Our Nagarhole National Park tour packages let you witness and enjoy the thrill of spotting the famous Indian tigers and Asiatic lions. Plan a trip to Nagarahole Park with our Nagahole vacation packages and witness the rich flora and fauna of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. All wildlife and nature lovers can take a jeep or elephant safari in this park to spot pug marks of tigers, panthers, sambars, leopards, chitals, jungle cats, jackals and wild dogs. Bengal Tiger, Indian Leopard, Sloth Bear, Striped Hyena are the predators that can be spotted in Nagarhole National Park. Many sloth bears and elephants can be seen here and birdwatchers can witness 250 species of colourful birds.
Our Nagarhole National Park tour packages offer smooth transfers, comfortable stays at Nagarhole hotels, delectable meals, and sightseeing and fun-filled activities. Book Nagarhole tours and make the most of your holiday in South India.
Opening and Closing Time of Nagarhole National Park
You can visit Nagarhole National Park in the morning between 6.45 am to 8.45 am. In the evening, the park is open from 4 pm to 6 pm.
- Jeep Safari - 5.30 am to 10 am, 3 pm to 7 pm
- Coracle Ride - 9 am to 11 am, 5 pm to 6 pm
- Bus Ride - 6 am to 9 am, 3 pm to 5 pm
Other Tourist Places Near Nagarhole National Park
Along with having fun at the Nagarhole National Park, there are ample places to visit near this park. For angling enthusiasts, Cauvery Fishing Camp could be a good excursion option as it is very close to this park. Some other places you can visit near Nagarhole National Park are -
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary
- Iruppu Falls
- Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary
How to Reach Nagarhole National Park
Here are three ways to reach Nagarhole National Park - by air, by rail, and by road.
- By Air - If you are visiting Nagarhole National Park by flight, the nearest airport is Kozhikode International Airport. It is located about 149 km away and is well-connected to major Indian cities. You can take a taxi to reach the national park.
- By Train - Mysore Junction is the closest railway station to reach Nagarhole National Park. You can get frequent trains from across the country to this park.
- By Road - With a great network of roads, you can take a bus or a taxi to reach Nagarhole National Park from nearby cities like Hunsur and Mysore. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) bus services can be used to travel to Nagarhole.