Poshina is 18 kms from Ambaji in Gujarat and is traditional village, populated by a captivating mélange of colorful tribal communities. The major tourist attractions are visit to Ambaji- a temple dedicated to Goddess Amba with beautiful marble carvings. Gadha Shamlaji- a scenic spots ringed by mountains, Khedbrahma- temple dedicated to Lord Brahma and Idar fort- known for its fine natural rock formations and temples are other major tourist attractions of Poshina.Darbargadh Poshina, once a palace, and now a welcoming heritage hotel, is also very popular amongst tourists.
Poshina Tour Packages
Best Poshina Holiday Packages
Ahemdabad - Poshina - Danta - Dasada - Kutch - Rajkot - Gondal - Junagadh - Gir - Palitana - Balasinor - Chhota Udaipur - Ahemdabad
Mumbai – Vadodara – Chhota Udaipur (Chhota Udaipur)– Ahmedabad – Poshina - Zainabad – Bhuj - Wankaner – Bhavnagar - Gir – Mumbai
Faqs of Poshina Tour Packages
Ans: Poshina is a little village in Poshina Taluka in state of Gujarat. It is 29 kms from Ambaji. It is famous for ancestral fort and tribal lands.
Ans: Poshina is a tribal village and here one can get close view of tribes of Rabaris, Bhils and Garasias. It is famous for ancestral fort and tribal shrine famous for its thousands of terracotta horses offered to local goddesses.
Ans: You can see in Poshina are tribal villages of the Garasias, Bhils and the pastoral Rabaris, Tribal markets, Adivasi temple of thousands Terracotta, Neminath (Shiva temple) and old Jain sandstone temples of Parshvanath. If you drive further 01 hr, you can visit Ambaji Temple.
Ans: In Poshina, there is only one hotel which is a place owned by descendants of Chalukya known as Darbargarh Poshina. This palace is now turned into a hotel. Please write to us for your booking.
Ans: Poshina, although is a very small village, is accessible by road from other known cities as under:
- Reach Poshina By Air: Maharana Pratap Airport of Udaipur it is 148 kms away from Poshina. It will take 3 hrs. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport is 174 kms away from Poshina. It will take 4 hrs to reach Poshina.
- Reach Poshina By Road: You can reach Poshina by road from Ahmedabad (180 Kms), Ambaji (29 Kms), Mount Abu ( 65 kms), Udaipur ( 145 Kms), Ranakpur(145 Kms), Zainabad (200 Kms).
- Reach Poshina By Train: Abu Road Railway Station is 45 kms and it will take 1 hrs to reach. Palanpur Junction Railway Station is 80 Kms and it will take 2 hr. Mehsana Junction Railway Station is 135 Kms and it will take 3 hr reach Poshina and Udaipur Railway Station is 138 Kms and it will take 3 hr reach Poshina.
Ans: 01 night stay in Poshina is enough unless you would like to visit around and visit Ambaji temple too.
Ans: Darbargarh Palace in Poshina is a palace turned into a hotel. It is now operated by Welcom Heritage hotels.
Ans: Ambaji is at a distance of 29 kms, here you can visit the popular Shaktipeeth Shri Aarasuri Amba Ji Temple.
Ans: Our Tour specialities are highly expert to suggest you the most suitable tour programs based on your places of interest and your point of entry. We are giving one example of shortest tour that you can undertake to include Poshina:
- Day 01: Arrive Udaipur
- Day 02: Udaipur
- Day 03: Udaipur - Mount Abu & Visit
- Day 04: Mount Abu - Ambaji Temple - Poshina
- Day 05: Poshina
- Day 06: Poshina - patan - Modhera - Ahmedabad
- Day 07: Ahmedabad visit & Departure
If you are looking at a shorter suggestion, you can consider Itinerary below:
- Day 01: Arrive Mount Aby by Train & Visit
- Day 02: Mount Abu - Ambaji - Poshina
- Day 03: Poshina
- Day 04: Poshina - Patan - Modhera - Ahmedabad
- Day 05: Ahmedabad visit & Departure