Mararikulam is 41 kms from Cochin. From here one can go for day excursions to the beaches namely Alappuzha Beach and Marari Beach and enjoy water sports of your choice such as surfing, parasailing, wind surfing etc. While at Mararikulam visit Cherthala, Mararikulam Shiva Temple, Velorvattom Mahadeva Temple and St. Andrews Church. You can also enjoy houseboat cruising on the Kerala backwaters or have a good massage here. IHPL offers you several tour packages to experience the taste of Kerala cuisine, indulge in water sports, enjoy beach or cruise on Kerala Backwaters while your trip to Mararikulam.
Mararikulam Tour Packages
Best Mararikulam Holiday Packages
South of Malabar Coast16 N / 17 D
Chennai - Covelong - Pondicherry - Tanjore - Madurai - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Cochin - Mararikulam - Cochin
- Glimpse of culture at Dakshin Chitra
- Sightseeing in Covelong
- Bask in French charms of Pondicherry
- Explore Chidambaram and Kumbakonam
- Full day excursion to Tanjore
- Pray at fabled temples of Madurai
- Awe at Kodaikanal
- Explore the lure of Munnar
- Cochin Sightseeing
- Beach getaway in Mararikulam
Tanjore Mararikulam Tour15 N / 16 D
Chennai - Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram) - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram - Tanjore (Thanjavur) - Madurai/Chettinad/Kodaikanal – Munnar - Cochin (Kochi) – Mararikulam - Chennai
- Excursion to Chennai
- Explore monuments of Mahabalipuram
- Enjoy Tanjore city tour
- Guided tour of Madurai/Chettinad
- Day trip to Kodaikanal
- Sightseeing in Munnar
- Outing to Cochin
- Cruise on the backwaters
8 Days Kerala with Cooking Classes Tour7 N / 8 D
Cochin – Periyar – Kumarakom - Mararikulam – Cochin
- Visit spice market of Cochin
- Learn Indian style of cooking by expert chefs.
- Explore tea & spice estates in Periyar
- Boat ride on the Periyar Lake
- Spice Village guided tour
- Practice Indian style of cooking
- Excursion to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Attend the Kerala seafood cooking class
Exquisite Kerala Beach Tour7 N / 8 D
Kochi - Kumarakom – Mararikulam – Kochi
Faqs for Mararikulam Tour Packages
Ans: Mararikulam is situated in Kerala and is the small village of Alappuzha district, it is famous for its beautiful beach.
Ans: Cochin is the nearest airport of Mararikulm( 71kms )Ernakulum railway station (55kms ) and Alleppey ( Alappuzha) railway station (15 kms)
Ans: Mararikulam is a beautiful village of Alappuzha district and famous for its yellow sandy beach Marari.
Ans: The top places visited near Mararikulam are Munnar (155kms),Periyar (96 kms) , Alleppey (15 kms) , Kumarakom (48 kms) ,Kovalam (175 kms).
Ans: The best time to visit Mararikulam is between October and March when the temperature is moderate around 33°C
Ans: Marari is peaceful beach and more cleaner than Kovalam beach.
Ans: Following are the list of activities you can enjoy at Mararikulam.
- Ayurveda Spa Treatment
- Backwater Cruising
- Nature Village walk
- Visit Fish-Landing Harbour
Ans: Marari beach is peaceful beach hence you can spend 2 or 3 days for relaxation. You can also spend a week over there for an Ayurveda treatment.