Kalimpong is one of the most beautiful hill stations in West Bengal. If you are planning a memorable trip to Kalimpong, then Indian Holiday is the right choice for you. The Kalimpong tour packages are best targeted to those who are always in the search of nature views, snowcapped mountains, and adventure sports. Situated in West Bengal, this idyllic hill station of Kalimpong is mainly renowned for exciting adventure activity options in its nature’s periphery. Darjeeling is situated in the proximity of Kalimpong and it is another famous tourist destination. One can also plan a tour from Darjeeling to Kalimpong. They are situated 50 km apart and spread over steep mountain ridges.
Kalimpong Tour Packages
Best Kalimpong Holiday Packages
Darjeeling - Kalimpong
Gangtok - Kalimpong - Darjeeling
- Explore the ‘land of monasteries’, Gangtok
- Enjoy yak or mule ride along Tsomgo lake and adore its serenity
- Shop at Directorate of handicraft and handlooms emporium, Gangtok
- Visit important places of interest in Kalimpong including fascinating Pine view nursery
|Destination||Budget Hotels||3* Hotel||Number of Nights|
|Kalimpong||Garden Reach||Park Hotel||01|
|Gangtok||Sai Residency||Udaan Woodberry Hotel & Spa||02|
|Darjeeling||Hotel Yuma||Wonder woods Hotel||02|
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Non Air – Conditioned Tata Sumo.
- Gangtok City Tour by Mini Van.
Darjeeling - Kalimpong - Pelling - Gangtok - Lachung - Yumthang - Gangtok
Darjeeling - Kalimpong - Pelling - Gangtok
Kalimpong - Gangtok- Darjeeling
Darjeeling- Kalimpong- Pelling - Gangtok
Darjeeling - Kalimpong - Gangtok
- Vist lush tea estates of Darjeeling
- A day's trip to Mirik lake
- Sunrise view of Tiger Hill at Darjeeling
- Visit to Durpin Monastery at Kalimpong
- Visit Baba Mandir & Yak ride at Tsomgo Lake, Gangtok
Delhi - Varanasi -Bodhgaya - Patna -Kolkata - Bagdogara - Darjeeling - Pelling (Pemayangtse)- Gangtok - Kalimpong -Bagdogra – Delhi
Delhi - Kaziranga - Kalimpong - Kolkata - Sunderbans
Delhi - Kaziranga - Kalimpong - Kolkata - Sundarbans
Guwahati – Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Mawlynnong – Bhalukpong – Dirang – Tawang – Bomdila – Kaziranga – Majuli – Kohima – Touphema Village – Imphal – Moreh – Aizawl – Agartala – Unakoti – Nirmahal – Udaipur - Agartala
Numerous adventure sports like paragliding, river rafting, trekking, and hiking are amongst the prime activities in Kalimpong. Besides these, our tour packages of Kalimpong also include visits to various nature and city attractions like Morgan house, Galingka, Crockety, Durpin Dara hill, Flower Nurseries, Saramsa Garden, Catholic Church, St Theresa Church, and some Bhutanese monasteries.
Avail discount on Kalimpong tour packages caters to travelers of every kind. Depending upon their interest, tourists can choose from a variety of our Kalimpong tour and these are offered at the best of tourism rates. Darjeeling Kalimpong Tour is another most sought after tour package. Book a tour with us and have a memorable trip.
Faqs on Kalimpong Tour Packages
Ans: Kalimpong is a popular hill station of West Bengal. It is located near Teesta River. Famous for its exquisite style of architecture, monasteries, scenic surroundings and hills, Kalimpong also boasts of the monuments which were established during the British colonial period.
Ans: Kalimpong is a beautiful city; you can visit throughout the year because of its weather pleasant, cool, and enjoyable. However, the best time to visit the place is from March to May and September to January. The weather remains pleasing and comfortable during this period.
Ans: We suggest to your stay at Kalimpong for 03 days and you can also visit nearest famous places like Darjeeling and Gangtok.
Ans: No, you cannot experience snowfall in Kalimpong. You can experience snowfall in the nearest place of Darjeeling.
Ans: The distance between Kalimpong and Bagdogra Airport is 78 Km. You can easily reach Kalimpong from Bagdogra Airport. It will take around 02 hr 30mint to reach.
Ans: Kalimpong is a beautiful hill station of west Bengal. It is well connected to other cities by different modes of transportation such as by air, road, and Train. Below is the list:
- By Air: Bagdogara is the nearest airport to reach Kalimpong, which is approx. 80 kms or 05 hrs drive. You can get the flight to Bagdogra from all major cities of India.
- By Train: New Jalpaiguri and Siliguri are the nearest railway station from Kalimpong. New Jalpaiguri to Kalimpong is 75 kms away and from Siliguri is 67 kms away from Kalimpong.
- By Road: Kalimpong is well connected by road from all destinations of Sikkim and in West Bengal.
Ans: Kalimpong to Darjeeling is Approx. 55 kms and to Gangtok is Appx. 79 kms. You can take drive by road, which take 02 to 03 drive for both places.
Ans: Here is list of best Kalimpong tour packages are below:
- Darjeeling Kalimpong tour
- Darjeeling Kalimpong Gangtok tour
- 09 days North east with Kalimpong tour package
- 8 Days North East Tour Package
Ans: Here you can find the list of top tourist attractions for visit in Kalimpong.
- Durpin Dara Hill
- Kalimpong Science Centre
- Zong Dhog Palri Brang Monastery
- Deolo park
- Dr. Graham's home
- MacFarlane Memorial Church
Ans: You can find Budget category or guest house to Luxury category of hotels in Kalimpong. We can recommend some best hotels like – The Elgin Silver Oaks, Sinclair retreat, Mayfair Himalayan spa Resort.
Ans: Kalimpong is famous for chilly pepper called Dalle Khursani. They are in red color and round shape and looks as cherry. You can also buy Kalimpong cheese and lollipops, Tibetan art and crafts, Handmade paper product.
Ans: Both the places are beautiful but if you are looking for somewhat less commercial, then Kalimpong is the perfect getaway from the hustle-bustle of city life. It is a perfect place for spending a day or even a week in the lap of nature. If you want to experience a snowfall and tiger hills then you must visit Darjeeling. It is famous for toy train and hill stations.