Kappad Beach in Kozhikode town of Kerala is a beach destination. It is also important in Kerala history because of the fact that the great world explorer Vasco Da Gama first set foot on the Kappad Beach in 1498 AD on his world famous journey. On the Kappad beach there is a stone monument that is erected to etch his arrival.Along with enjoying fun activities at the beach, you can also visit the Vasco De Gama memorial.
Kappad Beach Tour Packages
Best Kappad Beach Holiday Packages
Cochin – Wagamon (Vagamon)- Cherai Beach – Kadappuram Beach- Wayanad – Bekal- Kappad Beach – Kozhikode (Calicut)– Mumbai
- Excursion to Cochin
- Explore attractions of Wagamon
- Enjoy at Cherai Beach
- Have fun at Kadappuram Beach
- Delight in wildlife safari
- Outing to Bekal
- Visit Kappad Beach
- Partake in water sports
FAQs of Kappad Tour Packages
Ans: Kappad Beach in Calicut (Kozhikode) District of Kerala State (Province) is a beach destination. It is also important in Kerala history because of the fact that the great world explorer Vasco Da Gama first set foot on the Kappad Beach in 1498 AD on his world famous journey. On the Kappad beach there is a stone monument that is erected to etch his arrival. Along with enjoying fun activities at the beach, you can also visit the Vasco Da Gama memorial.
Ans: You can reach Kappad by Road.
- Calicut (Kozhikode) approx 42kms / 1hr
Nearest main Railway Station:
- Quilandi approx 9kms / 15min
- Calicut (Kozhikode) approx 16kms / 30min
Nearby Important tourist destinations. Calicut (Kozhikode) approx 16kms / 30min
- Kannur approx 77kms / 2hrs
- Cochin approx 200kms / 5hrs
- Madikeri (Coorg) 165kms / 5hrs
- Mysuru (Mysore) 202kms / 6hrs
Ans: The best time to visit Kappad is during winter.
During the summers from March to June the climate is very hot. During rainy season, extreme showers are a common factor.
Ans: Spending time at the beaches is the best activity in Kappad. The following are the main attractions at Kappad.
- Tali Temple is 19kms from Kappad. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, it is one of the oldest temple.
- Deepanjali lamp museum is 12kms from Kappad. Hosts a very good collection of rare & antique collection of Lamps.
- Pazhassiraja Archaeological Museum is 14kms from Kappad. It hosts a collection of historical artifacts from 1000BC.
Ans: The most popular package is as follows:
We offer a wide range of customized tour packages to Kappad and you can also design the tour with the help of our travel expert to explore the nearby famous tourist destinations. Kindly contact us for further details.