Embark on a journey to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site with our Pattadakal tour packages. Get the opportunity to visit the small village in Karnataka and witness the temples of the 8th and 7th century. Whether you are an archaeologist or a historian, Pattadakal packages will take you to some of the majestic temples of the medieval period.
A tour to Pattadakal Karnataka will give you a glimpse of the beautiful architecture of the 8th century. With our Pattadakal packages, visit the most famous attractions like Virupaksha Temple, Sangameshwara Temple that are quite famous Hindu temples here. There is also centuries old Jain Temple built by the Rashtrakutas. Pattadakal is the coronation place of Chalukyan kings along with Badami and Aihole known as the Chalukyan Group of Monuments. Explore the beautiful architecture of the Jain temples and Hindu temples by choosing Pattadakal tour packages.
Pattadakal is a go-to destination for couples, historians, families, backpackers, and more and at Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd., we offer meticulously designed customizable packages that cater to their needs. Our packages offer a peek into the history and witness the architecture and art of the past. To make your journey hassle-free, we equip our packages with excellent services like assisted transfers, comfortable stays, delicious meals, and wonderful sightseeing tours. So, book Pattadakal packages today and have one of the best trips of your life.
Tourist attractions to explore on your Pattadakal Trip
Pattadakal is one of the famous tourist places to visit in Karnataka and has plenty of places right from beautiful Hindu temples to impressive Jain sanctuaries. On your Pattadakal tour, you can visit a number of places and admire their beauty. Here are some of the best tourists attractions to visit that you might want to add to your Pattadakal itinerary -
- Museum of the Plains and Sculpture Gallery
- Virupaksha Temple
- Mallikarjuna Temple
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Papanatha Temple
- Sangameshwara Temple
- Galaganatha Temple
- Jambulinga Temple
- Kadasiddeshwar Temple
- Pattadakal Jain Temple
Best Time to Visit Pattadakal
Winter is the best time to visit Pattadakal and starts in November and end in February. Throughout this period, the weather remains pleasant with a minimum temperature of 10°C. Book Pattadakal tour package during winter as it is the ideal time to visit and makes your sightseeing tour more comfortable.
How to Reach Pattadakal
Pattadakal is a popular destination in Karnataka and thus, is very well-connected to the prominent cities and towns in the country by air, rail, and road. Here is how to reach Pattadakal on your trip -
- By Air - There are no flights that connect Pattadakal with major cities in India. The nearest airport is in Belgaum, which plies regular flights from important places and is located around 150 km away from Pattadakal. From the airport, you can take a taxi to reach your desired location in Pattadakal.
- By Train - To reach Pattadakal by train, take a train to the nearest railway station, Badami railway station. It is located around 17 km away from Pattadakal. You can hire a private taxi from Badami to reach Pattadakal.
- By Road - There are several regular bus services that ply to and from Pattadakal city. You can take buses from nearby cities like Belgaum, Badami, Bangalore, Aihole, and many others. There are many taxis and cabs that run on the same route.
Stay options around Pattadakal
Being located in Karnataka, there are some of the best places to stay in Pattadakal. On your trip to Pattadakal, you can find many accommodation options right from hotels to homestays available in a high to mid-budget range with decent amenities and services. Check out these best hotels to stay in Pattadakal -
- Hotel Badami Court
- The Heritage Resort
- Agastya Villa - Homestay
- Krishna Villa Badami
- Hotel Mayura Chalukya KSTDC
- Shri Krishna Yogashram