If you like to treat your love to a royal honeymoon, Jaipur honeymoon packages are ideal for you. The capital of Rajasthan has everything to offer you a memorable honeymoon in Jaipur. A plethora of forts and palaces in Jaipur, some of which have been turned into heritage hotels serve as a royal accommodation for the romantic couples. Jaipur honeymoon tour packages are developed around these heritage hotels where the couples can enjoy the pleasure of royalty while celebrating their togetherness.
Jaipur honeymoon packages allow you to explore the architectural triumphs of the bygone era in this heritage city. From the hilltop site of Amber Fort to the extensive garden of City Palace, there are many attractions in Jaipur to explore together. The best places to visit during your honeymoon in Jaipur include City Palace, Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Birla Mandir, etc. Feel like a royal couple while enjoying an elephant ride to reach the Amber Fort. Peep from one of the 953 windows of Hawa Mahal as the queens used to do. Explore the exquisite edifices and museums in the City Palace complex during your Jaipur honeymoon tour.
With Jaipur honeymoon tour packages, you can enjoy shopping in the colorful traditional markets of Rajasthan. Visit Bapu, Bazar for all Jaipuri items, Jahari Bazar for intricate jewelry, and many other places to collect souvenirs for your honeymoon trip in Jaipur.
Jaipur packages for couples also allow them to soak in the magnificent culture of the place. You can visit Chokhi Dhani, a cultural hub near Jaipur to enjoy Rajasthani folk music, art, and delicious cuisine of this royal land. Jaipur is close to Delhi and well connected to the rest of the country. IHPL offers Jaipur honeymoon packages from Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, and other places for you to enjoy a royal honeymoon at a reasonable price.
Best Places to Visit in Jaipur Honeymoon Package
Jaipur is an enthralling city that inspires love. With a glorious past, Jaipur has been a popular tourist destination for years now. If you are planning to take your sweetheart on a romantic holiday and are confused about where to take them, check out this list of best places to visit in Jaipur you can include in your Jaipur honeymoon package -
- Sisodia Rani Garden - Built as a token of love by Raja Sawai Singh for his second queen Sisodiya Rani, take your love on a romantic outing to Sisodia Rani Garden.
- Rambagh Palace - A lavish palace, Rambagh Palace offers a lovely ambiance and spots for couples to sit and indulge in hearty conversation. Traditional food on silver thali is a unique experience of this place.
- Chokhi Dhani - Spoil your beloved with delectable Rajasthani cuisine at Chokhi Dhani. Enjoy live music, folk dance performances, puppet shows, etc. With Jaipur honeymoon packages, stay at the Chokhi Dhani Village resort for a memorable honeymoon trip.
- Jal Mahal - One of the top romantic places to visit in the Jaipur honeymoon package, a walk in the evening will make your honeymoon magical. Click some romantic pictures against the stunning backdrop and marvel at the intricate architecture.
- Terrace Grill, Hotel Prime Park - For an extravagant dining experience with your spouse, visit Terrace Grill. Enjoy a candlelight date while savoring delicious delicacies under the shining moon.
- Padao, Nahargarh Fort - Visit Padao Restaurant in Nahargarh Fort on your Jaipur honeymoon trip. Enjoy the panoramic views from the top and rekindle the romance. For peace and privacy, this is a great place to visit in Jaipur.
- 1135 AD, Amer - On your Jaipur honeymoon tour, take your special one for an ultra-royal experience at 1135 AD. Delight in mouth-watering delicacies from the royal kitchens and spend a romantic time with each other.
Best Honeymoon Hotels in Jaipur
Honeymoon is a lifetime memory and to make it extra special, there are some excellent hotels, resorts, and heritage hotels in Jaipur. Offering luxury amenities and comfortable stay to honeymoon couples, a stay at the honeymoon hotels in Jaipur is perfect to make your trip memorable.
Here are the best honeymoon hotels in Jaipur you can include in your Jaipur honeymoon tour package -
- Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre
- Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur
- ITC Rajputana, Jaipur - a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Umaid Bhawan Heritage House Hotel
- Alsisar Haveli
- Trident Hotel Jaipur
- Taj Rambagh Palace