Karnataka is a mosaic of shades, beliefs, aromas, timelessness, jaw-dropping beauty and superb sceneries. In order to make the most of your holidays, book any of the Karnataka tour packages and embark on a wonderful sojourn. During your trip, explore national parks, splendid palaces, antediluvian ruins, yoga centers, beaches and famous places to hang out.
Karnataka is a state where history seems to be contemporary. This is where the chiseled sculptures and engravings shine like it’s alive, Hampi makes it pretty apparent. The superb destination is splattered throughout with vivid hues and sparkles, Theyyam would prove it to you. The Mysore Palace is the definition of not just stupendous architecture but opulence too. Add to it a number of other tourist places in Karnataka that cast a spell.
Here are the COVID-19 safety guidelines for Karnataka:
- International tourists have to go to home quarantine for 14 days, provided they are asymptotic. If a tourist shows a symptom, he/she has to undergo a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) at a dedicated healthcare centre. In case of a positive test report, the person has to undergo home quarantine or stay at COVID hospital.
- For inter-state travellers, COVID-19 testing / negative test certificates and registration on the Seva Sindhu app before arrival are not mandatory.They are exempted from home quarantine as well.
- Tourists have to follow social distancing norms.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in public areas and while travelling.
- Tourists have to install the Aarogya Setu App on their mobile phones.