, Achyutaraya temple ruins, the Market place ruins, lotus mahal, Elephant stables, Hemkunta hill monuments, Kodandarama temple, Pattabhirama Temple & Mahanavami Platfrom monument etc.