Mirik is hill station in West Bengal located around 55 kms from Siliguri. From here you can experience the magnificence of mighty Himalayas in the1.25 km long natural Sumendu Lake. It has rambling vegetation of rhododendron, fir, and deodar and pine trees along with tea gardens, cardamom plantation and the orange orchards. Other major tourist attractions here are Singha Devi Temple, Deosi Dara, Rai Dhap, Kawlay Dara View Point and Devi Sthan.
Mirik Tour Packages
Best Mirik Holiday Packages
Beautiful Darjeeling Tour3 N / 4 D
- A memorable Toy train in Darjeeling tour
- Visit tea plantations, Monastery, Zoological Park of Darjeeling
- Excursion to Mirik
North East Honeymoon Package7 N / 8 D
Darjeeling - Kalimpong - Gangtok
- Vist lush tea estates of Darjeeling
- A day's trip to Mirik lake
- Sunrise view of Tiger Hill at Darjeeling
- Visit to Durpin Monastery at Kalimpong
- Visit Baba Mandir & Yak ride at Tsomgo Lake, Gangtok
Darjeeling Gangtok Honeymoon Package6 N / 7 D
Darjeeling(3N) - Gangtok(3N)
- Pay homage at Enchey & Rumtek Monastery, Gangtok trip
- Enjoy yak raide at Tsomgo Lake in Gangtok honeymoon package
- Enjoy Toy train & cable car ride at Darjeeling tour
- A sunrise at Tiger Hill in Darjeeling
Gems of North East Tour7 N / 8 D
Kalimpong - Gangtok- Darjeeling
Faqs of Mirik Tour Packages
Ans: Mirik is a small and beautiful town in Darjeeling district of West Bengal.
Ans: Mirik is popular for its scenic beauty and easy accessibility. It is also famous for tea garden, producing oranges, and cardamom.
Ans: You can take cars, small vehicles, rickshaws and three wheelers are easily available in Mirik for sightseeing. We are suggesting you to do full day excursion of Mirik while staying in Darjeeling since various hotels and resorts are available in Darjeeling. Darjeeling is 59 km away from Mirik.
Ans: Famous tourist attractions in Mirik are Mirik Tea Gardens, Sumendu Lake, Pashupati Nagar, Orange Orchards, Bunkulung, and Bokar Monastery.
Ans: The famous tourist places near Mirik are Darjeeling (59 km), Kalimpong (112 km), Pelling (133 km), and Gangtok (162 km).
Ans: Mirik is well connected with all major towns in West Bengal. The nearest airport is the Bagdogra Airport. It is 46 km away and the nearest railway station is the New Jalpaiguri Railway Station is a 56 km away from Mirik.
Ans:The best time to visit Mirik is October to Jun.
Ans: Mirik can be cover in 1 full day, since Mirik should combine with other famous tourist places like Darjeeling, Kalimpong , Pelling etc. 6 to 7 days are require to cover all these places of Northeast India.
Ans: You can buy a hand crafted products like small pottery items with typical Tibetan designs. You can also buy nice woolens like gloves, sweaters, jackets, socks and carpets etc.
Ans: You can visit below given links and finalized your trip depends on your choice.
- Beautiful Darjeeling Tour
- 7 Nights 8 Days North East Honeymoon Package
- 8 Days North East Tour
- Darjeeling Gangtok Honeymoon Package